Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Final today 09:01 - May 28 with 7536 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sheffield Weds v Hull day then.

Think I I want Wednesday to win as my mate is a huge fan and will be going today, also Hull are owned by the odios Mr Allam, and might be a fire sale if they fail, Wednesday might be more dangerous next season.
IN addition they are managed by Steve Bruce.
Play Off Final today on 23:31 - May 28 with 1209 viewsNorthernr

Play Off Final today on 22:18 - May 28 by Clive_Anderson

You make some good points, but I don't understand if all that is true how they still average 17k which is halfway in the Championship table. Even Rotherham at the bottom would take more to a play off final.

Is Hull all that much poorer than say Preston who filled their half of the stadium when they were in the final whilst being in an area with half the population?

Fair point on the owner though, he can get f*cked by the sounds of it.

I'm sure Rotherham would take more. Hull City have taken far more in previous years. Like I say it's a combination of factors - population + rugby + expense + economy x Allam = empty seats
Play Off Final today on 23:46 - May 28 with 1184 viewsballbag

F*ck Hull.
Play Off Final today on 00:30 - May 29 with 1130 viewsBrightonhoop

12th,
Play Off Final today on 05:25 - May 29 with 1044 viewsFredManRave

The silver lining to this play-off cloud result could be Steve Bruce writing a new book about his recent experiences, using the notes on his PC (Personal Computer not Police Constable) to complete it.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 5:30]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Play Off Final today on 09:45 - May 29 with 927 viewsHollowayRanger

Play Off Final today on 22:10 - May 28 by Honkytonks

Back to matters on the pitch..hull will need a miricle to avoid and instant relegation..diame aside they are very very mediocre imho!

If they are mediocre then we are shite and going to be even more shite next season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Play Off Final today on 11:25 - May 29 with 850 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think next season will see huge improvement actually not saying we'll go up but...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024