Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 10:17 - Jul 18 with 12978 viewseghamranger

Played for the under 21s on Saturday. So he hasn't gone awol again and obviously has a work permit.

A trailist as well...

Nice that Grego-cox scored a couple
Sandro on 16:51 - Jul 25 with 2091 viewsDorse

I just don't like him. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sandro on 16:58 - Jul 25 with 2071 viewsTacticalR

We need to be tough on Brazilians and tough on the causes of Brazilians.

Air hostess clique

Sandro on 17:00 - Jul 25 with 2066 viewstoboboly

Went along on Saturday, he played 60 minutes and my Spurs supporting future father in law couldn't believe how bad he was and how poor the team was in general.

Fairplay to Enfield they were energetic, hardworking and constantly causing issues in the first half. They tired in the second but as they had played a Brighton XI the night before that was to be expected.

Didn't even realise Toszer was in the team!

Other thing is that the stadium is situated on Donkey Lane but is called the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sandro on 17:57 - Jul 25 with 1976 viewsenfieldargh

I think the club website said the u21' or is 19's lost their 1st pre-season game.

The addition of tozser & Sandro obviously came into effect

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sandro on 18:38 - Jul 25 with 1915 viewsFredManRave

Sandro on 16:58 - Jul 25 by TacticalR

We need to be tough on Brazilians and tough on the causes of Brazilians.

I think we should tear a strip or two off them.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sandro on 16:26 - Jul 29 with 1697 viewsDorse

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-sandro-latest-qpr-news-wls-footba

'...Summer signings Jordan Cousins and Ariel Borysiuk are the Dutchman’s first-choice central midfielders. Borysiuk has been sidelined by an ankle injury, but the likes of Karl Henry and Massimo Luongo are also ahead of Sandro in the pecking order.'

As are Jude The Cat, Fat Sharon from accounts, a traffic cone with glasses, Liono off the Thundercats, a horrifying simulacrum of a person made from re-animated Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummers, the ghost of Christmas Past and a child's drawing of a footballer.

Sandro on 16:29 - Jul 29 with 1684 viewsNorthernr

Sandro on 16:26 - Jul 29 by Dorse

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-sandro-latest-qpr-news-wls-footba

'...Summer signings Jordan Cousins and Ariel Borysiuk are the Dutchman’s first-choice central midfielders. Borysiuk has been sidelined by an ankle injury, but the likes of Karl Henry and Massimo Luongo are also ahead of Sandro in the pecking order.'

As are Jude The Cat, Fat Sharon from accounts, a traffic cone with glasses, Liono off the Thundercats, a horrifying simulacrum of a person made from re-animated Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummers, the ghost of Christmas Past and a child's drawing of a footballer.

Sharon's lost a bit of weight actually, starting to look like a bit of a sort.
Sandro on 16:33 - Jul 29 with 1675 viewsWilloW4

Sandro on 16:26 - Jul 29 by Dorse

He's only played 28 times for us apparently ..unbeliveable, I bet him , his agent and Redknapp still laugh their gonads off at that transfer..I can hear the money talk.. Surely one of Fernandes biggest feck ups.
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 16:37 - Jul 29 with 1665 viewsNorthernr

Sandro on 16:33 - Jul 29 by WilloW4

He's only played 28 times for us apparently ..unbeliveable, I bet him , his agent and Redknapp still laugh their gonads off at that transfer..I can hear the money talk.. Surely one of Fernandes biggest feck ups.

Stupid thing is, he didn't even play regularly for Spurs. The number of league starts he’s made per season since arriving in this country in 2010 are: 11, 17, 22, 10, 17 and 15
Sandro on 16:43 - Jul 29 with 1644 viewsDorse

Sandro on 16:37 - Jul 29 by Northernr

Stupid thing is, he didn't even play regularly for Spurs. The number of league starts he’s made per season since arriving in this country in 2010 are: 11, 17, 22, 10, 17 and 15

They are actually his lottery numbers

Sandro on 22:47 - Jul 29 with 1558 viewsFearless

Sandro on 16:37 - Jul 29 by Northernr

Beast
Sandro on 23:02 - Jul 29 with 1546 viewsWilloW4

Sandro on 22:47 - Jul 29 by Fearless

Beast

Beast = Primma Donna Wimp.!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024