Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger 11:57 - Jun 21 with 25177 viewsA40Bosh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03z0lst

Unfortunately.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:19 - Jun 21 with 8300 viewsRs_Holy

He's actually shown he has a sense of humour during the Brexit campaign... uuuuuRRRRRRssssss!
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:20 - Jun 21 with 8294 viewsDorse

Oh just fcuking shoot me now.

(This isn't a Brexit thing, it's an 'I-used-to-be-a-teacher-and -he-is-a-kunt' thing)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 8282 viewsDeepcutHoop

That POS is my bleeding MP too.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:28 - Jun 21 with 8254 viewsdaveB

He's got a season ticket in the lower loft, i see him at most home games
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:39 - Jun 21 with 8221 viewsessextaxiboy

I would back him for pm over Boris .He says he doesnt want it .

I expect pelters from anyone who involved in teaching where he is toxic .
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:43 - Jun 21 with 8199 viewsDorse

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:28 - Jun 21 by daveB

He's got a season ticket in the lower loft, i see him at most home games

Where are the bloody hooligans when you need them? Broken Britain, you couldn't make it up etc

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:59 - Jun 21 with 8145 viewsGloucs_R

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:39 - Jun 21 by essextaxiboy

Yep, the missus is a teacher a fking hates him.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 13:10 - Jun 21 with 8107 viewsQPRDave

I like Gove, think he's handled himself and the campaign with dignity and statesman like, which is more that jackanory cam has managed

As regarding the teachers thing, I don't know what he's done but something needs to change because kids are leaving school illiterate & clueless
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 16:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:01 - Jun 21 with 7921 viewsstevec

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:43 - Jun 21 by Dorse

Where are the bloody hooligans when you need them? Broken Britain, you couldn't make it up etc

Shamed to say I'm not up to speed on this but I'm dying to know Dorse, what's he done to the teachers?

I'll need a good case as, for the moment, he comes across as a Ranger who's willing to put his neck on the line and that'll do for me.

Over to you teachers out there...
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:02 - Jun 21 with 7919 viewsBoston

Not really the fault of the teachers that corporations are restocking the population of the UK though. Aided and abetted by elected officials, with a Union leadership that has a vested financial interest , the teachers are on a hiding to nothing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:12 - Jun 21 with 7893 viewsrrrspricey

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:59 - Jun 21 by Gloucs_R

Yep, the missus is a teacher a fking hates him.

My missus gave up teaching 2 years ago and still hates him.

I quite like him, thought he had some good ideas in his education reforms...don't tell her that though ffs
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 15:12]
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:17 - Jun 21 with 7876 viewsAntti_Heinola

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 12:39 - Jun 21 by essextaxiboy

To be fair Essex, I'd back you for pm over Boris. What kind of endorsement is that?
Awful man.

Bare bones.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:23 - Jun 21 with 7865 viewsTacticalR

Thanks to Brexit, Michael Gove has finally come out as an anti-austerity activist
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/eu-referendum-brexit-michael-gove-anti-auste

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:06 - Jun 21 with 7776 viewsDorse

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:01 - Jun 21 by stevec

Shamed to say I'm not up to speed on this but I'm dying to know Dorse, what's he done to the teachers?

I'll need a good case as, for the moment, he comes across as a Ranger who's willing to put his neck on the line and that'll do for me.

Over to you teachers out there...

The list is pretty endless but the one that really sticks in my craw is the insidious privatisation of education through academies. And the 'EBacc'. And the devaluation of any subject that isn't arbitrarily defined as being helpful. My favourite example of which was the devaluation of RE through the ideological decision not to include it in the Ebacc measurement and then shouting about how important the subject was in fostering understanding in a multicultural society. Damage done you fcuking wet-lipped, chinless kunt. Oh, and the decision to arbitrarily remove National Curriculum levels for all students in KS3 without having any sort of replacement, leaving it to individual schools to make up their own measurement (non-transferable) whilst simulataneously changing the GCSE marking criteria, so no-one has the faintest clue whether student X is below, at or above expected progress entering Year 10. And hammering Schools using RAISE Online / FFTD / YELLIS data based on their projected target grades (not the fcuking Schools' who have been asked to come up with their own which are then disregarded in the calculation) which will then affect their funding etc as they've been forced to become Academies, thereby forcing teachers from TA to Head to teach with the Sword of Damacles placed firmly against their spinal column. This pressure is passed directly onto the students who are targeted to death in a sort of Zeno & The Tortoise game of death by a thousand measurements.

Other than that, he's fine.

Grade.
A*.
Kunt.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:10 - Jun 21 with 7757 viewsQPRDave

Did anybody else read that and think it would've been easier in arabic?
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:10 - Jun 21 with 7756 viewsLongsufferingR

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:06 - Jun 21 by Dorse

The list is pretty endless but the one that really sticks in my craw is the insidious privatisation of education through academies. And the 'EBacc'. And the devaluation of any subject that isn't arbitrarily defined as being helpful. My favourite example of which was the devaluation of RE through the ideological decision not to include it in the Ebacc measurement and then shouting about how important the subject was in fostering understanding in a multicultural society. Damage done you fcuking wet-lipped, chinless kunt. Oh, and the decision to arbitrarily remove National Curriculum levels for all students in KS3 without having any sort of replacement, leaving it to individual schools to make up their own measurement (non-transferable) whilst simulataneously changing the GCSE marking criteria, so no-one has the faintest clue whether student X is below, at or above expected progress entering Year 10. And hammering Schools using RAISE Online / FFTD / YELLIS data based on their projected target grades (not the fcuking Schools' who have been asked to come up with their own which are then disregarded in the calculation) which will then affect their funding etc as they've been forced to become Academies, thereby forcing teachers from TA to Head to teach with the Sword of Damacles placed firmly against their spinal column. This pressure is passed directly onto the students who are targeted to death in a sort of Zeno & The Tortoise game of death by a thousand measurements.

Grade.
A*.
Kunt.

He gives the distinct impression of having been bullied at school and is now taking his revenge.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:14 - Jun 21 with 7728 viewsbosh67

B8llocks. Now I've got to like him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:20 - Jun 21 with 7699 viewsMaggsinho

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:14 - Jun 21 by bosh67

B8llocks. Now I've got to like him.

No. Really, you don't.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:21 - Jun 21 with 7694 viewsQPRDave

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:20 - Jun 21 by Maggsinho

No. Really, you don't.

yes you do
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:38 - Jun 21 with 7658 viewsstevec

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:06 - Jun 21 by Dorse

Grade.
A*.
Kunt.

Devaluation of RE? I amazed it's still being taught.

Back in the 70's we used the lesson as an opportunity to catch up on Readers letters in Penthouse. Think the school got the hint in the end and introduced Sex education into the subject, resulting in questions from the class like 'Sir, what's a pussy?' while the silly old knt answered in length to no one in particular (we'd moved onto Men Only and Whitehouse by then).

You make a good case Dorse, but I'm struggling to recall teachers being happy with any government intervention since time began, Labour or Tory.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:40 - Jun 21 with 7649 viewsSimonJames

My missus has been a teacher for 25 years and was a head teacher for 8 years.
Gove and the mess he created drove her to a mental breakdown for which she is still on medication 3 years later. Now she barely copes as a KS2 teacher working 4 days a week.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:07 - Jun 21 with 7587 viewsizlingtonhoop

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:17 - Jun 21 by Antti_Heinola

To be fair Essex, I'd back you for pm over Boris. What kind of endorsement is that?
Awful man.

I'd back Mugabe for PM over Boris. At least he's open in his disgusting aims.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:16 - Jun 21 with 7561 viewsessextaxiboy

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 15:17 - Jun 21 by Antti_Heinola

Awful man.

I would like Disco as my chancellor . We would move parliament to Brentwood for traffic reasons......
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:23 - Jun 21 with 7550 viewsessextaxiboy

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:40 - Jun 21 by SimonJames

Gove and the mess he created drove her to a mental breakdown for which she is still on medication 3 years later. Now she barely copes as a KS2 teacher working 4 days a week.

That is serious . Credit to her for sticking with it and still trying to make a difference.
Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 17:33 - Jun 21 with 7520 viewsMytch_QPR

Michael Gove - Proper Ranger on 16:40 - Jun 21 by SimonJames

Little wonder that there are so few people willing to go into teaching, I should imagine there was a time when the job was genuinely rewarding and enjoyable. Needless to say, I wish her and you well.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024