Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures.... 06:02 - Jun 22 with 5944 viewsLblock

Due out today 9am I believe - who do we want when?

I'd like Brighton away first and Newcastle away in September
Would like the Bees home or away over Christmas
Hopefully Burton away on a Saturday early season

But most of all, I'd like Sky & BT to stop dicking around and have to nominate all their covered games at least 2 months in advance as a minimum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fixtures.... on 06:38 - Jun 22 with 4127 viewsDesertBoot

It's always nice to start the season with a home game. The last two seasons we've played Brighton midweek home and away and likely Sky will have a game with Burton on TV.
Expect more late changes and ridiculous journey on Tuesday and Friday nights.
Home to Newcastle is the one I'm looking out for.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Fixtures.... on 06:47 - Jun 22 with 4111 viewsHonkytonks

I see another season of uncertainty so home/away it doesnt bother me.....burton away/home wouldnt surprise me!
Fixtures.... on 06:50 - Jun 22 with 4106 viewsQPRDave

Liverpool home, same as 75/76..............oh yeah, we finished 12th!!
Fixtures.... on 07:09 - Jun 22 with 4090 viewsDWQPR

As Chelsea kick off their seasons week later at home and given the OB prefer that Fulham and us play at home on the same day the chances are that we will start the season at home. Last season the PL and the FL started on the same day and Chelsea had that season defining home game against Swansea whilst we ripped up Charlton away. I'll go for a home game against Barnsley or Rotherham.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fixtures.... on 07:55 - Jun 22 with 4044 viewsWalnut

BT don't show Football Laague, only Sky. Sky will announce the first weekends live games alongside the fixture announcement this morning. The rest of Aug/Sept live games should be early July. MOST FL games will be Sat 5.30 this season as opposed to Sat lunchtime. Btw, League Cup draw is made 1pm today too
Fixtures.... on 07:57 - Jun 22 with 4042 viewsaston_hoop

Derby home and away just after Christmas when they continue their run as the new Cardiff and have their annual fail. Preferably Villa away on September 17th as I have to be in Birmingham then anyway! Last game at home so we can lift the trophy at HQ.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fixtures.... on 08:10 - Jun 22 with 4024 viewsQPR_John

With Villa and Newcastle now in this division doubt we will have too many televised games at least not as much as last season.
Fixtures.... on 08:29 - Jun 22 with 4000 viewsPinnerPaul

Mrs PP has a big birthday bash on the 6th, so i'm hoping for away, or if at home Sky move to Friday night.
Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures.... on 08:49 - Jun 22 with 3974 viewsMytch_QPR

It'll be Barnsley at home. It always is and has been as long as I can remember (even when they weren't in the same division)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fixtures.... on 09:02 - Jun 22 with 3936 viewseghamranger

Lids on the Sunday at home then
Fixtures.... on 09:04 - Jun 22 with 3906 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Shame its not 3pm on the Saturday.
Good opener though.
Fixtures.... on 09:07 - Jun 22 with 3866 viewsrongould

My prediction...
We will play every other team in The Championship
Once at home and once away
Some games will be on Saturdays,some on Sundays and others on random weekdays according to the whims of Sky.
Given that last prediction,there is absolutely no point in hoping or wishing for any team and any date. Just go with the flow and moan about it like we always do.
Fixtures.... on 09:12 - Jun 22 with 3806 viewsMytch_QPR

Fixtures.... on 09:07 - Jun 22 by rongould

My prediction...
We will play every other team in The Championship
Once at home and once away
Some games will be on Saturdays,some on Sundays and others on random weekdays according to the whims of Sky.
Given that last prediction,there is absolutely no point in hoping or wishing for any team and any date. Just go with the flow and moan about it like we always do.

I think the list they have issued is a fake - we only have one away fixture against Preston.

I notice that the 2 away games I most wanted to go to (Villa & Newcastle) have been conveniently arranged for Tues and Weds evenings...

...which is nice.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fixtures.... on 09:12 - Jun 22 with 3806 viewsNorthernr

Barnsley, Burton and Newcastle away all midweek. Cnts.

Fixtures.... on 09:12 - Jun 22 with 3798 viewsPinnerPaul

Fixtures.... on 08:29 - Jun 22 by PinnerPaul

Mrs PP has a big birthday bash on the 6th, so i'm hoping for away, or if at home Sky move to Friday night.

Well thats a result & I avoid the clearing up after the party!
Fixtures.... on 09:16 - Jun 22 with 3761 viewskingsburyR

Brentford at home on my Birthday!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fixtures.... on 09:19 - Jun 22 with 3728 viewsWokingR

Newcastle away on a Wednesday night

FFS !
Fixtures.... on 09:21 - Jun 22 with 3715 viewsadhoc_qpr

Very tricky looking April/May fixtures on the off chance there is anything at stake come that part of the season (playoffs or relegation).
Fixtures.... on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 3666 viewsDWQPR

Although I think that it is only right that SKY f uck off and at least leave the opening day fixtures alone, I am pleased that the first game is on a Sunday as I fly back from holiday early on the Saturday, so can have a bit of a rest rather than rushing down to HQ, downing a couple of pints, a pie and watch the R's burst all the pent up anticipation over the summer.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fixtures.... on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 3667 viewsDorse

That list really rams home the point that this division is unbelievably difficult. And that 13th Dec is Rams at home.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fixtures.... on 09:28 - Jun 22 with 3661 viewsSouthend_Rss

Brighton away on Boxing Day... Villa away Tuesday night also.. Yep we have been d*cked on.. 😞
Fixtures.... on 09:28 - Jun 22 with 3660 viewsrrrspricey

Fixtures.... on 09:12 - Jun 22 by Northernr

Barnsley, Burton and Newcastle away all midweek. Cnts.

Yep. Closest away midweek match with an evening kick-off is Villa...feckin eeejuts and will we ever play Brighton away on a Saturday?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 9:29]
Fixtures.... on 09:39 - Jun 22 with 3557 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Norwich away final game of the season.
That's another celebrated promotion in front of us then

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fixtures.... on 09:52 - Jun 22 with 3489 viewsHunterhoop

Fixtures.... on 09:39 - Jun 22 by RANGERS4EVER

Norwich away final game of the season.
That's another celebrated promotion in front of us then

Absolute shithouse of a fixture list! Newcastle, Villa and Burton all away midweek. Burton was the one away game above all others I wanted 3pm on a Sat. Could have been a great day out. Now involves work the next day and an afternoon off.

Brighton on Boxing Day. FFS.

Wolves on NY eve, what's that about?!

Norwich away last day is tough.

Utterly shit fixture list.

Got to be looking to start fast in Aug. It's our easiest month!
Fixtures.... on 09:57 - Jun 22 with 3461 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures.... on 09:52 - Jun 22 by Hunterhoop

Absolute shithouse of a fixture list! Newcastle, Villa and Burton all away midweek. Burton was the one away game above all others I wanted 3pm on a Sat. Could have been a great day out. Now involves work the next day and an afternoon off.

Brighton on Boxing Day. FFS.

Wolves on NY eve, what's that about?!

Norwich away last day is tough.

Utterly shit fixture list.

Got to be looking to start fast in Aug. It's our easiest month!

Yeh can see me doing a lot less this year, for the first time in my life. Looking down that list the first away game I actually like the look of is Sheff Wed in October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024