Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other transfer thread 16:42 - Jun 30 with 24392 viewssimmo

Rotherham signed Anthony Forde from Walsall - good signing IMO, he's a decent winger and one of 3-4 in that Walsall team I reckon could make the step up.

Also Townsend apparently having a medical at Palace - £13m.... Newcastle did well there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfer thread on 17:01 - Aug 26 with 2333 viewsrsonist

Brighton have signed Shane Duffy.... for £4.2m.
Other transfer thread on 18:15 - Aug 26 with 2270 viewseghamranger

Mawson (Barnsley) going to Seansea
Other transfer thread on 22:42 - Aug 26 with 2171 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 18:15 - Aug 26 by eghamranger

Mawson (Barnsley) going to Seansea

For £5m according to some reports. Another wild price.
Other transfer thread on 15:03 - Aug 27 with 2073 viewsrsonist

Kodija at Bristol City not playing today ahead of a £10m + move to Derby.

Derby are also buying Matej Vydra for £8.5m.
Other transfer thread on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 1978 viewsted_hendrix

Other transfer thread on 15:03 - Aug 27 by rsonist

A Championship side paying out circa £18.5 million for two players, said side currently 1 point above the relegation zone.
Incredibly ridiculous and hard to believe.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other transfer thread on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 1968 viewsLblock

Barcodes reportedly signed Daryl Murphy for £5mill today

He's 33 years old I'm informed

Just let that sink in a little bit...... 33 years old, five million pounds

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other transfer thread on 17:43 - Aug 27 with 1944 viewsMedwayR

I only wish the transfer market had been like this last summer, our £200m losses would've been wiped out with the sale of Austin & Phillips!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Other transfer thread on 17:47 - Aug 27 with 1934 viewsrsonist

Vydra has completed his move.

£8.5m for him is just.... mindblowing. £850k seems more like it. Reliable finisher at this level for a period but he was struggling at Reading only last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Other transfer thread on 17:55 - Aug 27 with 1922 viewsMedwayR

Other transfer thread on 17:47 - Aug 27 by rsonist

Vydra has completed his move.

£8.5m for him is just.... mindblowing. £850k seems more like it. Reliable finisher at this level for a period but he was struggling at Reading only last season.

Just remember that Derby aren't bothered about promotion, they just want to pat themselves on the back for playing "the Derby way" whatever the f*ck that is!!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Other transfer thread on 18:35 - Aug 27 with 1882 viewsJigsore

the sour grapes from Derby fans after the playoff final looks more hilarious every season. At least when had cash streaming out of our noses we managed to go up

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Other transfer thread on 18:53 - Aug 27 with 1816 viewsdistortR

Other transfer thread on 18:35 - Aug 27 by Jigsore

the sour grapes from Derby fans after the playoff final looks more hilarious every season. At least when had cash streaming out of our noses we managed to go up

looked at their squad pre-season, didn't think it justified their being among the favourites for promotion. And Vydra for that is a joke.
Other transfer thread on 13:04 - Aug 28 with 1646 viewseghamranger

Adomah not in the middlesboro squad today.... Cheeky bid going on by Les and JFH do you reckon...
Other transfer thread on 13:44 - Aug 28 with 1593 viewsHooparoo

Other transfer thread on 13:04 - Aug 28 by eghamranger

Adomah not in the middlesboro squad today.... Cheeky bid going on by Les and JFH do you reckon...

Apparently he's an Rs fan

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Other transfer thread on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 1546 viewseghamranger

Other transfer thread on 13:44 - Aug 28 by Hooparoo

Apparently he's an Rs fan

He is, but Villa have been linked with him, but he would love to come to LR. Decent Championship winger, which we are after apparently, but prob not in our price range
Other transfer thread on 15:24 - Aug 28 with 1471 viewsrsonist

Yeah if we thought McManaman was too much at around £3m I can't imagine Adomah is even a remote possibility. 29 this year too.
Other transfer thread on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 1325 viewsdistortR

Oliver Burke has joined leipzig from forest for £13m apparently. £13m!!
Other transfer thread on 21:02 - Aug 28 with 1258 viewsDWQPR

Other transfer thread on 15:03 - Aug 27 by rsonist

Are they excluded from FFP?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Other transfer thread on 21:35 - Aug 28 with 1233 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 19:23 - Aug 28 by distortR

Oliver Burke has joined leipzig from forest for £13m apparently. £13m!!

It seems to me there is this whole other hidden level of football scouting the public have no real inkling of. I'm presuming it's statistically based. I mean Burke looked a good prospect but he must have hit some very particular buttons to get the European elite interested. Similar with Anthony Martial.

Leipzig have built one of the best scouting networks in the business. Apparently they offered £10m for Reece Oxford this summer too, and they were in for Joe Gomez before that.
Other transfer thread on 22:38 - Aug 28 with 1172 viewsdistortR

Other transfer thread on 21:35 - Aug 28 by rsonist

It seems to me there is this whole other hidden level of football scouting the public have no real inkling of. I'm presuming it's statistically based. I mean Burke looked a good prospect but he must have hit some very particular buttons to get the European elite interested. Similar with Anthony Martial.

Leipzig have built one of the best scouting networks in the business. Apparently they offered £10m for Reece Oxford this summer too, and they were in for Joe Gomez before that.

We're frequently told how the European teams can't match the spending power of the English teams, so £13m on a promising youngster is, in my mind, astonishing. I'm not really up with European football, but even so, leipzig haven't really registered. You feel he could have been secured for much less, i wonder what the up-front price is and if the majority of the fee is implausible add-on's. Helps soothe the fans wrath, etc.
Other transfer thread on 00:17 - Aug 29 with 1090 viewsNorthernr

Other transfer thread on 22:38 - Aug 28 by distortR

We're frequently told how the European teams can't match the spending power of the English teams, so £13m on a promising youngster is, in my mind, astonishing. I'm not really up with European football, but even so, leipzig haven't really registered. You feel he could have been secured for much less, i wonder what the up-front price is and if the majority of the fee is implausible add-on's. Helps soothe the fans wrath, etc.

Leipzig have, fairly controversially, been moved Franchise style and bankrolled into the Bundesliga by Red Bull. They're not popular.

Burke is decent, raw potential. But £13m for a Championship kid who only made his debut in January (against us) is lunacy.

Rarely felt so disconnected from football. I think today was the first time I've sat down to watch any Premier League stuff this season, and was rewarded for that with two absolute stinkers which I ended up sleeping through big chunks of. Haven't been to four of the seven QPR matches so far and haven't missed it.
Other transfer thread on 09:35 - Aug 29 with 1020 viewsDieByYourSide

Christian Atsu of Chelsea to Newcastle. Is there anyone they aren't f*cking signing? Would be hilarious if they cocked up promotion

Poll: And it's hi ho

Other transfer thread on 10:09 - Aug 29 with 980 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 00:17 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Leipzig have, fairly controversially, been moved Franchise style and bankrolled into the Bundesliga by Red Bull. They're not popular.

Burke is decent, raw potential. But £13m for a Championship kid who only made his debut in January (against us) is lunacy.

Rarely felt so disconnected from football. I think today was the first time I've sat down to watch any Premier League stuff this season, and was rewarded for that with two absolute stinkers which I ended up sleeping through big chunks of. Haven't been to four of the seven QPR matches so far and haven't missed it.

I know what you mean North , I can't even be bothered watching any football at the moment, apart from our game against Leeds & Preston I've not watched a full 90 minutes of football
How can you get excited about a league where clubs sign foreign players for vast amounts of money , where the owners are foriegn and the mangers are foreign , as for the champions league leave me out , I've watched 10 minutes of it in 2 years
Our league is no better Newcastle are signing everyone putting all prices up , wolves are signing half the Portuguese league , villa are signing average players for millions as are sheff wed
The football we are serving up is boring but I suppose at least we are not paying inflated prices for players anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 11:01 - Aug 29 with 945 viewsbob566

Other transfer thread on 00:17 - Aug 29 by Northernr

its tough isn't it at the moment?

hard to watch cheating overpaid princesses who don't even acknowledge the fans sometimes.

I watched the Dublin vs Kerry all Ireland semi final yesterday and it reminded me what sport is all about. Lads busting an absolute gut for their parishes for free. Running themselves into the ground just for the pride of the jersey. This on the back of the Olympics and you realise how it's tough to watch the beautiful game at times.

When a footballer stays on his feet these days it's heralded as some sort of great piece of sportsmanship with certain pundits even claiming he should have gone down. I mean our pundits are condoning cheating FFS.

Feckin agents, overpriced food and drink, stewarts with power trips, Jim White, Skybet. I could go on for ever.

If you get a chance watch a bit of this.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/the-sunday-game-622/10616081/
Other transfer thread on 12:03 - Aug 29 with 916 viewsNorthernr

Other transfer thread on 10:09 - Aug 29 by paulparker

I know what you mean North , I can't even be bothered watching any football at the moment, apart from our game against Leeds & Preston I've not watched a full 90 minutes of football
How can you get excited about a league where clubs sign foreign players for vast amounts of money , where the owners are foriegn and the mangers are foreign , as for the champions league leave me out , I've watched 10 minutes of it in 2 years
Our league is no better Newcastle are signing everyone putting all prices up , wolves are signing half the Portuguese league , villa are signing average players for millions as are sheff wed
The football we are serving up is boring but I suppose at least we are not paying inflated prices for players anymore

I used to prefer the Championship in many ways, but it's becoming infested in the same way as the Premier League. Teams scared to lose = tight, dull, drab matches where a draw is always seen as a good result. Stupid money spent on very average players. Fawning over a couple of big clubs. Games repeatedly moved to weird and wonderful kick off times.
Other transfer thread on 12:08 - Aug 29 with 905 viewsrsonist

Jeff Hendrick is off to Hull for £10m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024