Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other transfer thread 16:42 - Jun 30 with 24401 viewssimmo

Rotherham signed Anthony Forde from Walsall - good signing IMO, he's a decent winger and one of 3-4 in that Walsall team I reckon could make the step up.

Also Townsend apparently having a medical at Palace - £13m.... Newcastle did well there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfer thread on 16:43 - Jun 30 with 5221 viewsrsonist

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/06/30/wolves

Wolves about to get rich and continental. Just call it Premier League 2 already.
Other transfer thread on 14:04 - Jul 1 with 5003 viewssimmo

Next on the leave list from Walsall....

Romaine Sawyers - joins Brentford, potentially a good signing, very raw when I have seen him but he's definitely got potential, think PP was amongst a few on here that would have liked us to look at him.

Palace have also signed Mandana from marseille, another goalkeeper. I wonder what this means for McCarthy? Such a shame that the lack of football the last few years seems to have regressed him. Hope he gets a move and recaptures his form.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 14:06]

Other transfer thread on 14:22 - Jul 1 with 4959 viewsrsonist

Sheff Wed sign Steven Fletcher. Went way off the boil at Wolves but should be just what they need holding it up for Hooper and Forestieri etc.
Other transfer thread on 14:26 - Jul 1 with 4948 viewsgigiisourgod

Other transfer thread on 14:22 - Jul 1 by rsonist

Sheff Wed sign Steven Fletcher. Went way off the boil at Wolves but should be just what they need holding it up for Hooper and Forestieri etc.

I reckon Faurlin will go Wednesday and they will go on to win the league next season. Currently 14s.
Other transfer thread on 14:32 - Jul 1 with 4932 viewsrsonist

Dan Bentley and John Egan having medicals at Brentford. Out of contract like Sawyers. Good signings.
Other transfer thread on 14:36 - Jul 1 with 4920 viewsrsonist

Apparently Fletcher is on a four year deal at £30k a week. Oof.
Other transfer thread on 14:48 - Jul 1 with 4899 viewsaston_hoop

Kind of related but Gabby Angella has left Watford and gone back to Udinese. Shame it never quite worked out for him here as I had high hopes. But you win some and lose some and we won with Grant Hall.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other transfer thread on 18:32 - Jul 3 with 4752 viewsrsonist

Glenn Murray back to Brighton on a season-long loan.
Login to get fewer ads

Other transfer thread on 18:35 - Jul 3 with 4746 viewsDannytheR

If you were going to have to put money down now, Newcastle, Wednesday and Brighton look a good shout to take the promotion places.
Other transfer thread on 09:14 - Jul 4 with 4531 viewssimmo

Other transfer thread on 18:35 - Jul 3 by DannytheR

If you were going to have to put money down now, Newcastle, Wednesday and Brighton look a good shout to take the promotion places.

I still think Norwich are made for this league.

Other transfer thread on 09:27 - Jul 4 with 4519 viewspaulparker

Other transfer thread on 18:35 - Jul 3 by DannytheR

Wednesday have the fire power which is what you need even though Fletcher is well overrated, Im still not convinced with Newcastle , unless they spend big on the back four they will be easy to get at
I think you need to look at Bighton,& Norwich, both horrible teams to play against they defend well, interesting to see how Detective inspector Pearson gets on at derby

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other transfer thread on 12:14 - Jul 4 with 4431 viewsDannytheR

Ha, I'd forgotten about Pearson being back in action.

Time for all of us to ask ourselves again - are we flexible enough to get our heads in the sand?
Other transfer thread on 12:52 - Jul 4 with 4372 viewsrsonist

Other transfer thread on 09:14 - Jul 4 by simmo

I still think Norwich are made for this league.

Agree. They're certainly not made for the one above...

Fletcher is overrated but this is his level surely. If they get an enforcer in the middle I think Wednesday are contenders.

DCI Pearson has a straightforward job that should be right up his alley. The team's good enough (probably could do with a striker is all) but they're bottlers.

As it stands the three relegated sides and the three play-off losers look predictably the strongest. Could see a lot of compression in midtable though, similar to the Prem - Wolves could be quids in with a takeover, Forest have a new approach, Monk ought to be an improvement at Leeds, Huddersfield Brentford Bristol City will fancy themselves to have better seasons, Wigan should be handy.
Other transfer thread on 19:02 - Jul 4 with 4274 viewsrsonist

Middelsbrough signing a Dutch defensive midfielder for £12m. Adam Forshaw now available for sure... just what we need.
Other transfer thread on 08:44 - Jul 5 with 4124 viewssimmo

Other transfer thread on 19:02 - Jul 4 by rsonist

Middelsbrough signing a Dutch defensive midfielder for £12m. Adam Forshaw now available for sure... just what we need.

Their new boy looks really good, but £12m is no small amount…
[Post edited 5 Jul 2016 12:56]

Other transfer thread on 11:10 - Jul 5 with 4070 viewsrsonist

John Bostock, often linked with us, signs for Lens in Ligue 2.
Other transfer thread on 11:24 - Jul 5 with 4044 viewsGloucs_R

Other transfer thread on 11:10 - Jul 5 by rsonist

John Bostock, often linked with us, signs for Lens in Ligue 2.

Ouch, I hoped we would get him!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Other transfer thread on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 4027 viewsrsonist

Fairly sure if we'd wanted him we'd have got him.
Other transfer thread on 12:50 - Jul 7 with 3912 viewsrsonist

Leeds sign Kemar Roofe for the full £3m. Also Matt Grimes on a season loan. Good signings unfortunately.
Other transfer thread on 13:05 - Jul 7 with 3885 viewsaston_hoop

Bournemouth offer accepted for Jordon Ibe - £15 million! Madness.

Other transfer thread on 13:08 - Jul 7 with 3881 viewsrsonist

Adel has washed up at 1860 Munich in the German 2nd division. Reports unconfirmed they have a jumbo tub of ice cream on standby when he realises it's not Bayern.
Other transfer thread on 13:14 - Jul 7 with 3862 viewsaston_hoop

Other transfer thread on 13:08 - Jul 7 by rsonist

Adel has washed up at 1860 Munich in the German 2nd division. Reports unconfirmed they have a jumbo tub of ice cream on standby when he realises it's not Bayern.

Marvellous Double-chin action

Other transfer thread on 13:21 - Jul 7 with 3845 views18StoneOfHoop

Other transfer thread on 12:50 - Jul 7 by rsonist

Leeds sign Kemar Roofe for the full £3m. Also Matt Grimes on a season loan. Good signings unfortunately.

Not liking that one bit.
All foo king hate Leeds.
Load of clubs after Roofe and them khants got 'im

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Other transfer thread on 13:29 - Jul 7 with 3820 viewsNorthernr

Other transfer thread on 12:50 - Jul 7 by rsonist

Yes that's annoying.
Other transfer thread on 13:33 - Jul 7 with 3806 viewsDannytheR

Difficult to know where we'd have put Roofe though (yep, other than over our heads).

From what I know of him he's not a proper wide man, so he's either playing off the main striker (and realistically not being as good at it as Chery), or he's playing up front. And we've got one lower league striker bought for an eye watering amount of money sitting on the bench already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024