Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is he right 17:05 - Jul 22 with 3392 viewspeejaybee

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/lee_cook_column_qpr_have_to_strengt

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Is he right on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 649 viewsNorthernr

Is he right on 12:41 - Jul 23 by rsonist

Ah right thanks, it was the Phillips bit that eluded me. Yes that makes sense.

I don't remember hearing that we just made FFP last season (presumably that's according to Hoos) or maybe I did and thought nothing of it. Would love to know how when the accounts are published because it seems impossible...

Hoos and Fernandes both on record saying we managed it. Sterling money plus Austin money plus parachute mean it shouldn't have been that difficult but the wage bill we brought down with us was eye watering.
Is he right on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 649 viewsonlyrinmoray

I hope Connor Washington gets a start in the remaining friendlies . From the last 2 friendlies Ive watched on Player we look really thin up front, not really looking like scoring. The only new face who has impressed me is Shodipo, regulars like Chery Hall even Caulker Perch and the Elk are playing well

Connor needs to start scoring to build up his confidence and can only do that by starting I can see another season of mid table coming up if we don't score goals Defence looks good but no midfield creativity and no one scoring

I'm usually reasonably optimistic but not looking like scoring is a worry
Is he right on 15:42 - Jul 23 with 579 viewsvegasranger

As much as we all got fed up with Hoilett and Phillips ,they offered a bit of quality and skill. Even a goal threat. They have to be replaced. Goodwin looks really poor and I just don't rate El Khayati.
Is he right on 16:14 - Jul 24 with 452 viewsfrancisbowles

Is he right on 15:42 - Jul 23 by vegasranger

As much as we all got fed up with Hoilett and Phillips ,they offered a bit of quality and skill. Even a goal threat. They have to be replaced. Goodwin looks really poor and I just don't rate El Khayati.

El Khayatti scored a good goal at Northampton and showed plenty of attacking talent at Wycombe. Gladwin showed good strength and some good play on the right. Both need more time to add more consistency to their game now they are at a higher level.

Of course, if they get the crowd on their backs, once we start at Loftus Road, then it probably won't happen!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024