Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance 11:30 - Jul 22 with 3792 viewssimmo

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-hasselbaink-olamide-shodipo-

I'd be happy for him to say the same thing about Furlong and RGC, both deserve to be part of the squad and we need them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 18:42 - Jul 22 with 1176 viewsparker64

Richard Graham is now assistant manager to Keith Rowland at Wingate and Finchley.

I think Justin Channing was a coach at Rangers but was one of those who lost out in the Rigg era I think.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 18:43]
Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 20:34 - Jul 23 with 1023 viewsaston_hoop

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 17:55 - Jul 22 by terryb

Stephan Bailey was the one for me in the Holloway/Waddock times.

I thought he looked really good when he was introduced to the side. Still can't work out what went wrong!

Hope that Shodipo has enough game time to warrant not going out on loan.

Good shout, I knew there were plenty more that I forgot about! Who needs Makalele when we've got Stefan Bailey?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 20:43 - Jul 23 with 1006 viewsfrancisbowles

Anyone remember the young right back who featured in pre season under Warnock. Very attack minded and scored one or two (in Cornwall), I think?
Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 838 viewsfrancisbowles

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 20:43 - Jul 23 by francisbowles

Anyone remember the young right back who featured in pre season under Warnock. Very attack minded and scored one or two (in Cornwall), I think?

After a night's sleep... Josh Parker. Thought he was going to be a oood one.
Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 17:58 - Jul 24 with 775 viewsaston_hoop

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 15:54 - Jul 24 by francisbowles

After a night's sleep... Josh Parker. Thought he was going to be a oood one.

Last seen on loan at Aberdeen from Red Star Belgrade! He's still digging out a reasonable career for himself!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 08:55 - Jul 25 with 678 viewsfrancisbowles

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 17:58 - Jul 24 by aston_hoop

Last seen on loan at Aberdeen from Red Star Belgrade! He's still digging out a reasonable career for himself!

Do you remember how he left us? Was he just let go, out of contract?
Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 09:00 - Jul 25 with 672 viewsCamberleyR

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 08:55 - Jul 25 by francisbowles

Do you remember how he left us? Was he just let go, out of contract?

Wiki says he was released at the end of the 2010/11 season after his contract finished.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 11:25 - Jul 27 with 539 viewsfrancisbowles

Good news - Shodipo has taken his chance on 09:00 - Jul 25 by CamberleyR

Wiki says he was released at the end of the 2010/11 season after his contract finished.

Thanks Camberley, nearly missed this. Maybe a rare one that slipped through our fingers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024