Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going Going Gonzalo... 00:21 - Jul 27 with 1150 viewsFredManRave

Sold to the Old Lady in the black and white striped top for 73.5 million quid!

Bloody Hell! It's obviously not ALL SKY's fault as being discussed on a recent thread. Firstly, in what universe is Higuain worth that amount of money, 3rd most expensive player in the world and in what universe would another team pay it for him. The answer "Football Universe 2016". Bloody insane if you ask me. I know nothing about Juventus' owners and maybe they're about to pocket something similar for the sale of Pogba due to his impending sale to Utd (so it is SKY's fault!) buy does anybody else feel uneasy about the huge amount of money that is being paid for players and that is generally floating around in European football.

Where will it all end?!

Edit: And just read that Pogba's alleged 100 million pound move to Utd is being held up due to his agents demand for a 25 million pound fee!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 5:04]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Going Going Gonzalo... on 07:01 - Jul 27 with 1035 viewswestolian

Agree

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Going Going Gonzalo... on 10:35 - Jul 27 with 917 viewsPunteR

Obscene amounts of money.

Without trying to sound like I'm getting on my high horse but when you compare the money swilling around in football and the lack of funding in schools , hospitals it leaves a nasty taste.
Not only that, but with all the money in football how are clubs down the leagues still struggling. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024