Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New To LoftForWords 23:08 - May 27 with 7621 viewsLittleRanger

hi basically I'm 14 and me and my dad having being reading this for years now and we love it so we had to get involved, we also support qpr (obviously) we've had season tickets for 6 seasons now and we go every home game and some away , so we thought it would be great to get involved in all the QPR gossip and have our say on it

Alfie and Andy
New To LoftForWords on 13:31 - May 28 with 2512 viewslondonscottish

Welcome LR. Great vid.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

New To LoftForWords on 14:44 - May 28 with 2461 viewsessextaxiboy

Welcome Alfie . Great to have a young fella on the board .

Dont worry if you dont understand Discodroids posts .

Dont mention Rotheram (your Dad will tell you when you are older) .

If you dont get LFW speak IE " Spackman , Kettering etc " just ask

Do get stuck in and give us your opinion we dont bite . (Well Blob does but you have to pay extra ! )

ETB
[Post edited 28 May 2016 14:49]
New To LoftForWords on 14:56 - May 28 with 2450 viewsLadbrokeR

New To LoftForWords on 14:44 - May 28 by essextaxiboy

Welcome Alfie . Great to have a young fella on the board .

Dont worry if you dont understand Discodroids posts .

Dont mention Rotheram (your Dad will tell you when you are older) .

If you dont get LFW speak IE " Spackman , Kettering etc " just ask

Do get stuck in and give us your opinion we dont bite . (Well Blob does but you have to pay extra ! )

ETB
[Post edited 28 May 2016 14:49]

Excellent video and welcome.
New To LoftForWords on 23:15 - May 28 with 2319 viewsWilloW4

Belated welcome to you and your dad.. If my memory serves me right ( which it rarely does), I think I sent my membership pack to you last season, either way, all the best to you and your dad.
New To LoftForWords on 00:08 - May 29 with 2293 viewsBrightonhoop

Welcome and well done for posting.

To your Dad, we will contain the language and content.

I salute you as QPR.
New To LoftForWords on 00:12 - May 29 with 2293 viewsBoston

Y'know gents, this is our opportunity to get down wiv the yoof of today. Dunno 'bout you, but i find myself a little adrift of the street lingo innit and view young Alfie's entry to this board as a chance for re-education, a veritable LFW Open University at my fingertips. Let's start with a word all us older folk recognise, your starter for ten Alf.....what terminology do chaps like yourself use for a fit girl, Bird =.....?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New To LoftForWords on 00:15 - May 29 with 2292 viewsBrightonhoop

New To LoftForWords on 00:12 - May 29 by Boston

Y'know gents, this is our opportunity to get down wiv the yoof of today. Dunno 'bout you, but i find myself a little adrift of the street lingo innit and view young Alfie's entry to this board as a chance for re-education, a veritable LFW Open University at my fingertips. Let's start with a word all us older folk recognise, your starter for ten Alf.....what terminology do chaps like yourself use for a fit girl, Bird =.....?

Alf's journey is his own, if you need to bag a young 'un dont ask Alf, do it yerself. hehehehe
New To LoftForWords on 01:01 - May 29 with 2276 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

another welcome here from New Zealand mate - good to have you guys on board.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Login to get fewer ads

New To LoftForWords on 10:40 - May 30 with 2114 viewsfrancisbowles

I know who you are and where you sit in F block. I 'll be watching you and your dad next season! Lol!

Seriously, my wife and I sit right behind you.

We both loved the video and I think it's great that you can appreciate a normal season after all the ups and downs of the previous five!

Welcome to this madhouse. If you have been reading it for ages then you know the format so feel free to join in when you have an opinion.

Tell you dad, not to be such a lightweight next season, no sneeking off to watch rugby and no leaving before the end!

See you both in August.
New To LoftForWords on 11:10 - May 30 with 2100 viewsCanadaRanger

Welcome from Western Canada. I really appreciated your video.
I don't get to many games (last one was Wembley vs. Derby!) due to where I live and how often I get back. Wish I could be there more often!
New To LoftForWords on 12:34 - May 30 with 2023 viewsGloryHunter

Sorry to be pedantic, but Dairylea triangles are not actually cheese. They are a cheese-flavoured processed milk product.
New To LoftForWords on 17:04 - May 30 with 1932 viewsRamseyR

New To LoftForWords on 00:12 - May 29 by Boston

As Alf is only 14....can I suggest ...."Jailbait"
New To LoftForWords on 02:04 - Jun 11 with 1707 viewsLittleRanger

Cheers for the welcome chaps
Forgive the shameless plug for his videos , there'll be more where that came from ,the Clint one is definitely one of his best
As he said we've been following your words of wisdom for a few seasons now.
Alf only got interested in football during the 2010 World Cup ( fu
Ck knows how or why ) but I took this as a green light to introduce him to the Rs
That first Tuesday "under lights" probably did it for him ,, he'll probably disagree?
It still bloody does it for me and I know the outcome
FB ,sorry not us mate we're X block, and we've never left early....... ok I dragged him out by his hair Fulham and. Mk

Yea
New To LoftForWords on 02:34 - Jun 11 with 1700 viewstimcocking

Greetings
New To LoftForWords on 10:10 - Jun 11 with 1635 viewsMrSheen

Nooooooo. Turn back now while you still have a life to lead (and exams to revise for).
New To LoftForWords on 10:18 - Jun 11 with 1549 viewsDorse

New To LoftForWords on 10:10 - Jun 11 by MrSheen

Nooooooo. Turn back now while you still have a life to lead (and exams to revise for).

Resistance is futile.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New To LoftForWords on 12:28 - Jun 11 with 1509 viewsLittleRanger

Forgive me this time gents ,they were the ramblings of a drunken man not a 14 year old boy. I still can't fathom out why I ended that post with "yea" bizarre to say the least.
I do tend to end up reading LFW after a skinfull on a Friday night accompanied by the brilliant Frankie thread.
Anyway cheers again.
Boston, in answer to your earlier question.i did hear him say " whoa the chiccas have arrived " at a party a while back. So it's Chiccas for now,I'm sure that will change soon enough though
Andy
New To LoftForWords on 15:31 - Jun 11 with 1465 viewsPunteR

New To LoftForWords on 12:28 - Jun 11 by LittleRanger

Forgive me this time gents ,they were the ramblings of a drunken man not a 14 year old boy. I still can't fathom out why I ended that post with "yea" bizarre to say the least.
I do tend to end up reading LFW after a skinfull on a Friday night accompanied by the brilliant Frankie thread.
Anyway cheers again.
Boston, in answer to your earlier question.i did hear him say " whoa the chiccas have arrived " at a party a while back. So it's Chiccas for now,I'm sure that will change soon enough though
Andy

we've all done it mate...

Nice to know the love for the FFMT is still out there.
Btw i hope you dont mind me saying, but thats a good bit of parenting skills there, letting your lad share your LFW account, fairplay.
My 14 year old lad wants to sign up but i've told him no. I'm not having someone else on here slagging Green and Ramsey ...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New To LoftForWords on 00:06 - Jun 12 with 1419 viewsDWQPR

New To LoftForWords on 15:31 - Jun 11 by PunteR

we've all done it mate...

Nice to know the love for the FFMT is still out there.
Btw i hope you dont mind me saying, but thats a good bit of parenting skills there, letting your lad share your LFW account, fairplay.
My 14 year old lad wants to sign up but i've told him no. I'm not having someone else on here slagging Green and Ramsey ...

Personally I wouldn't have the same LFW account with any of my offspring as much as I would have a joint bank account with my missus. LittleRanger, the senior one, can I suggest you open up your own account especially as it is free, no limitations of accounts per household and also cannot wait for the day when LittleRanger junior is old enough and brave enough to call his Dad a cûnt online!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024