Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect more hoarding of young talent 14:53 - Jul 26 with 1371 viewspaulparker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3708793/Premier-League-launch-

this could kill the loan system in the English game and means that young players will be signed up just for this league without ever getting to play first team football
I would also expect in a year or twos time that games will be played aboard as well,
another death nail in the English game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 15:00 - Jul 26 with 1349 viewsJuzzie

I'm getting sick of football
Expect more hoarding of young talent on 15:02 - Jul 26 with 1335 viewsloftboy

Total bollocks isn't it,yet another nail in the "proper" football coffin.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 15:05 - Jul 26 with 1321 viewsLongsufferingR

Can't bear looking at Scudamore's face when he's come up with another idea to kill off the game. Also seems strange to see Derby, Reading and Blackburn in there?
Expect more hoarding of young talent on 09:26 - Jul 27 with 1060 viewsLongsufferingR

.....and today the winter break rears its ugly head again. One of the most annoying things for me when we were in the prem was that the season never really got going until March. International breaks in the first 3-4 months plus far fewer games than in the champ made it a stuttering campaign that never really got into its stride. With a winter break, it will kill any momentum stone dead. Once again, the fans who actually want to go to games are the ones who suffer.
Expect more hoarding of young talent on 09:47 - Jul 27 with 1039 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I still think if you've got a young player and you want to see how good he is, you'll get more answers sending him out on loan to Blackburn than you will him playing against them in 'prem-lite'.

Developing young talent my backside; its about trying to get more money out of us.

Just a couple of queries:

1. When we're promoted to the Prem next season, do we join it?

2. For the other 68 teams, do we still continue with the 21's?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 10:06 - Jul 27 with 1002 viewsStanisgod

Scudamore is the English version of Blatter , only in it for the ego and the money, one of those George Osbourne type faces you would quite happily punch. I assume it will be free to get into these games then, if its only to help the players. Ha ha.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 11:15 - Jul 27 with 948 viewsFredManRave

The next step will be a hoarding school for young talent.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 11:20 - Jul 27 with 938 viewsrsonist

This wouldn't be a big deal on its own (rebranding as a sop to criticism) but together with scrapping emergency loans and the EFL Trophy fiasco it begins to carry ominous weight.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 11:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 14:08 - Jul 27 with 876 viewsTacticalR

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 11:15 - Jul 27 by FredManRave

The next step will be a hoarding school for young talent.

There is something strange about this.

It's as though they are trying to model football on the university system, with remote greenfield campus sites.

Air hostess clique

Expect more hoarding of young talent on 14:34 - Jul 27 with 837 viewsdaveB

Really teams below the elite level shouldn't bother wasting money on academies, any decent player will be nicked by the elite clubs. They will all be discarded by the age of 20 so just sign them at that age,
Expect more hoarding of young talent on 16:06 - Jul 27 with 767 viewshopphoops

It's tailor made for Armand Traore, that league.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024