Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW 12:35 - Jun 10 with 12291 viewsNorthernr

Well yes thankyou Gary and welcome everybody here to Blundell Park Grimsby which was left suitably unsecure for us to break in and use the laundry room for today's LoftforWords European Championships sweepstake, sponsored by The Art of Football.

Now as well as a fantastic range of QPR t-shirts and prints, which we've been able to give away previously, The Art of Football have launched a '50 years of hurt' range of England gear for this summer's festival of small minded jingoism and gratuitous violence across the channel in France.

Check out the range here...

http://art-of-football.com/collections/50-years-of-hurt

They've very kindly offered these up as prizes for our sweep (although whether they anticipated there being up to five winners hasn't quite been broached with them yet so fingers crossed or the company credit card will have to get an airing) and the draw will be as follows.

Every poster who entered has been placed into one of 24 groups depending on the order they entered on the other thread. Each group will be assigned a team, which is about to be drawn out of my Adel Taarabt blue and white fez which may or may not have been used to contain beer sick after the Aguero Man City game.

The groups are as follows and among the quirks include two Danes and a Scot (there's always the tennis lads) in the same pot seven, and Simmo and Jeff in the same pot one.

Simmo, SW17, KernowRanger, Jeff, Dorse

Guppy22, CroydonCaptJack, Snipper, LoftusRanger, SouthernR

FredManRave, KingStan, DevonWhite, Ingeminate, Norfolk

Elnombre, LutonianR, RangersW12, LythamR, UpperLoftNZ

Aston Hoop, Gaztastic, JohnWiltsQPR, CanadaRanger, WestEalingHoop

StanIsGod, Ron Gould, QPRWPG, TraininVain, ThorpBankR

CheesyDane, Dane Hoop, ScotlandRs, DesertBoot, MickS

RBlock, IchBinNaughty, DevonforEngland, JohnCharles, Michael67

LoftusR, MedwayR, ActonMan, CollegeRanger, BathRanger

SixNil, 1BobbyHazell, Loftboy, NoDiddly, CraftyP

MickS, LadbrokeR, TWR, BrightonHoop

1MoreBrightonR, BucksRangers, Magsinho, HeadHoops

Eccles, LBlock, DistortR, Marc

QPR Dave, Connell10, MonkeyRoots, DaveB

Chris1969, 18 Stone of Hoop, Fournil, Whiffer

FDC, BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James

QPR Hoop, Karlski, Eastside, Match82

Hoof Hearted, Scot1963, SuperHoopDownUnder, ThaiHoop

Kingbury, Blob, YorkRanger, Tonto

Marky67, DavMan, Kiwi76, S1C

Metallica, BazzaintheLoft, Oz Ranger, Tinhead

Stuabd, HorshamHoop, Hoopstar, Gigiisgod

Norfolt, Puntr, HantsR, Mickeygunn

Camberly, JacksDad, OzExile, BallBag

Ok here comes the draw. Sue Perkins will be drawing the home teams, Ademola Bankole will pull the away teams...
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 15:49 - Jun 10 with 3058 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Yah, Portugal.

Quietly confident.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:06 - Jun 10 with 3048 viewsFDC

BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James - mes amies, I feel a sudden and strong sense of solidarity with you all as we go into tonight's opening game.
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:20 - Jun 10 with 2997 viewsPunteR

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 12:53 - Jun 10 by Northernr

and finally

PORTUGAL - Metallica, BazzaintheLoft, Oz Ranger, Tinhead

WALES - Stuabd, HorshamHoop, Hoopstar, Gigiisgod

AUSTRIA - Norfolt, Puntr, HantsR, Mickeygunn

CZECH REPUBLIC - Camberly, JacksDad, OzExile, BallBag

Austria aye?... Well g'day... lets throw another shrimp on the barby.....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:32 - Jun 10 with 2994 viewsFDC

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:20 - Jun 10 by PunteR

Austria aye?... Well g'day... lets throw another shrimp on the barby.....

That reminds me. Couple of nights ago my sister-in-law said to me: "I always get in to it later on. That year I was supporting Cameroon, was that the Euros? What, why are you laughing at me?"
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 18:17 - Jun 10 with 2980 viewsPunteR

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:32 - Jun 10 by FDC

That reminds me. Couple of nights ago my sister-in-law said to me: "I always get in to it later on. That year I was supporting Cameroon, was that the Euros? What, why are you laughing at me?"

Its a bit like when my then 8 year old daughter asked if QPR were playing in the world cup.
Of course I had to tell her it was a cup competition so QPR didn't even qualify...

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 18:38 - Jun 10 with 2972 viewsTheBlob

Get innnn....you might as well send me the prize right now and avoid all the old football bollocks.
If we win I'll buy everyone one of these and a wrestler's jockstrap

Poll: So how was the season for you?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 18:43 - Jun 10 with 2968 viewsscot1963

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 12:54 - Jun 10 by hoof_hearted

Norn Iron - do we get Finney as mascot?

...and Conor Washington goals are like the Golden Buzzer to win, surely.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 12:56]

what a team - you, me, Superhoops and Thai - the fantastic four. Go Conor and Northern Ireland

Not a hope in hell
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 18:55 - Jun 10 with 2959 viewsPunteR

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 12:55 - Jun 10 by mikeygunn

Good news boys, I've got a 100% record in winning Art of Football , LFW competitions. Go Austria!

Hey Mikey, hows those t-shirt sizes? Are they a snug fit? I'm a medium usually depending on the brand. I sometimes get a large. My missus also likes to shrink them in the wash..
We might as well start placing the order sizes now...

Login to get fewer ads

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 19:50 - Jun 10 with 2934 viewsQPRDave

Haha well done Northern, it felt like i was there, even though I'm 7 hours behind the draw.
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 20:07 - Jun 10 with 2923 viewsRBlock

Cumon Romaniaaaaaa! We can do this
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 21:02 - Jun 10 with 2905 viewsMoonshineSteve

In.

(Missed the other thread.)

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 21:11 - Jun 10 with 2901 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania_national_football_team
Who is this Alan Bania person?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 23:21 - Jun 10 with 2875 viewsDesertBoot

And there E death my interest in this thread 😠

Wish I could be like David Watts

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 06:48 - Jun 11 with 2825 views18StoneOfHoop

Croatia? Oh well there's always next tournament I suppose.

#ThanksForNothing

#IveBeenToBlundellParkButIveNeverBeenToMe

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 07:34 - Jun 11 with 2817 viewsmikeygunn

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 18:55 - Jun 10 by PunteR

Hey Mikey, hows those t-shirt sizes? Are they a snug fit? I'm a medium usually depending on the brand. I sometimes get a large. My missus also likes to shrink them in the wash..
We might as well start placing the order sizes now...

It's pretty snug but I have the body of an Adonis, well I would have if it wasn't for the dastardly beer & burgers! Its a genuinely a lovely t-shirt though and the way it's presented is first class. Xmas presents for the family are basically sorted!
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 09:43 - Jun 11 with 2720 viewsDorse

I, for one, am very happy with the selection. In fact, I have the beginnings of a selection right now.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 09:43 - Jun 11 with 2716 viewsDorse

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 07:34 - Jun 11 by mikeygunn

It's pretty snug but I have the body of an Adonis, well I would have if it wasn't for the dastardly beer & burgers! Its a genuinely a lovely t-shirt though and the way it's presented is first class. Xmas presents for the family are basically sorted!

I have the body of two donises.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 10:41 - Jun 11 with 2702 viewsLythamR

Ata gjithmonë do të goditur ju dhe të ju lënduar
Mbrojtur dhe sulm
Ka vetëm një mënyrë për të rrahin
Të marrë raundin e pasme
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 14:47 - Jun 11 with 2652 viewsFredManRave

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 09:43 - Jun 11 by Dorse

I have the body of two donises.

I have the body of a God. Unfortunately the God in question is Buddha.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 11:28 - Jun 12 with 2581 viewsSimonJames

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 13:28 - Jun 10 by aston_hoop

I'd like to take back my comments in the previous 'Second Teams' thread about being against Spain.

Ditto for France

100% of people who drink water will die.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 20:20 - Jun 12 with 2531 viewsjohncharles

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 10:41 - Jun 11 by LythamR

Ata gjithmonë do të goditur ju dhe të ju lënduar
Mbrojtur dhe sulm
Ka vetëm një mënyrë për të rrahin
Të marrë raundin e pasme

I had no idea you were Welsh.

Strong and stable my arse.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 08:36 - Jun 13 with 2491 viewsconnell10

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 14:41 - Jun 10 by Northernr

The group of Dave. There's one at every tournament.

my name aint dave its rodney !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:28 - Jun 13 with 2426 viewsQPRDave

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 08:36 - Jun 13 by connell10

my name aint dave its rodney !

..Very good Conn and
I've only just noticed Northern's witty comment too
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 20:52 - Jun 13 with 2407 viewsMancR

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:06 - Jun 10 by FDC

BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James - mes amies, I feel a sudden and strong sense of solidarity with you all as we go into tonight's opening game.

Amen brother😀
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:09 - Jun 14 with 2347 viewsLythamR

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 20:20 - Jun 12 by johncharles

I had no idea you were Welsh.

25% courtesy of a Penarth Fireman
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024