Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other transfer thread 16:42 - Jun 30 with 24330 viewssimmo

Rotherham signed Anthony Forde from Walsall - good signing IMO, he's a decent winger and one of 3-4 in that Walsall team I reckon could make the step up.

Also Townsend apparently having a medical at Palace - £13m.... Newcastle did well there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfer thread on 12:05 - Jul 20 with 2809 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 11:30 - Jul 20 by RANGERS4EVER

Like Fer, good performance in every five. They have been mugged off paying £5m+ for him

If they're mugging off other clubs selling Townsend, Sissoko, Wijnaldum etc for £10m+ a pop I don't think they'll mind too much.

Bit of talk Liverpool may also throw in Lucas and/or Flanagan on loan as part of a Wijnaldum deal.
Other transfer thread on 12:14 - Jul 20 with 2781 viewsDannytheR

Good player, Hanley. Quite fancy Blackburn to go down this year. They were already struggling under Lambert at the end of last season, and Owen Coyle is a dreadful manager.
Other transfer thread on 18:04 - Jul 24 with 2630 viewsrsonist

Brighton have rejected a bid of £7m (or £8m depending where you read) from West Brom for Lewis Dunk. Holding out for £10m....
Other transfer thread on 18:27 - Jul 24 with 2607 viewsenfieldargh

Kevin MacDonald Wolves to Fulham.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other transfer thread on 16:46 - Jul 25 with 2477 viewsrsonist

Jungle drums getting louder that McCormack is going to Norwich for anything up to £15m.

Villa being linked with Kodija at Bristol City too, £6m+ mooted.
Other transfer thread on 14:34 - Jul 27 with 2349 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Reading in for Van Der Vaart. Glad we don't have Redknapp still, he would be over that like a rash. Seems like a very QPR of the old signing
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 14:36]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Other transfer thread on 14:58 - Jul 27 with 2309 viewsqueensparker

Other transfer thread on 18:04 - Jul 24 by rsonist

Brighton have rejected a bid of £7m (or £8m depending where you read) from West Brom for Lewis Dunk. Holding out for £10m....

Is he that dick that got sent off against us for taking out Faurlin? 10 million!!
Other transfer thread on 17:35 - Jul 27 with 2222 viewsrsonist

This is probably rubbish, but still...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3710924/Liverpool-target-Ander

Anderson Talisca is on the cusp of moving to Championship side Wolves for €25million (£20million), according to reports in the Portuguese media.

Portuguese newspaper A Bola is reporting that the transfer is expected to be confirmed this weekend.

The move for Talisca is said to be so advanced that the club have already secured a work permit for the 22-year-old.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 17:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Other transfer thread on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 2106 viewssimmo

It looks like Newcastle are going to offload another 'big name' £12m for Thauvin to Lazio apparently. You have to give credit where it's due, they are doing really well to cut away their waste and making great money in the process. I also think although they've overpaid (no real choice in this market), the signings have been solid championship acquisitions.

Is anyone else also getting de ja vu from Arsenal directors saying they haven’t got the money for big signings whilst at the same time charging £1000+ for average season tickets and paying themselves huge dividends to fatten up their personal fortunes?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfer thread on 12:20 - Jul 28 with 2068 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 17:35 - Jul 27 by rsonist

This is probably rubbish, but still...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3710924/Liverpool-target-Ander

Anderson Talisca is on the cusp of moving to Championship side Wolves for €25million (£20million), according to reports in the Portuguese media.

Portuguese newspaper A Bola is reporting that the transfer is expected to be confirmed this weekend.

The move for Talisca is said to be so advanced that the club have already secured a work permit for the 22-year-old.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 17:36]

Super agent Jorge Mendes is also lining up 3 players from Benfica on behalf of the Wolves chairmen , shades of when we had paladini and every Italian has been going
I have a feeling this will all end in tears

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 17:29 - Jul 28 with 1997 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 10:34 - Jul 28 by simmo

It looks like Newcastle are going to offload another 'big name' £12m for Thauvin to Lazio apparently. You have to give credit where it's due, they are doing really well to cut away their waste and making great money in the process. I also think although they've overpaid (no real choice in this market), the signings have been solid championship acquisitions.

Is anyone else also getting de ja vu from Arsenal directors saying they haven’t got the money for big signings whilst at the same time charging £1000+ for average season tickets and paying themselves huge dividends to fatten up their personal fortunes?

Thauvin might be the worst of the lot - do them for money laundering if they get £12m. Real Madrid wanting to pay £35m for Sissoko is today's gossip.
Other transfer thread on 21:58 - Jul 28 with 1933 viewsenfieldargh

Sheff Owls sign Almen Abdi and Prudl from Watford

captains fantastic

Other transfer thread on 10:10 - Jul 29 with 1834 viewsaston_hoop

Other transfer thread on 21:58 - Jul 28 by enfieldargh

Hopefully the new TÅ‘zsér and Angella for them!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other transfer thread on 14:50 - Aug 1 with 1734 viewsdannyblue

Spurs 21 year old winger Grant Ward goes to Ipswich. Knowing nothing about him he looks like someone we'd have considered - championship experience, cheap, young, and Spurs. Haven't seen us linked to hime so I guess our Spurs connections didn't rate him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36943847
Other transfer thread on 15:11 - Aug 1 with 1690 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 14:50 - Aug 1 by dannyblue

Spurs 21 year old winger Grant Ward goes to Ipswich. Knowing nothing about him he looks like someone we'd have considered - championship experience, cheap, young, and Spurs. Haven't seen us linked to hime so I guess our Spurs connections didn't rate him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36943847

Yeah I've suggested him before, had a good season on loan at Rotherham by all accounts and they were desperate to have him back. (Their fans are furious on Twitter now).

As with Nathan Byrne (another Spurs youth) going to Wolves last year I'm surprised we weren't interested - Grant Hall style squad punt couldn't have hurt, fee rumoured to be £500k - but as you say if anyone should really know it's Chris n Les.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 15:14]
Other transfer thread on 15:17 - Aug 1 with 1678 viewsrsonist

On the subject of right wingers we might have done with, I'd missed that while Roofe was off to Leeds Bristol City signed Callum O'Dowda from Oxford for £1.5m. They've made some decent signings.
Other transfer thread on 15:19 - Aug 1 with 1670 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Wild thing' signs his own large German.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36940712

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Other transfer thread on 15:39 - Aug 1 with 1629 viewsenfieldargh

Other transfer thread on 21:58 - Jul 28 by enfieldargh

Watford still got a prodl its prudl they sold. Or was it the other way around

Bloody stupid idea signing all the bloody silly foreigners with bloody silly names

captains fantastic

Other transfer thread on 16:08 - Aug 1 with 1562 viewspaulparker

Newcastle I see have had 4.5 million bid for Diame at Hull accepted

would love us to go for the lad Armstrong as he is a goal machine

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 16:24 - Aug 1 with 1527 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 16:08 - Aug 1 by paulparker

Newcastle I see have had 4.5 million bid for Diame at Hull accepted

would love us to go for the lad Armstrong as he is a goal machine

Weird they would go that far to replace Sissoko after the season he's had.

Apparently they also had a £11m bid for Brighton's Knockaert knocked back the other day.
Other transfer thread on 19:52 - Aug 1 with 1416 viewseghamranger

McCarthy gone from Palace to Southampton for £4million.

Bloke is a millionaire for just sitting on a bench!
Other transfer thread on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 1351 viewsTacticalR

Other transfer thread on 19:52 - Aug 1 by eghamranger

McCarthy gone from Palace to Southampton for £4million.

Bloke is a millionaire for just sitting on a bench!

Travelling from bench to bench is a great way to see the world.

Air hostess clique

Other transfer thread on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 1272 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 21:06 - Aug 1 by TacticalR

Travelling from bench to bench is a great way to see the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutz_Pfannenstiel

Always thought this bloke has had the best life you can imagine. If once you're in you can't get out why not make the most of it?
Other transfer thread on 09:39 - Aug 3 with 1108 viewsToast_R

Apparently Fulham have accepted a 14M bid from Villa for McCormack.

Lost him and Dembele -that's them down then...
Other transfer thread on 09:51 - Aug 3 with 1089 viewsKonk

Other transfer thread on 09:39 - Aug 3 by Toast_R

Apparently Fulham have accepted a 14M bid from Villa for McCormack.

Lost him and Dembele -that's them down then...

Big Dan Burn gone too. That's a lot of goals to lose, but things are looking more promising on the defensive front, so maybe we won't need to score quite as many to have a hope of stopping up.

What sort of season we have completely depends what we do with the Ross money; if it goes on 2-3-4 new players, then we may well be stronger as a squad and might even reach the giddy heights of mid-table.

Cauley Woodrow - the new Teddy Sheringham (probably not, but that's what I'm telling everyone!).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024