Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other transfer thread 16:42 - Jun 30 with 24403 viewssimmo

Rotherham signed Anthony Forde from Walsall - good signing IMO, he's a decent winger and one of 3-4 in that Walsall team I reckon could make the step up.

Also Townsend apparently having a medical at Palace - £13m.... Newcastle did well there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfer thread on 20:43 - Aug 13 with 2272 viewsrsonist

Forestieri refused to travel today and according to Carvahal has to be persuaded to play last week. Newcastle after him for £12m. Cnt.
Other transfer thread on 17:19 - Aug 17 with 2082 viewsrsonist

Villa buying Mile Jedinak from Palace and Wednesday David Jones from Burnley are title contention signings IMO.
Other transfer thread on 17:22 - Aug 17 with 2075 viewsrsonist

Although to be fair Jedinak is 32, injury-prone and cost them £4m...
Other transfer thread on 17:35 - Aug 17 with 2040 viewsAntti_Heinola

yeah think jedinak's best days are behind him. a short term signing at best. Villa are never title contenders imo.

Bare bones.

Other transfer thread on 10:25 - Aug 18 with 1940 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 17:35 - Aug 17 by Antti_Heinola

yeah think jedinak's best days are behind him. a short term signing at best. Villa are never title contenders imo.

Well yeah, all their signings have been made with the intention of getting out of here ASAP.

They wouldn't be my favourites at the moment but if they continue buying decent players at this rate I wouldn't rule it out.
Other transfer thread on 12:42 - Aug 18 with 1886 viewsWatford_Ranger

If we'd spent £4m on Jedinak there would be fury on here, and rightly so. Sold Ciaran Clark for £5m (release clause) so spent £5m extra to replace him with James Chester. Mental money for mediocrity.
Other transfer thread on 14:49 - Aug 18 with 1828 viewsrsonist

They've got the money to spend. If Jedinak can stay fit he is exactly the kind of experience a young and dispirited squad has been missing for a long time. Even if he can improve the dressing room from the injury table he'll have value.

Chester bought for £7m so they've upgraded from Clark (a poor player IMO) for £2m. Hardly bad business.
Other transfer thread on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 1709 viewssimmo

Bradley Dack linked with Brighton. That will be annoying....

Login to get fewer ads

Other transfer thread on 14:22 - Aug 23 with 1694 viewspaulparker

Alan Judge having a medical with Newcastle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 14:23 - Aug 23 with 1690 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 14:18 - Aug 23 by simmo

Bradley Dack linked with Brighton. That will be annoying....

yep I rate Dack as well Simmo , he is a player we should be going for , mark my words he is the new Ainsworth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 14:25 - Aug 23 with 1684 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Other transfer thread on 14:22 - Aug 23 by paulparker

Alan Judge having a medical with Newcastle

What are people's views on Judge? Any good?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Other transfer thread on 14:29 - Aug 23 with 1678 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 14:25 - Aug 23 by BrianMcCarthy

he had a good spell last year I could be wrong but I think he broke his leg quite badly
and having signed Ritchie I find this a strange one, good money for Brentford though 3 million

Other transfer thread on 14:32 - Aug 23 with 1668 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Other transfer thread on 14:29 - Aug 23 by paulparker

he had a good spell last year I could be wrong but I think he broke his leg quite badly
and having signed Ritchie I find this a strange one, good money for Brentford though 3 million

You're right. he smashed his leg just before the Euros. He was a cert for the squad and a bit of a saviour according to the papers, which seemed odd to me as he was 27 and had only just made his full International debut.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Other transfer thread on 16:23 - Aug 23 with 1562 viewssimmo

Other transfer thread on 14:25 - Aug 23 by BrianMcCarthy

One of the Championships best players as of last season, £3m is a decent price when you consider what others are going for...

Other transfer thread on 16:47 - Aug 23 with 1534 viewsconnell10

Wolves signed a good fullback on loan from man Utd. That kid will be a top player!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Other transfer thread on 17:17 - Aug 23 with 1506 viewssimmo

Other transfer thread on 16:47 - Aug 23 by connell10

Wolves signed a good fullback on loan from man Utd. That kid will be a top player!!

Yeah I thought that, was great when I saw him last season and apparently they have been playing a RB at LB up until now so will slot straight in.

Blackett at Reading could be good too, potentially only rated because he played for United but got chucked in by LVG and looked decent at a higher level.

Pleased Villa hae signed De Laet too, just to make sure we weren't tempted. Dog of a full back....

Other transfer thread on 17:44 - Aug 23 with 1463 viewsrsonist

Yeah never liked De Laet.

In other rubbish right back news Newcastle are also signing Deandre Yedlin from Spurs for £5m, or about as much as everyone we've signed in total.
Other transfer thread on 16:09 - Aug 25 with 1352 viewssimmo

Ryan Ledson goes to Oxford. That's a potentially great signing, I've always rated him and think he's got the potential to be quality. Shame he couldn't push on at Everton but fair play for him going down a few leagues to get football, that loan signing must have made him hungry

Other transfer thread on 16:41 - Aug 25 with 1308 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other transfer thread on 17:44 - Aug 23 by rsonist

Yeah never liked De Laet.

In other rubbish right back news Newcastle are also signing Deandre Yedlin from Spurs for £5m, or about as much as everyone we've signed in total.

In their defence they got 7.5 MILLION POUNDS for Janmaat, suggesting James Perch is worth at least 50p
Other transfer thread on 21:16 - Aug 25 with 1212 viewsrsonist

Bristol City with another impressive signing, Taylor Moore from Lens for £1.5m who is another young expat Eric Dier type.

Also a great shame to see West Ham's young box of tricks Samuelsen waste a year on loan at Blackburn. Would have been a great option for us off the bench, might even have been another Adel ...
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 21:18]
Other transfer thread on 21:59 - Aug 25 with 1173 viewsted_hendrix

Nothing to do with the Championship but Spurs have made a £15 million to Crystal Palarse for Zaha, and by all accounts the two clubs are trying to put a deal together, I didn't watch much PL football last season but on the few occasions I've seen Zaha play he's always struck me as lacking in an end product.
£15 bloody million is ridiculous as is I suppose most transfer fees nowadays especially in the PL.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other transfer thread on 23:05 - Aug 25 with 1127 viewsichbinnaughty

Patrick Bumford has gone to Burnley hereby curtail ok further speculation.
Other transfer thread on 08:09 - Aug 26 with 1055 viewsaston_hoop

Highly rated Everton midfielder Ryan Ledson who a few on here have mentioned has joined Oxford on a permanent deal.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other transfer thread on 08:15 - Aug 26 with 1045 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 21:16 - Aug 25 by rsonist

Bristol City with another impressive signing, Taylor Moore from Lens for £1.5m who is another young expat Eric Dier type.

Also a great shame to see West Ham's young box of tricks Samuelsen waste a year on loan at Blackburn. Would have been a great option for us off the bench, might even have been another Adel ...
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 21:18]

Taylor - moore is a brilliant signing , saw him in the u19s European championships for England , he was so assured on the ball and could defend he is going to be a much better player than Stones mark my words

Other transfer thread on 09:38 - Aug 26 with 1020 viewsMick_S

Other transfer thread on 08:15 - Aug 26 by paulparker

Taylor - moore is a brilliant signing , saw him in the u19s European championships for England , he was so assured on the ball and could defend he is going to be a much better player than Stones mark my words

Doesn't sound like Mawson will be Bristol bound. Interesting!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024