Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris bottles it! 12:22 - Jun 30 with 7700 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fool of a man!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Boris bottles it! on 12:27 - Jun 30 with 3384 viewsdaveB

He's no fool, he doesn't want to be the idiot who pushes the button on Brexit, he'll be the one to look like he is saving the mess in 2 years time
Boris bottles it! on 12:32 - Jun 30 with 3362 viewsNorthernr

Campaigned for something he never believed was a good idea purely to get himself the keys to number 10 only to find that Gove/Dacre/Murdoch had used him as the shambling, cuddly funny man and were planning to shaft him immediately afterwards. Look what you've done you fcking idiot.

Labour need to get their bloody ars in gear pronto and provide some proper opposition to this lot.
Boris bottles it! on 12:33 - Jun 30 with 3353 views1MoreBrightonR

Exactly...they were all expecting cameron to invoke article 50 after the vote and he's said he will leave it to the next leader...and Boris doesnt want that on his name. He will just wait a few years and 'save the day'.
Boris bottles it! on 12:38 - Jun 30 with 3323 viewsMytch_QPR

Boris bottles it! on 12:32 - Jun 30 by Northernr

Campaigned for something he never believed was a good idea purely to get himself the keys to number 10 only to find that Gove/Dacre/Murdoch had used him as the shambling, cuddly funny man and were planning to shaft him immediately afterwards. Look what you've done you fcking idiot.

Labour need to get their bloody ars in gear pronto and provide some proper opposition to this lot.

I always thought that. He was very pro-EU as mayor.

Nice of him to stick around to sort out the mess he has largely helped to create. It's like a pantomime, Brussels must be wetting themselves laughing.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Boris bottles it! on 12:39 - Jun 30 with 3318 viewsElHoop

I think that he built his own scaffolding and put the noose around his own neck and jumped. He didn't want it. He didn't need help to do it. He single-handedly pranged his own political career.
Boris bottles it! on 12:41 - Jun 30 with 3286 viewsMonahoop

He has to be the ultimate bumbling, stumbling Old Etonian fool. And to think people fell for his shambolic Bertie Wooster type rhetoric. More fool them!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Boris bottles it! on 12:42 - Jun 30 with 3280 viewsPhildo

May now saying wont be able to get to article 50 till the end of the year. That is getting kicked into the long grass and a small compromise offered by the EU after a few months to calm things will see us all voting again next year IMHO

It has been a terrible week for the Bullingdon club though.
Boris bottles it! on 12:43 - Jun 30 with 3262 viewsDiscodroids

The Tories could field Peter Sutcliffe with Josef fritzl as his able deputy at the moment and there'd still get in .
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 12:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Boris bottles it! on 12:43 - Jun 30 with 3263 viewswrinklyhoop

"Labour need to get their bloody ars in gear pronto and provide some proper opposition to this lot."

Hmm - not likely to happen under Jezza.
Boris bottles it! on 12:45 - Jun 30 with 3239 viewsMytch_QPR

Boris bottles it! on 12:41 - Jun 30 by Monahoop

He has to be the ultimate bumbling, stumbling Old Etonian fool. And to think people fell for his shambolic Bertie Wooster type rhetoric. More fool them!

We're getting more like the fcuking Yanks - Boris turned himself into a celebrity and many voted for him on that basis.

Look at the candidates for PM - look at them. I hate the Tories with a passion at the best of times but this takes the biscuit.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Boris bottles it! on 12:46 - Jun 30 with 3231 viewsdaveB

Boris bottles it! on 12:42 - Jun 30 by Phildo

May now saying wont be able to get to article 50 till the end of the year. That is getting kicked into the long grass and a small compromise offered by the EU after a few months to calm things will see us all voting again next year IMHO

It has been a terrible week for the Bullingdon club though.

I think that is what the government will want but I'm not sure the EU will offer anything, they already offered a decent deal which we voted against
Boris bottles it! on 12:48 - Jun 30 with 3212 viewstraininvain

Not surprised. Gets to walk away from the mess, remain a hero on the right and keep coining it with his newspaper columns.
Boris bottles it! on 12:49 - Jun 30 with 3201 viewsElHoop

Boris bottles it! on 12:46 - Jun 30 by daveB

I think that is what the government will want but I'm not sure the EU will offer anything, they already offered a decent deal which we voted against

Oh yeah really? I must have been looking the other way when they offered that then.
Boris bottles it! on 12:50 - Jun 30 with 3195 viewsWatfordR

On the one hand, almost out of spite, I'd like one of these t.wats who have gotten us into this mess made to front up in EU negotiations just to be exposed for the tools they are. On the other hand if the country is not to be completely fkced for decades to come, I think we need someone of real heavyweight stature and statesmanship to lead us through the next stage. I wouldn't expect them to survive six months beyond the conclusion of the negotiations though, so where someone who is able and prepared to do all that is coming from I have no idea!
Boris bottles it! on 12:50 - Jun 30 with 3187 viewsBrightonhoop

He's a coward. No backbone and no b4lls. And Murdoch threatened to publish the negatives....
Boris bottles it! on 12:53 - Jun 30 with 3164 viewsQPR_John

That was not a deal decent or otherwise
Boris bottles it! on 12:59 - Jun 30 with 3118 viewsFredManRave

BoJo'll be back!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Boris bottles it! on 13:02 - Jun 30 with 3092 viewsPhildo

Boris bottles it! on 12:50 - Jun 30 by Brightonhoop

He's a coward. No backbone and no b4lls. And Murdoch threatened to publish the negatives....

At the first debate:

Amber Rudd - “Boris is the life and soul of the party,” she snorted, in her concluding statement. “But he isn’t the man you want driving you home at the end of the evening!”

Bit of a hint there?
Boris bottles it! on 13:07 - Jun 30 with 3067 viewsNorthernr

Boris bottles it! on 12:59 - Jun 30 by FredManRave

BoJo'll be back!

Yeh few more Have I Got News For You appearances, few more lucrative newspaper columns, few more publicity stunts where he gets caught on a zip wire in tight trousers, we're probably stupid enough to let him do it all over again for a third time. Good old "Bojo".
Boris bottles it! on 13:07 - Jun 30 with 3067 viewsJigsore

I hope the writers of Game of Thrones are furiously taking notes

i'm conflicted on the Labour Party leadership. I admire that Corbyn isn't stepping down because of the treachery of MPs who don't even represent their voters anymore but at the same time the best thing that could happen to this country now is a snap election followed by strong Labour/Lib Dem campaigning on staying in the EU

it'll still take years to recover and would mean going back to Europe with our tail wedged firmly between our legs but I can hardly see a scenario more embarrassing for the country than the last fornight has been.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Boris bottles it! on 13:08 - Jun 30 with 3062 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just heard what May said.

She'll do for me.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Boris bottles it! on 13:09 - Jun 30 with 3056 viewsSnipper

What bloody decent deal?

They offered us sod all.
Boris bottles it! on 13:13 - Jun 30 with 3039 viewsSnipper

Boris bottles it! on 13:08 - Jun 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Just heard what May said.

She'll do for me.

What did she say?

She was in the remain camp, but is really a Euro sceptic. She was very very quiet during the referendum campaign. She has an agenda.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 13:14]
Boris bottles it! on 13:17 - Jun 30 with 3008 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Boris bottles it! on 13:13 - Jun 30 by Snipper

What did she say?

She was in the remain camp, but is really a Euro sceptic. She was very very quiet during the referendum campaign. She has an agenda.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 13:14]

Election 2020 and will take us out of the EU.

Was listening to planet rock news so didn't hear directly.

Yes noticeably silent during campaigning.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Boris bottles it! on 13:23 - Jun 30 with 2967 viewsBostonR

This is brilliant.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/25/boris-johnson-michael-gove
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024