Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pepe 22:41 - May 28 with 3133 viewsenfieldargh

What a total knob end

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pepe on 23:04 - May 28 with 3087 viewsFredManRave

Totally embarrassing. And just to make sure he did it twice. I wish somebody would really smack him in the face so it really hurt.

And now he's got a selfie stick at the trophy presentation. That in itself deserves a smack, hard, in the face.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pepe on 23:37 - May 28 with 3016 viewsenfieldargh

Pepe on 23:04 - May 28 by FredManRave

Totally embarrassing. And just to make sure he did it twice. I wish somebody would really smack him in the face so it really hurt.

And now he's got a selfie stick at the trophy presentation. That in itself deserves a smack, hard, in the face.

I was a bit concerned for his safety as his 3 ish year old daughter could have given him a knock out punch whilst on his shoulders.

Another reason why I can't stand the Portuguese football team

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pepe on 05:12 - May 29 with 2892 viewsFredManRave

I've since seen the Sergio Ramos dive repeated several times and it gets more embarrassing each time you see it. Can't find it on the 'net yet but it's just another example of what I hate so much about footballers these days.

And here's Pepe. His daughters are probably embarrassed of him already.

On more positive news, goal celebration has to go to. Commentary from Max Headrooms sister;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pepe on 07:29 - May 29 with 2839 viewsStanisgod

Even the BBC radio commentary called them cheats , quite strong for them .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pepe on 07:48 - May 29 with 2810 viewsTGRRRSSS

Marcelino not much better as I remember. That was shocking should have been booked all day long for that.
Pepe on 11:35 - May 29 with 2584 viewsbosh67

David Haye must be licking his lips at the prospect of facing Pepe.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pepe on 13:32 - May 29 with 2473 viewsTheBlob

Clatters wasn't impressed but should have booked the kunt.It's about time there was some retrospectivefor this sort of thing.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pepe on 22:21 - May 30 with 2145 viewsCiderwithRsie

Pepe on 13:32 - May 29 by TheBlob

Clatters wasn't impressed but should have booked the kunt.It's about time there was some retrospectivefor this sort of thing.

Yes, but its also about time that otherwise good referees such as Clattenberg started applying the rules and booked him for the first offence and sent him off for the second. Which would remove the need for retrospective.
Login to get fewer ads

Pepe on 02:08 - May 31 with 2059 viewsBrazilNutR

Clattenberg bottled it.. he clearly saw Pepe being a dick and trying to get his opponent sent off.. which should have warranted a yellow each time. Clattenberg should get a talking too for me, great time to have made an example of unsporting conduct.. and he just waved it on. After that I was hoping it would fall to Pepe to miss a penalty..shame
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024