Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
S'funny, the young whippersnapper 18:36 - May 28 with 3203 viewsBoston

...working beside me, 45 and Palace, was completely unaware of that Panorama show back in the '70's featuring Harry the Dog and his Millwall chums. Subject arose as we were chewing over the game tomorrow when he expressed his intense dislike of South East London's finest, wondering if they'd fight between themselves as on a previous Wembley appearance? He was surprised when I mentioned this documentary, he'd never seen or heard of it, thought it bordered on comedy genius myself.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

S'funny, the young whippersnapper on 18:39 - May 28 with 3191 viewsClive_Anderson

If anyone comes down here they'll get slung out I tell you that much.
S'funny, the young whippersnapper on 18:41 - May 28 with 3183 viewsBoston

Norven Ponce.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

S'funny, the young whippersnapper on 19:22 - May 28 with 3107 viewsTGRRRSSS

How weird obvs it was well before I was born but had heared of it and seen the famous bit with Billy PLummer saying "if Spurs come daaan here they'll get the same cos, they got too much maaath"
However just recently I've been watching a few footie documentaries on You Tube. One of them I got to watch yesterday actually was the Panorama programme and Trouble at the top about Luton Town.

Anyway transpires Billy killed himself 2 years ago at least that's what a few message boards had said via a google search.

Apparently in 2007 a 30th anniversary was mooted but people had amongst other things gone camera shy.
I got the idea that quite a number hadnt really had happy lives going forward from the programme either.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 22:06]
S'funny, the young whippersnapper on 20:24 - May 28 with 2982 viewsHonkytonks

S'funny, the young whippersnapper on 19:22 - May 28 by TGRRRSSS

How weird obvs it was well before I was born but had heared of it and seen the famous bit with Billy PLummer saying "if Spurs come daaan here they'll get the same cos, they got too much maaath"
However just recently I've been watching a few footie documentaries on You Tube. One of them I got to watch yesterday actually was the Panorama programme and Trouble at the top about Luton Town.

Anyway transpires Billy killed himself 2 years ago at least that's what a few message boards had said via a google search.

Apparently in 2007 a 30th anniversary was mooted but people had amongst other things gone camera shy.
I got the idea that quite a number hadnt really had happy lives going forward from the programme either.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 22:06]

I put a faaaakin pint glass in his face!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024