Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW 12:35 - Jun 10 with 12292 viewsNorthernr

Well yes thankyou Gary and welcome everybody here to Blundell Park Grimsby which was left suitably unsecure for us to break in and use the laundry room for today's LoftforWords European Championships sweepstake, sponsored by The Art of Football.

Now as well as a fantastic range of QPR t-shirts and prints, which we've been able to give away previously, The Art of Football have launched a '50 years of hurt' range of England gear for this summer's festival of small minded jingoism and gratuitous violence across the channel in France.

Check out the range here...

http://art-of-football.com/collections/50-years-of-hurt

They've very kindly offered these up as prizes for our sweep (although whether they anticipated there being up to five winners hasn't quite been broached with them yet so fingers crossed or the company credit card will have to get an airing) and the draw will be as follows.

Every poster who entered has been placed into one of 24 groups depending on the order they entered on the other thread. Each group will be assigned a team, which is about to be drawn out of my Adel Taarabt blue and white fez which may or may not have been used to contain beer sick after the Aguero Man City game.

The groups are as follows and among the quirks include two Danes and a Scot (there's always the tennis lads) in the same pot seven, and Simmo and Jeff in the same pot one.

Simmo, SW17, KernowRanger, Jeff, Dorse

Guppy22, CroydonCaptJack, Snipper, LoftusRanger, SouthernR

FredManRave, KingStan, DevonWhite, Ingeminate, Norfolk

Elnombre, LutonianR, RangersW12, LythamR, UpperLoftNZ

Aston Hoop, Gaztastic, JohnWiltsQPR, CanadaRanger, WestEalingHoop

StanIsGod, Ron Gould, QPRWPG, TraininVain, ThorpBankR

CheesyDane, Dane Hoop, ScotlandRs, DesertBoot, MickS

RBlock, IchBinNaughty, DevonforEngland, JohnCharles, Michael67

LoftusR, MedwayR, ActonMan, CollegeRanger, BathRanger

SixNil, 1BobbyHazell, Loftboy, NoDiddly, CraftyP

MickS, LadbrokeR, TWR, BrightonHoop

1MoreBrightonR, BucksRangers, Magsinho, HeadHoops

Eccles, LBlock, DistortR, Marc

QPR Dave, Connell10, MonkeyRoots, DaveB

Chris1969, 18 Stone of Hoop, Fournil, Whiffer

FDC, BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James

QPR Hoop, Karlski, Eastside, Match82

Hoof Hearted, Scot1963, SuperHoopDownUnder, ThaiHoop

Kingbury, Blob, YorkRanger, Tonto

Marky67, DavMan, Kiwi76, S1C

Metallica, BazzaintheLoft, Oz Ranger, Tinhead

Stuabd, HorshamHoop, Hoopstar, Gigiisgod

Norfolt, Puntr, HantsR, Mickeygunn

Camberly, JacksDad, OzExile, BallBag

Ok here comes the draw. Sue Perkins will be drawing the home teams, Ademola Bankole will pull the away teams...
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 21:22 - Jun 14 with 4720 viewsdistortR

so hungary aren't just a bunch of toszers!

can i cash in early and get a sleeve?
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 23:18 - Jun 14 with 4699 viewspomanjou

Cleethorpes.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 09:51 - Jun 16 with 4629 viewsTW_R

If Iceland win do I get a free supply of frozen food for a year?
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 10:48 - Jun 16 with 4621 viewsSimonJames

France easily through... might as well give us our prizes now.

100% of people who drink water will die.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 11:07 - Jun 16 with 4612 viewsMick_S

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 09:51 - Jun 16 by TW_R

If Iceland win do I get a free supply of frozen food for a year?

Tuck in.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 12:34 - Jun 16 with 4590 viewsTW_R

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 11:07 - Jun 16 by Mick_S

Tuck in.

Look at that!! £1 and ready in two and a half minutes. These Icelanders know how to make a great meal.
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:21 - Jun 16 with 4572 viewsFredManRave

When we win I'm going to give my top to Sturridge*

*That's bollox. I'm keeping it for myself.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:29 - Jun 19 with 4439 viewsMonkey_Roots

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:09 - Jun 14 by LythamR

25% courtesy of a Penarth Fireman

Who were the other 3 blokes?

Poll: Will we stay up?

Login to get fewer ads

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 15:38 - Jun 22 with 4303 viewsQPRDave

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:29 - Jun 19 by Monkey_Roots

Who were the other 3 blokes?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:45 - Jun 22 with 4295 viewsichbinnaughty

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:21 - Jun 16 by FredManRave

When we win I'm going to give my top to Sturridge*

*That's bollox. I'm keeping it for myself.

You'd only injury the poor little lamb
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 21:04 - Jun 26 with 4146 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Disappointed that ROI went out but also pleased that France roll on!!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 08:13 - Jun 27 with 4135 viewsconnell10

come on italy!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:34 - Jun 27 with 4092 viewsTW_R

Double bonus tonight. Iceland win and I don't have to read anymore bollocks about how hard it is to break down a team that has the audacity to try and stop us scoring.
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:09 - Jul 1 with 3990 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I hope my team picks up soon. We haven't won yet.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:34 - Jul 3 with 3935 viewsSimonJames

Unlucky Iceland, but thank you France... one step nearer to the prize.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:53 - Jul 6 with 3842 viewsozranger

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 16:09 - Jul 1 by Metallica_Hoop

I hope my team picks up soon. We haven't won yet.

I think we should be happier now. A win, finally, and picking up steam ready for the Final. Fingers crossed!
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:47 - Jul 7 with 3798 viewsSimonJames

Come on France!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 3794 viewsMancR

Beautiful! Imagine only interest in this tournament comes from having France in loft for word sweep 😂
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 13:13 - Jul 8 with 3772 viewsSimonJames

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 23:01 - Jul 7 by MancR

Beautiful! Imagine only interest in this tournament comes from having France in loft for word sweep 😂

That and the possibility of finally seeing miserable git Ronaldo losing.

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:31 - Jul 10 with 3683 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Come on France,

FRANCE - FDC, BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James

are all behind you!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:34 - Jul 10 with 3670 viewsozranger

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:31 - Jul 10 by Billy_Kershaw

Come on France,

FRANCE - FDC, BillyKershaw, MancR, Ted Hendrix, Simon James

are all behind you!

While Metallica, BazzaintheLoft, Oz Ranger, Tinhead are all now celebrating!
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 22:42 - Jul 10 with 3663 viewsSimonJames

Merde!

LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 14:11 - Jul 11 with 3585 viewshoof_hearted

Sorry - I've been watching Homes Under the Hammer for 3 weeks. Did Northern Ireland not win then?
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 08:47 - Jul 12 with 3528 viewsNorthernr

Well done Portugal people. I'm on holiday atm but if you pm me names and contact details (email and or Twitter) I'll start putting you in touch with the art of football people.
LFW Euros Sweep, sponsored by Art of Football THE DRAW on 17:40 - Aug 1 with 2992 viewsNorthernr

Winners have now all been emailed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024