Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holland pre-season tour... squad 08:32 - Jul 3 with 7706 viewsrbsranger

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-squad-holland-pre-season-tour-conf

Am trying to work out who else is missing... Washington is obviously still resting post-Euros. What is the status of that lazy (when not trying to earn a new contract) lump Hoillet?
I see that they will be trying hard to get rid of both Tozser and Matty Philips this summer as well as begging anyone and everyone to take Sandro and Fer off of our hands...
Bit of a relief to see Smithies travel after him being "injured" again on Friday and having that feeling that there is something they are not telling us about what is going on there....
Holland pre-season tour... squad on 08:44 - Jul 4 with 1359 viewssimmo

Great to see so many academy players in there, the squad is really young anyway but to have so many of our own is good to see, at least twice as many as last season I would guess.

I am positive there are more to come in the next month, looking at that midfield I would say there has to be, but overall it's been a good start. a CB to replace Hill and a defensive midfielder were the priorities IMO, we've sorted that. Now we can start to look at others. The more we can get doen early the less likely we are to have to panic into the Koncheskys of this world...

I'm cool though, actually quite excited considering the bar we have set so far. Fingers crossed we get Phillips and a few others confirmed out the door ASAP.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024