Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
free football 22:27 - Jul 25 with 1289 viewskissmyrs

Hi all, new to posting long time lurker. Was looking at sky sports thread, couldn't see how to reply. Obviously i am not a techie. However it seemed to me that the most important reply was from Markrtid. All our fellow R's can get Sky sports, Bt sports , in fact most sports for free. If you get an android box or fire stick or flash drive with KODI already installed. As long as you have internet, wifi and the right cables to attach to tv, router or computer. you can pick up various items on amazon ebay etcfrom around £20-£70. Must have Kodi and pick one with auto updates. Latest films tv etc attached. I now use this for all my tv. Because i stream only, i don't pay sky fees, nor tv licence. massive saving per year. I'm on here often, so any queries i will try to help. Good luck to my R's this season and good luck with saving some coin. This is definitely worth it
free football on 23:00 - Jul 25 with 1210 viewsToast_R

My experience with a Kodi box- searching for over an hour for something worth watching that actually f@cking worked. Waste of time.

Im told its a lot of trial and error. But unless you have a degree in patience scrolling through Youtube videos and head scratching and genrally f*cking about - all while the Mrs wonders why the TV wont work... its a frustrating pile of sh*t.
free football on 23:04 - Jul 25 with 1197 viewskissmyrs

By the way, you get all uk tv with KODI .every film every series etc etc . I do not make anything out of this just wanted to pass on to fellow R's. Am currently watching game of thrones again from the beginning. Every episode. Have just ordered 2 flash drives to have KODI on lap top £10.99 each . will let you know how good they are.
free football on 23:12 - Jul 25 with 1180 viewskissmyrs

Hi toast, When did you get box, did it have auto update, was it connected to router or wifi and what is the speed of your internet. these were the questions I was asked. To improve my speed of download I have connected to router directly ( ethernet cable) let me know
free football on 23:17 - Jul 25 with 1166 viewskensalriser

More than happy to pay the licence fee for what I get from the BBC.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

free football on 23:21 - Jul 25 with 1154 views1BobbyHazell

free football on 23:04 - Jul 25 by kissmyrs

By the way, you get all uk tv with KODI .every film every series etc etc . I do not make anything out of this just wanted to pass on to fellow R's. Am currently watching game of thrones again from the beginning. Every episode. Have just ordered 2 flash drives to have KODI on lap top £10.99 each . will let you know how good they are.

Kodi is free on a laptop!
free football on 23:22 - Jul 25 with 1151 viewsToast_R

Its w@nk mate and is probably still sitting ontop of the DVD cabinet where it landed after bouncing off the wall.
free football on 23:27 - Jul 25 with 1137 viewskissmyrs

I feel i'm getting mugged by not just the tv licence £145 PER year but also the £120 per month for sky tv. I now only pay £42 per month for broadband and mandatory line rental. massive saving for me. Might not work for all, but surely worth checking out.
free football on 13:05 - Jul 26 with 873 viewsmarkrtid

A couple of years ago they moved the satellite or something. I don't know I;m not Brian Cox. Anyway it meant I couldn't get any of the terrestrial channels. For a while I hooked up a pc to the TV and used Filmon which is a bit ropey so I invested in an android box. It arrived pre installed with a ton of apps but I still needed to install some useful ones like

Mobdro for sports Sky, BT, Bein, even NBC sports with Danny Dichio.

Showbox or Cinema Box or Popcorn for TV and movies.

You don't have to use the Kodi part at all. I agree it is a bit hit and miss.
I have to say, I have never had any trouble with it.

This week I have been catching up on the new season of Ray Donovan. As I understand it, a certain streaming company is a season or two behind?

I hope this doest come across like I'm saying oh look at me I'm so 'kin clever but I'm amazed at what some of you guys are forking out each month to Rupert Mr Burns.

Like Kissmyrs, Im happy to help with any questions.

peace
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024