Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson 19:38 - Jul 25 with 18495 viewsaston_hoop

According to Dave Mac

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-jon

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 4839 viewsLongsufferingR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:07 - Jul 29 by rsonist

Wyscout (professional analysis company) highlights package of him is online here. Bit more, er, honest than what you'd normally get from a Youtube reel.

Should send that video to Hoilett, wherever he is now. Just proves that a winger is allowed to beat a man, and on occasions cross the ball into the path of a teammate.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:44 - Jul 29 with 4764 viewssimmo

Well if we can spend a million quid and get someone that is good enough for the 1st team and can play in both the positions we need - I think that's pretty great going.

The last Icelandic player we had worked out pretty well....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:13 - Jul 29 with 4644 viewsDorse

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:34 - Jul 29 by daveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-jon-dadi-bodvarsson-move-wls-latest

Bamford too? I think he'd do well but it's hardly likely we'd get him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:07 - Jul 30 with 4239 viewsrrrspricey

What happened to the rumours about the aussie lekie?
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:18 - Jul 30 with 4223 viewsLongsufferingR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:07 - Jul 30 by rrrspricey

What happened to the rumours about the aussie lekie?

Dead in the water apparently. Agent said he's definitely not coming.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:34 - Jul 30 with 4179 viewsrsonist

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/07/26/leckies-proposed-qpr-move-call
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 20:08 - Jul 30 with 3816 viewsrsonist

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-8m-

For £8m they can do one.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 20:20 - Jul 30 with 3776 viewsjoolsyp

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 20:08 - Jul 30 by rsonist

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-8m-

For £8m they can do one.

Typical 'kin Spuds - after Sandro they can definitely do one for that kind of money.
Login to get fewer ads

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 20:38 - Jul 30 with 3719 viewsHAYESBOY

8m for Pritchard is ridiculous. Tell em to fark off.

I thought he was a centre midfielder anyway.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 10:45 - Jul 31 with 3388 viewsenfieldargh

Wet Spam want 18 million for Reece Oxford a young kid who has hardly kicked a ball.

Pritchard has had two or more years on the loan circuit and has little chance of getting more than half a dozen first team games for Spurs if he's lucky. £8 million is bonkers and probably paper talk

2.5 to 3 million tops with add-ons if promoted. no doubt they will also have a 40% sell on clause

Oh by the way, is he any good?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 11:37 - Jul 31 with 3334 viewsqueensparker

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 10:45 - Jul 31 by enfieldargh

Wet Spam want 18 million for Reece Oxford a young kid who has hardly kicked a ball.

Pritchard has had two or more years on the loan circuit and has little chance of getting more than half a dozen first team games for Spurs if he's lucky. £8 million is bonkers and probably paper talk

2.5 to 3 million tops with add-ons if promoted. no doubt they will also have a 40% sell on clause

Oh by the way, is he any good?

I watched a lot of the Brentford side that bottled the play-offs a couple of years ago, they were a great little team and he was the standout player. Small, skilful, good eye for a pass, loads of energy. I'd say he's more of a number 10 / Chery type player than a winger, but I'd be delighted if we could get him.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:18 - Jul 31 with 3156 viewssexton

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 11:37 - Jul 31 by queensparker

I watched a lot of the Brentford side that bottled the play-offs a couple of years ago, they were a great little team and he was the standout player. Small, skilful, good eye for a pass, loads of energy. I'd say he's more of a number 10 / Chery type player than a winger, but I'd be delighted if we could get him.

Pritchard and Judge together were superb. Both very bright players, lots of movement and awareness.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:30 - Aug 1 with 2893 viewssimmo

Pritchard would be one of the best players in this league, but £8m is probably about 3 times what we would be willing to pay. Let someone else front the money if they think he's worth it, but we're better off looking elsewhere and it seems that's what the club think too.

I hope he does get a move somewhere though, he needs games.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:32 - Aug 1 with 2879 viewsdaveB

They will be hoping a Prem, team comes in for him and 8 million is nothing to them this season, if he hasn't moved by the last week of the month I expect he'll move on loan instead
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:27 - Aug 2 with 2343 viewsaston_hoop

We've given up on Bodvarsson apparently, Wolves in for him now. Pritchard possibly to Brighton too

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/qpr-running-sign-bodvarsson-wolves-move

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:37 - Aug 2 with 2146 viewspaulparker

Expect this to happen a lot now , its going to be hard signing the likes of Pritchard from Prem clubs when they know the likes of Newcastle , Sheff Wed, Wolves, Villa will pay mega money, same as this bloke from Iceland
I see Ciaren Clark is being signed by Newcastle for 5 million , 5 million , he is terrible if he is worth that then Hall must be valued at 10 million

good that we are not getting involved with paying over the odds , if players don't want to come here then fcuk em I trust Les to get us the players we need at the right price

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:45 - Aug 2 with 2098 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Seems like the second we gave up spending big money, every other club on the planet has decided to start it. For £2.7m they can have hin

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:47 - Aug 2 with 2084 viewsbosh67

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:37 - Aug 2 by paulparker

Expect this to happen a lot now , its going to be hard signing the likes of Pritchard from Prem clubs when they know the likes of Newcastle , Sheff Wed, Wolves, Villa will pay mega money, same as this bloke from Iceland
I see Ciaren Clark is being signed by Newcastle for 5 million , 5 million , he is terrible if he is worth that then Hall must be valued at 10 million

good that we are not getting involved with paying over the odds , if players don't want to come here then fcuk em I trust Les to get us the players we need at the right price

I agree on this. We've bought well. We have to cut our cloth accordingly and get players from lower divisions and bring them up to this level and beyond. Much as many don't like him, Paul Lambert did this extremely well at Norwich a few years ago.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:48 - Aug 2 with 2072 viewsDando

Don't want us to over spend, but hope we do get someone in soon! I know there is still time, but would be nice to get off to a good start to the season, as there are some hard months coming up. Not convinced at all with Gladwin, and Shodipo looks good but has no first team experience so who knows. We have a great solid looking side, but its a shame that attacking wise we are still so thin
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:52 - Aug 2 with 2051 viewsbosh67

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:48 - Aug 2 by Dando

Don't want us to over spend, but hope we do get someone in soon! I know there is still time, but would be nice to get off to a good start to the season, as there are some hard months coming up. Not convinced at all with Gladwin, and Shodipo looks good but has no first team experience so who knows. We have a great solid looking side, but its a shame that attacking wise we are still so thin

I think we should be playing Gladwin off Polter with Chery. He is a very big lad and scored some beauties at Swindon playing further forward.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 1971 viewsDando

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:52 - Aug 2 by bosh67

I think we should be playing Gladwin off Polter with Chery. He is a very big lad and scored some beauties at Swindon playing further forward.

Maybe you are right, Im not sure what position Gladwin played for when he was at Swindon? Im sure he got good reviews though, so there must be a good player in there somewhere.

From what I have seen though, he looks sluggish, and doesn't seem to have an eye for the correct pass. Ive seen several occasions where there have been players in acres of space ahead or around him yet he either holds onto the ball for too long or he passes to a marked player.

Hope we can somehow find the best out of him
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:04 - Aug 2 with 1967 viewsrsonist

If we were interested in Pritchard - and presumably we weren't going to ask him to bomb up and down the field pressing like a dog - then Gladwin is the closest thing we have, and a talent we haven't really even begun to get anything out of. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Bodvarsson gazump is annoying. Grant Ward to Ipswich for £500k looking more and more like a steal in this lunatic market.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 1961 viewsMytch_QPR

The loan market will still be key. I saw a rumour (and only that) stating that Brentford were trying to sign Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan for the season. With a name like that (and his ability) that's the sort of player we should be looking at, particularly with JFH's connections.

We've tried the big spending route - that way lies misery, it doesn't fit the club / stadium set up at present.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:22 - Aug 2 with 1879 viewsQPR_John

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:45 - Aug 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Seems like the second we gave up spending big money, every other club on the planet has decided to start it. For £2.7m they can have hin

Has FFP now come to an end or does it now only apply to us
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1805 viewswombat

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:22 - Aug 2 by QPR_John

Has FFP now come to an end or does it now only apply to us

Bodvarson gone to woleves 2,7 million according to dave mc just now

anyone got crouchies number ???

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024