Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! 17:13 - Jul 24 with 1109 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Might as well abandon the whole doping programme!

The IOC has just ridden a coach and horses through any last chance we had of bringing state sponsored cheating to book.

I think we can imagine the horse trading and threats that have been taking place over the last few days and cheats have prospered.

Dreadful!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 17:25 - Jul 24 with 1084 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shameful stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 17:46 - Jul 24 with 1057 viewsLongsufferingR

I had said in an earlier thread that Russia's activities in Ukraine, shooting down planes, doping in athletics and flying into other countries' airspace are all for the sake of sticking two fingers up to the world and proving that nobody can do a thing about it, and that the most certain outcome would be that they wouldn't be banned.

Not at all surprised but the whole tournament now means nothing in terms of sport, and everything in terms of shame.
Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 21:09 - Jul 24 with 938 viewsBoston

Russia gets Crimea, West Ham gets Stratford. There is no justice in the East.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 23:13 - Jul 24 with 859 viewsTacticalR

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 21:09 - Jul 24 by Boston

Russia gets Crimea, West Ham gets Stratford. There is no justice in the East.

It's like the Wild West.

Air hostess clique

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 14:01 - Jul 25 with 747 viewsJuzzie

It's a tough one as it's really unfair on the clean athletes who may only have one chance in their life to perform at the Olympics but weak punishments don't help. What do you do?

My girlfriend missed out on being at the Sydney 2000 Olympics due to recovering from a broken arm. She was devastated but can you imagine how worse it would be due to events going on outside of your control?

I think something has to be said along the lines of "Right, you've had your warning, if it happens again there WILL be a full ban at the next Olympics and each one thereafter if it continues.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 21:57]
Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 14:59 - Jul 25 with 716 viewsLongsufferingR

Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 14:01 - Jul 25 by Juzzie

It's a tough one as it's really unfair on the clean athletes who may only have one chance in their life to perform at the Olympics but weak punishments don't help. What do you do?

My girlfriend missed out on being at the Sydney 2000 Olympics due to recovering from a broken arm. She was devastated but can you imagine how worse it would be due to events going on outside of your control?

I think something has to be said along the lines of "Right, you've had your warning, if it happens again there WILL be a full ban at the next Olympics and each one thereafter if it continues.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 21:57]

Yes, and next time you annexe part of a neighbouring country, we really will get very cross indeed. Russia are fully aware that even if there was a promise to ban them completely next time, it would never materialise.

If it was one or two athletes with dodgy trainers then fair enough, but this was state sponsored and secret service assisted grand scale cheating.
Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 21:58 - Jul 25 with 646 viewsJuzzie

Then yes, they should have all been banned.
Now I know what the 'C' in IOC stands for! on 03:45 - Jul 26 with 578 viewsFredManRave

Is it Cocks?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024