Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger 11:57 - Jun 21 with 25334 viewsA40Bosh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03z0lst

Unfortunately.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 23:12 - Jun 30 with 6382 viewsdistortR

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 21:59 - Jun 30 by johncharles

Martin Clunes' evil twin

offspring of martin clunes and jo brand?
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 00:19 - Jul 1 with 6326 viewsTheBlob

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 21:59 - Jun 30 by johncharles

Martin Clunes' evil twin

That's dear old Ronald lacey,superb actor.R.I.P.

[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 0:22]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 05:06 - Jul 1 with 6254 viewsPommyhoop

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 20:16 - Jun 30 by PunteR

Always reminded me of this nazi..

I think he's got a bit of Alan about him..
''Stab me you Si ''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 08:36 - Jul 1 with 6180 viewsDannytheR

Looks like a deal has been done between May and Gove - her to take the leadership, him to oversee Brexit and/or take the Chancellorship.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 11:42 - Jul 1 with 6115 viewsMytch_QPR

Gove has just said he did 'everything possible not to run for leader'.
So is that an admission of abject failure on his part (because despite his best efforts he seems to have announced himself as a candidate), or has he done it accidentally?

I don't think he need worry in any event - he seems to be as popular as a sh*t sandwich.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 11:46]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:10 - Jul 1 with 6011 viewsTacticalR

Paul Dacre plays Tory kingmaker by supporting Theresa May
https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jul/01/paul-dacre-daily-mail-p

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:18 - Jul 1 with 5991 viewskensalriser

Gove's mission was clearly to stop Johnson, which is now accomplished. My guess is he will step down in due course. Leadsom is second favourite behind May now in any event.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 20:00 - Jul 7 with 5795 viewsDorse

That is all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 10:52 - Jul 14 with 5629 viewsessextaxiboy

and ...... Sacked .

Although I wouldnt have minded him as PM personally , I cant help feeling a bit of satisfaction on behalf of posters like Dorse and Simon James .

Hopefully wearing their hats at a jaunty angle this morning .

In other news the new Chancellor says there is no need to have an "emergency Brexit budget "

Oi George !! ave another go ..... George ? ... George ? ....
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:00]
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 10:58 - Jul 14 with 5616 viewssimmo

Bye, cúnt.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 11:06 - Jul 14 with 5596 viewsDorse

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 10:52 - Jul 14 by essextaxiboy

and ...... Sacked .

Although I wouldnt have minded him as PM personally , I cant help feeling a bit of satisfaction on behalf of posters like Dorse and Simon James .

Hopefully wearing their hats at a jaunty angle this morning .

In other news the new Chancellor says there is no need to have an "emergency Brexit budget "

Oi George !! ave another go ..... George ? ... George ? ....
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:00]

My heartfelt response to Mr Gove is as follows:

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 11:07 - Jul 14 with 5593 views18StoneOfHoop

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 10:58 - Jul 14 by simmo

Bye, cúnt.

HA!HA!Ha! The Wages of Sin Are Death - I stuck it on the wrong thread earlier this morning but I'm
still enjoying a splendid rush of schadenfreude.
This one's for the teachers!

I note the Lower Loft befouling and besmirching Season Ticket holder and treacherous brutal BoJo Brutus-like back and front stabbber,Mr. Michael Gove,has not been offered anything by Theresa May yet.

Tory hierarchy please do us all a favour and put him out for a long spell in the long grass. He won't be missed just like Osborne won't.

Please Gob, let this slippery,smug,nakedly-ambitious 'intellectual' wannabe and Barlby Road London W10 resident get sweet FA.

Did anyone notice how much H2O Michael Gove was nervously knocking back during his last-minute-by-the-seat-of-his-pants 'I'm standing' ad hoc press conference?

Fish lips stuck. "The moment you realise the intellectual force behind Brexit Britain still hasn't learned how to drink a glass of water."

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13606985_737739136368608_836849986

[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:18]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 14:17 - Jul 14 with 5497 viewsTacticalR

Theresa May v Michael Gove: personality clash with a long history (interesting as it makes you realise what happens when Tory hate preachers fall out with each other).

'A bitter row between two of the modern Tory party’s biggest beasts spilled out into the open two years ago with the “Trojan horse” affair over the alleged infiltration of Birmingham schools by Islamist fundamentalists.

A briefing war broke out as “sources close to Gove” accused the Home Office and its head of security and counter-terrorism, Charles Farr, of failing to “drain the swamp” of extremism in Britain. The Home Office retaliated by publishing confidential cabinet correspondence attacking Gove for failing to act on warnings about Birmingham schools.

In the resulting row, Theresa May’s special adviser, Fiona Hill, who was in a relationship with Farr, was forced to resign by Downing Street for briefing against Gove. Gove, in return, was ordered to apologise and short time later was exiled to the job of chief whip. It is an episode neither is likely to have forgotten.'

Theresa May v Michael Gove: personality clash with a long history
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/01/theresa-may-v-michael-gove-perso

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:13 - Jul 14 with 5410 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gove the Machiavellian master, plotting his way to... um... well, there are lots of teaching jobs up for grabs after they all fcked off after his disastrous tenure in Education. He could teach English - Shakespeare, of course, (Et tu, Brute?) or Communications. Or History - where he might learn something.
Dimwit. Out manoeuvred by Boris fn Johnson - the shame.

Bare bones.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 21:00 - Jul 14 with 5293 viewsjohncharles

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:13 - Jul 14 by Antti_Heinola

Gove the Machiavellian master, plotting his way to... um... well, there are lots of teaching jobs up for grabs after they all fcked off after his disastrous tenure in Education. He could teach English - Shakespeare, of course, (Et tu, Brute?) or Communications. Or History - where he might learn something.

It's not easy to think of Boris Johnson as dangerous but it's time we woke up. This guy is dangerous.
Will lie about anything that will get him power.
Yeah, how Boreis the buffoon be a threat ? Got you fooled already.

Strong and stable my arse.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 5289 views18StoneOfHoop

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:13 - Jul 14 by Antti_Heinola

"Dimwit"? You say Antii? Shirley not. This was the Conservative party's much vaunted policy expert,intellectual wonk,eminence grise. An IQ off the chart,we were told.
"Be your stubborn best' as his Daily Mail scribe wife extolled him by text as he plotted pre the sudden House of Cards collapse.

From last week (8th July) here is the QPR Lower Loft Season ticket holder running outside his North Kensington Barlby Road W10 gaff.
Funny how he never gets openly harrangued in the street, mugged or firebombed.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/youre-not-running-anymore-michael-gove-d

Not so tragic end of the Notting Hill Tory Maffia at the Cafe Lisboa in Golborne Rd off Portobello.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690068/Where-did-wrong-Dave-Cameron-Osb

I'll now be looking mainly next season to drop my fabled non-existent half-time bag of piss on Free School Champion mate of Dave's, Mr Toby Young.

Mind the splash,Lower Lofters!
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 21:24]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:04 - Jul 15 with 5111 viewslondonscottish

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 21:00 - Jul 14 by johncharles

It's not easy to think of Boris Johnson as dangerous but it's time we woke up. This guy is dangerous.
Will lie about anything that will get him power.
Yeah, how Boreis the buffoon be a threat ? Got you fooled already.

Don't worry he'll cn8t it up. That's why he's been given the job.

He won't be able to negotiate anything better than a Norway deal at best, the Leavers will go mental, May will lose her job and he'll be seen a the massive lying bellend that he is.

But at least she'll be able to point her finger at him.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:51 - Jul 15 with 5081 viewsShotKneesHoop

'Arry with a public school education

Still a kunt times the speed of light.

Phhoooook the football, this site is much more class.

r'SWiPe on a kebab.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:48 - Jul 15 with 5045 viewsTacticalR

Don't forget that Gove is a class warrior and a great foe of privilege (when the mood takes him). I believe the logic is that the great success of academies will swiftly lead to the cabinet being be full of academicians which will prove once and for all that Britain is a classless society.

Michael Gove attacks Conservatives' 'ridiculous' number of Old Etonians - David Cameron's inner circle full of 'preposterous' number from privileged background, says education secretary
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/15/michael-gove-old-etonians-conser

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 22:42 - Jul 24 with 4814 viewsTacticalR

'The leaders of academy schools are spending taxpayers’ money on luxury hotels, top-end restaurants, first-class travel, private health care and executive cars, a joint investigation by Channel 4’s Dispatches and the Observer can reveal.'

Taxpayers fund large wages and lavish perks of academy school chiefs
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/jul/23/education-academies-funding-ex

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 22:47 - Sep 25 with 4417 viewsTacticalR

Thought I would post on this thread as we had quite a bit of discussion about academies:

'The CEO’s opening speech was not so much eye-opening as hair-raising. It started with a regurgitation of some half-digested management buzz phrases, such as having a “no-excuses” culture. However, rather than meaning that all present would take full responsibility for pupil progress and wellbeing, this was presented as a means of introducing severe repercussions for not following orders. The room was silent. The CEO went on to outline the trust’s vision for world domination as “a solution provider for governments”.'

Secret Teacher: becoming an academy destroyed my school
https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/2016/sep/24/secret-teacher-becoming-

Air hostess clique

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:47 - Sep 26 with 4274 viewsDorse

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 22:47 - Sep 25 by TacticalR

Thought I would post on this thread as we had quite a bit of discussion about academies:

'The CEO’s opening speech was not so much eye-opening as hair-raising. It started with a regurgitation of some half-digested management buzz phrases, such as having a “no-excuses” culture. However, rather than meaning that all present would take full responsibility for pupil progress and wellbeing, this was presented as a means of introducing severe repercussions for not following orders. The room was silent. The CEO went on to outline the trust’s vision for world domination as “a solution provider for governments”.'

Secret Teacher: becoming an academy destroyed my school
https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/2016/sep/24/secret-teacher-becoming-

Couldn't agree more. So glad I'm out of it all.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 14:47]

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:18 - Sep 26 with 4232 viewskensalriser

Another fine Government-enabled opportunity for people to grab taxpayer's money.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:02 - Sep 26 with 4195 viewsTacticalR

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:18 - Sep 26 by kensalriser

Another fine Government-enabled opportunity for people to grab taxpayer's money.

The twist is that this sucking of money from the state is carried out under the banner of rolling back the state.

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 19:12 - Sep 26 with 4100 viewskensalriser

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:02 - Sep 26 by TacticalR

The twist is that this sucking of money from the state is carried out under the banner of rolling back the state.

As with so much privatisation...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024