Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker to Palace 18:04 - May 27 with 10755 viewsrichranger

For £6.5 million. Would be happy for that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/27/crystal-palace-steven-caulker-q
Caulker to Palace on 18:05 - May 27 with 3909 viewsloftboy

8.5 million for a player that's has hardly played in two years lol

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Caulker to Palace on 18:05 - May 27 with 3909 viewsbosh67

Just starting up the car to take him there before they change their mind. Obviously we will go via an off license.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker to Palace on 18:17 - May 27 with 3854 viewsNorthernr

That would be a remarkable price. The club aren't very confident of being able to shift him on at all never mind for serious money.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Caulker to Palace on 18:18 - May 27 with 3851 viewsQPRDave

Don't know how reliable the guardian is, but if this was the sun or an itk on twitter, we'd be p*ssing ourselves at the story
[Post edited 27 May 2016 18:18]
Caulker to Palace on 18:26 - May 27 with 3807 viewsDWQPR

If this is true then we owe Palarse a huge debt of gratitude after they took McCarthy and Mutch in the last couple of years. I would make that about £14million for a pile of steaming shîte. I mean who in their right mind would have ever forked out that kind of money on those three in the first place!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Caulker to Palace on 18:44 - May 27 with 3730 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Caulker to Palace on 18:26 - May 27 by DWQPR

If this is true then we owe Palarse a huge debt of gratitude after they took McCarthy and Mutch in the last couple of years. I would make that about £14million for a pile of steaming shîte. I mean who in their right mind would have ever forked out that kind of money on those three in the first place!

Bit harsh on McCarthy and Mutch. We'll never know how useful they could have been.
Caulker to Palace on 18:45 - May 27 with 3742 viewsNorthernr

Caulker to Palace on 18:44 - May 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Bit harsh on McCarthy and Mutch. We'll never know how useful they could have been.

I've been surprised how poorly McCarthy has done. Really liked him. I really liked Smithies at Huddersfield though in my defence.

Mutch seems to be one of those very good Championship players who's not good enough for the Prem. I'd have him back in our current situation.
Caulker to Palace on 18:58 - May 27 with 3676 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Caulker to Palace on 18:45 - May 27 by Northernr

I've been surprised how poorly McCarthy has done. Really liked him. I really liked Smithies at Huddersfield though in my defence.

Mutch seems to be one of those very good Championship players who's not good enough for the Prem. I'd have him back in our current situation.

Didn't McCarthy have a couple of call ups?

Mutch is complete mystery to me. Wikipedia says he played 9 times for us. I could have sworn it was twice maybe three times.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker to Palace on 19:00 - May 27 with 3682 viewsNorthernr

Caulker to Palace on 18:58 - May 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Didn't McCarthy have a couple of call ups?

Mutch is complete mystery to me. Wikipedia says he played 9 times for us. I could have sworn it was twice maybe three times.

Seven starts, four subs. Don't use wikipedia for appearance data it's almost always wrong, soccerbase is best.
Caulker to Palace on 19:11 - May 27 with 3636 viewsFredManRave

Totally unbelievable price being mentioned. Let's just wait and see but it's another Sandro as far as the most important things being the Exit door and the "saving" on the weekly wage.

At least he'll have no distractions in Croydon...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Caulker to Palace on 19:14 - May 27 with 3625 viewsNorthernr

Caulker to Palace on 19:11 - May 27 by FredManRave

Totally unbelievable price being mentioned. Let's just wait and see but it's another Sandro as far as the most important things being the Exit door and the "saving" on the weekly wage.

At least he'll have no distractions in Croydon...

Newcastle (who are also keen) on the other hand...
Caulker to Palace on 19:23 - May 27 with 3590 viewsTacticalR

Caulker to Palace on 18:18 - May 27 by QPRDave

Don't know how reliable the guardian is, but if this was the sun or an itk on twitter, we'd be p*ssing ourselves at the story
[Post edited 27 May 2016 18:18]

The super soaraway Guardian is merely catering to the insatiable appetite of QPR fans for player sales stories. Crystal Palace in centre-back tug of love!

Air hostess clique

Caulker to Palace on 19:24 - May 27 with 3586 viewsconnell10

Blimey palace are like we are to spurs, just buying up total crap!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Caulker to Palace on 19:26 - May 27 with 3565 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:23 - May 27 by TacticalR

The super soaraway Guardian is merely catering to the insatiable appetite of QPR fans for player sales stories. Crystal Palace in centre-back tug of love!

bet it turns out to be a loan tactical!
Caulker to Palace on 19:39 - May 27 with 3526 viewsRangersw12

Caulker to Palace on 19:26 - May 27 by QPRDave

bet it turns out to be a loan tactical!

Well if they pay 100% of his wages and give us a loan fee then it should be seen as good business
Caulker to Palace on 19:42 - May 27 with 3511 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:39 - May 27 by Rangersw12

Well if they pay 100% of his wages and give us a loan fee then it should be seen as good business

Oh yeah, but a bit different from £6.5 mill fee init. Btw don't think they'd pay all his wages either
Caulker to Palace on 19:43 - May 27 with 3508 viewsRangersw12

Caulker to Palace on 19:42 - May 27 by QPRDave

Oh yeah, but a bit different from £6.5 mill fee init. Btw don't think they'd pay all his wages either

Well Liverpool and Southampton did so don't see why Palace will be any different
Caulker to Palace on 19:45 - May 27 with 3497 viewsFredManRave

Caulker to Palace on 19:42 - May 27 by QPRDave

I'm sure we'd all agree that if we got 6.5million quid for Caulker from Palace it would be confirmation that there is, in fact, a God.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Caulker to Palace on 19:47 - May 27 with 3484 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:43 - May 27 by Rangersw12

Well Liverpool and Southampton did so don't see why Palace will be any different

Did they?....Hhm well maybe they will then, but I only say they won't, and I doubt we'll see anywhere near £6 mill is they hold the upper hand in negotiations.
It's no secret we desperately want rid
Caulker to Palace on 19:48 - May 27 with 3484 viewsLongsufferingR

Daylight robbery. Amazing how many clubs are willing to take a chance with him at big money despite the baggage and performances.
Caulker to Palace on 19:49 - May 27 with 3477 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:45 - May 27 by FredManRave

I'm sure we'd all agree that if we got 6.5million quid for Caulker from Palace it would be confirmation that there is, in fact, a God.

...Very good Fred!
Caulker to Palace on 19:53 - May 27 with 3456 viewsRangersw12

Caulker to Palace on 19:47 - May 27 by QPRDave

Did they?....Hhm well maybe they will then, but I only say they won't, and I doubt we'll see anywhere near £6 mill is they hold the upper hand in negotiations.
It's no secret we desperately want rid

As long as we get rid don't care how much we get
Caulker to Palace on 19:54 - May 27 with 3455 viewsMatch82

Caulker to Palace on 19:45 - May 27 by FredManRave

Not if you're a palace fan!

Perhaps it would be proof though that God, if he exists, is a Rangers fan...
Caulker to Palace on 19:56 - May 27 with 3440 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:53 - May 27 by Rangersw12

As long as we get rid don't care how much we get

Yeah agree mate, doing us or him no good staying here
Caulker to Palace on 19:57 - May 27 with 3431 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 19:54 - May 27 by Match82

Not if you're a palace fan!

Perhaps it would be proof though that God, if he exists, is a Rangers fan...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024