Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Final today 09:01 - May 28 with 7534 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sheffield Weds v Hull day then.

Think I I want Wednesday to win as my mate is a huge fan and will be going today, also Hull are owned by the odios Mr Allam, and might be a fire sale if they fail, Wednesday might be more dangerous next season.
IN addition they are managed by Steve Bruce.
Play Off Final today on 09:06 - May 28 with 4211 viewsHoopstar

Got stuck behind most of the Wednesday squad in the queue at Cafe Ritazzo in Sheffield station yesterday. Took a long time to get a coffee! Do hope they win as I can't stand Hull. Seemed an excited bunch, Forestieri really is small. Chatted to a few of their fans and didn't seem that confident. Can remember the nerves from two years ago so well.
Play Off Final today on 09:07 - May 28 with 4210 viewsShotKneesHoop

It's Wednesdays. Written in the stars. Finished sixth - no pressure - 2-0 to them.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Play Off Final today on 11:13 - May 28 with 4106 viewsNorthernr

The sooner Allam fcks off out if Hull the better it will be for the sport in general. Defeat today will hasten that so v much hoping Wednesday do it.
Play Off Final today on 11:21 - May 28 with 4095 viewsDeano19766

Amazing how the fortunes of many clubs have swung massively over the last 15 or so years. Seems like only yesterday we were leaving Wednesday in a bit of a mess in League 1 as we went up at Hillsborough
Play Off Final today on 11:50 - May 28 with 4059 viewsLblock

Wednesday for me - on 'em at 10/3 to win outright

Bannan has been a great player for them this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Play Off Final today on 12:07 - May 28 with 4032 viewsDannytheR

Steve Bruce comes across like Allardyce's humourless little brother, who always nurtured a secret desire to be a copper.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 13:50]
Play Off Final today on 12:10 - May 28 with 4024 viewsTGRRRSSS

Just remembered the odious old Rivals board they had Dutch Mountain Dog and a few others one particularly sticks in my memory other than the handle he used.

Or perhaps it was DMD
Play Off Final today on 12:18 - May 28 with 4012 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I'd rather we played Sheffield next season, so Hull can fck off back onto the merry go round prem for another season.
Login to get fewer ads

Play Off Final today on 13:14 - May 28 with 3951 viewsBoston

I'd prefer Wednesday to win it. Nothing against the team, fans or owner of Hull, just fancy seeing Sheffield back in the top flight.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Play Off Final today on 13:23 - May 28 with 3951 viewsderbyhoop

Once upon a (very distant) time it was all about achieving something, I.e. Promotion. Now, it's all about how much money the winning club stands to make.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Play Off Final today on 13:30 - May 28 with 3939 viewsbosh67

I think Weds are on a roll. Hull ar pretty good but I think Weds may sneak it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Play Off Final today on 13:36 - May 28 with 3922 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wednesday for nostalgia sake.
Play Off Final today on 13:37 - May 28 with 3919 viewsDWQPR

Hillsborough is a shîte ground to get to, shîte ground to watch football from, shîte pubs surrounding and shîte to get away from. Hull is just shîte, but a decent ground, a couple of decent pubs, hospital with a decent car park to get away from. So hopefully Wednesday do it today. Be nice to see Steve Bruce explode as well if a bit messy.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Play Off Final today on 14:52 - May 28 with 3862 viewsizlingtonhoop

Seen them all in town looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. Shame the prize is likely to be so sh it! (In our experience anyway).

I want Hull to win, only because number 1 son is at Sheffield University, and it was midweek this season - no good for a teacher.
Play Off Final today on 16:02 - May 28 with 3802 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k Hull.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Play Off Final today on 16:07 - May 28 with 3800 viewsHarbour

Hull not sold out there ticket allocation for today how odd.. Like everyone else I hope Sheffield Wednesday win 4-0 about time we beat Dull as well horrible club
Play Off Final today on 16:47 - May 28 with 3755 viewspaulparker

I hate both teams but a push I want Wednesday to win so my good friend monkey roots has to eat his pants

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Play Off Final today on 16:54 - May 28 with 3746 viewsLongsufferingR

Play Off Final today on 16:07 - May 28 by Harbour

Hull not sold out there ticket allocation for today how odd.. Like everyone else I hope Sheffield Wednesday win 4-0 about time we beat Dull as well horrible club

Shocking number of empty seats at their end.
Play Off Final today on 16:55 - May 28 with 3742 viewsHonkytonks

Hull support is fooking s hit... thousands empty seats
Play Off Final today on 16:58 - May 28 with 3733 viewspaulparker

Play Off Final today on 16:55 - May 28 by Honkytonks

Hull support is fooking s hit... thousands empty seats

That is shocking & embarrassing you know they will win now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Play Off Final today on 17:05 - May 28 with 3711 viewsrrrspricey

Just switched on, has there been some sort of boycott by Dull fans?
Play Off Final today on 17:09 - May 28 with 3698 viewswrinklyhoop

Defo want Weds to win it, as Hillsborough is probably my least favourite away trip, what with the awful Leppings Lane and that stupid 'band'. Plus it's always a bloody Tuesday night!
Play Off Final today on 17:17 - May 28 with 3676 viewsHonkytonks

Northerners often swop their scruffy every day attire for fancy dress on big days out...hull fans have come as empty seats!
Play Off Final today on 17:19 - May 28 with 3665 viewsLblock

On Weds @ 10/3 outright as I noted before so want them to win

However, even if I wasn't, having seen the Dull Sh1tty support I'd go for Chef Weds anyway
Pi$$ poor support. A "city" my backside

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Play Off Final today on 17:27 - May 28 with 3638 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wonder how much of Hulls allocation they failed to sell, looks quite a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024