Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty 17:21 - Jun 11 with 59264 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:37 - Jun 11 with 11850 viewsFredManRave

All of it is just so predictable, unfortunately.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36506917

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:38 - Jun 11 with 11837 viewstraininvain

No doubt England fans will get all the blame as mainstream media has already reported that they're guilty.

But reports on Twitter from journalists in Marseille suggest that it's a combination of French, Russian & England supporters with an overly aggressive local police force thrown in for good measure. Dangerous combination.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:55 - Jun 11 with 11769 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:12 - Jun 11 with 11714 viewsHonkytonks

Anti Russian propaganda by Western haters!
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:23 - Jun 11 with 11673 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reports of Russians with knives are very strong now. Sounds like carnage out there. Hope all your loved ones are safe.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:24 - Jun 11 with 11664 viewsHonkytonks

Unfortunately some innocents will get hurt....
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:26 - Jun 11 with 11654 viewsFDC

Someone was telling me before the tournament started that he'd heard Marseille ultras were planning to target England fans. No doubt the English do make themselves targets (singing "Isis where are you" ffs), but got to feel for your non-EDL supporter enjoying some beer and festivities getting caught in all this.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:28 - Jun 11 with 11641 viewsizlingtonhoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:55 - Jun 11 by FDC

That should be number...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a teacher... Probably then it just wouldn't bother me.
Login to get fewer ads

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:30 - Jun 11 with 11625 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:26 - Jun 11 by FDC

Someone was telling me before the tournament started that he'd heard Marseille ultras were planning to target England fans. No doubt the English do make themselves targets (singing "Isis where are you" ffs), but got to feel for your non-EDL supporter enjoying some beer and festivities getting caught in all this.

Ya, my thoughts too. England have some filthy scum as fans and its their fault that genuine English fans are being attacked. W@nkers.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:33 - Jun 11 with 11606 viewsLblock

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:30 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, my thoughts too. England have some filthy scum as fans and its their fault that genuine English fans are being attacked. W@nkers.

REALLY?!

It just gets better.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:33 - Jun 11 with 11608 viewsHonkytonks

Real shame for the decent proper fans out there but a lot of Russians are sly,horrible people
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 11572 viewsLblock

Have a look on Sky at the video from our little cousins down the road -- shot by @Beesotted.

Totally sly attack by the Ruskies there.
Reports of an English fan being killed by a table leg are I hope a gross exaggeration

Seeing reports of a mob of 80 organised Ruskies nibbling at little gangs of English.

So, using Brian's logic, when England mob up into a huge drunken mess it'll be the Ruskies fault. W@nkers.

All this guff about the French police locking things down... another continental OB failure. It is possible to segregate opposing fans in a City --- cast your mind back to Cardiv and the Play Off Final.
No doubt Labour MP's will feel more shame at sickening scens of England fans repeatedly running into table legs held by French and Russians

Come on England -- 8.00pm approaches

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:45 - Jun 11 with 11545 viewsizlingtonhoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:38 - Jun 11 by Lblock

Have a look on Sky at the video from our little cousins down the road -- shot by @Beesotted.

Totally sly attack by the Ruskies there.
Reports of an English fan being killed by a table leg are I hope a gross exaggeration

Seeing reports of a mob of 80 organised Ruskies nibbling at little gangs of English.

So, using Brian's logic, when England mob up into a huge drunken mess it'll be the Ruskies fault. W@nkers.

All this guff about the French police locking things down... another continental OB failure. It is possible to segregate opposing fans in a City --- cast your mind back to Cardiv and the Play Off Final.
No doubt Labour MP's will feel more shame at sickening scens of England fans repeatedly running into table legs held by French and Russians

Come on England -- 8.00pm approaches

Hmm don't remember that L block.
We were just dropped on a street corner by the carpark bus, and wandered straight into what soon became obvious was a pub full of Cardiff.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:46 - Jun 11 with 11532 viewsRangersw12

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:30 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Maybe we should be singing about terrorism like you lot eh
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:48 - Jun 11 with 11519 viewsRangersw12

Russians used similar tactics in Moscow a few years ago they pick on small groups but don't seem to like it when it's even numbers

They also cheat by wearing gumshields !
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:48 - Jun 11 with 11518 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:33 - Jun 11 by Lblock

REALLY?!

It just gets better.

Yes, sorry man but that's my view.

The Russians won't attack Swiss fans, will they? The reason they will attack English fans (and tonight seems to have been started 100% by the Russians) is because of the decades of violence caused by the knucklehead section of the English support. They know they'll find a fight with England and they couldn't care less if innocents get in the way.

The w@nkers who've caused mayhem around Europe since the 60's in England's name are as much to blame for the hospitalised English fans as the Russians are.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:50 - Jun 11 with 11504 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:46 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

Maybe we should be singing about terrorism like you lot eh

I don't think any of our sports fans do that, but if they do that's obviously heinous.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:51 - Jun 11 with 11496 viewsBrightonhoop

Disgusting effing Russians, animals. I wouldn't usually advocate violence but I hope something horrible happens to those knuts.
Fella had a cardiac arrest, hasn't died according to latest reports, Huddersfield lad thrown in the harbour got out alive.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:52 - Jun 11 with 11493 viewsRangersw12

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:50 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think any of our sports fans do that, but if they do that's obviously heinous.

No I forgot Brian you Irish are all innocent ain't ya

Get your head out your arse FFS

And I really hope you lot play the Russians soon to see what there like up close
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:54 - Jun 11 with 11477 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:52 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

No I forgot Brian you Irish are all innocent ain't ya

Get your head out your arse FFS

And I really hope you lot play the Russians soon to see what there like up close

What, so they might put some of us in hospital?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:03 - Jun 11 with 11432 viewsRangersw12

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:54 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

What, so they might put some of us in hospital?

No so you can see that they attack anyone regardless if the country has a reputation or not

Your comments have really wound me up but then that's probably why you said them in the first place
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:07 - Jun 11 with 11413 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:03 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

No so you can see that they attack anyone regardless if the country has a reputation or not

Your comments have really wound me up but then that's probably why you said them in the first place

No, it isn't why I said those comments, W12. I said them because I believe them and I am genuinely sorry if I wound you up. Not my intention.

I have always said on here and even as far back as the 80's in AKUTR's that hooligans (whether they're Rangers, Chelsea, England or Russian) are to blame for what happens next. I hate violence and I hate when people fail to condemn those who commit violence for the inevitable consequences down the road.

Again, not my intention to wind anyone up. I have friends in Marseille too so I was wound up as well.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:08 - Jun 11 with 11403 viewsdanehoop

I know from experience that the England hooligans of yesteryear are largely a thing of the past. There are still thick drunken idiots there though and they can make themselves easy targets. The other problem is that the hooligans in many other countries, particularly Eastern Europe and Russia still very much exist and see an opportunity to show England fans, who generally originated this type of nonsense, to show just how tough they are.

In the case of the Russians, I'd just point out that the same extremists who are there are the ones who carry out horrible racist attacks and even murders in their own countries. Rarely if ever are they arrested or prosecuted for their crimes because of alledged collusion with the authorities. Given the somewhat strained relations between our two countries at the moment and the almost military tactics being deployed I'd perhaps go as far as to suggest this is typical provocation tactics used by certain parts of the Russian system.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 19:09]

Never knowingly understood

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:13 - Jun 11 with 11380 viewsHonkytonks

Let's hope the Russian bear is well and truely snared tonight!
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:15 - Jun 11 with 11361 viewsFDC

Some of the comments aimed at Brian on here are bang out of line. You and Us is part of football but you don't need to bring it in to everything.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 19:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024