Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! 00:16 - Jul 28 with 4401 viewsWilloW4

Sandro mucks about for an hour in an U.21 game... An hour !!! That's 60 mins!!!! Amazing!!! Give the man a pay rise.. How fit is he??? He's like a new signing....!!! Er, no he's not, we lost to Fulham (again), and my brother was there, and said, and I quote.."he's slow,completely disinterested and basically looks like he couldn't give a shite."... What a fecking shambles that signing was/is.!
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 06:52 - Jul 28 with 4263 viewsPunteR

Thanks Harry Redknapp.
I wonder if Arry still gets a fee per month or just got a tidy wedge when Sandro first signed.?
Pair of crooked crock's..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 07:43 - Jul 28 with 4191 viewsparker64

The real mistake was whoever signed the contract off.
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 08:23 - Jul 28 with 4122 viewsjonno

These days, if you make yourself unavailable to work, or fail to perform for your employer, you will get the sack. I simply can't understand why we don't just sack Sandro for either or both the above reasons. It would make an interesting test case, and what have we got to lose?
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 08:27 - Jul 28 with 4114 viewsTacticalR

I've got a feeling we've had this conversation before.

Air hostess clique

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 3998 viewsjohncharles

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 08:27 - Jul 28 by TacticalR

I've got a feeling we've had this conversation before.

Didn't get an explanation before either

Strong and stable my arse.

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 13:19 - Jul 28 with 3934 viewsMatch82

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 08:23 - Jul 28 by jonno

These days, if you make yourself unavailable to work, or fail to perform for your employer, you will get the sack. I simply can't understand why we don't just sack Sandro for either or both the above reasons. It would make an interesting test case, and what have we got to lose?

Works both ways though. If you perform well, you can also leave with minimal notice (varies by company obviously). Probably a Pandoras box that they don't want to open...
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 13:27 - Jul 28 with 3921 viewsbosh67

I actually think that once Sandro gets 90 minutes match time under his belt he may still be pretty useful to us. Obviously that 90 minutes would be made up of appearances throughout the season. Still, he's only on £60K a week so no problem.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 13:32 - Jul 28 with 3906 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Seems JFH sees no future for him according to this

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-sandro-latest-qpr-news-wls-footba
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 19:30 - Jul 28 with 3788 viewsRoller

I was at that match at Heston yesterday too. I my opinion Sandro, looking trimmer and fitter than I can ever remember him looking, was the dominant player on the field as, of course, he should have been. He tackled hard, won clearing headers and instigated most of our attacks with some incisive passing especially to Gianni Crichlow on the right.I'd presume that he was instructed to hold in the middle to allow he likes of Brandon Comely to go forwards. It's funny how two people can see a match so differently.
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 20:38 - Jul 28 with 3719 viewsBklynRanger

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 13:32 - Jul 28 by CroydonCaptJack

Seems JFH sees no future for him according to this

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-sandro-latest-qpr-news-wls-footba

“There are people in front of him. Jordan Cousins, Ariel, Karl, Massimo — they are all in front of him.”

I like the cut of that jib.
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 21:48 - Jul 28 with 3632 viewsconnell10

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 20:38 - Jul 28 by BklynRanger

“There are people in front of him. Jordan Cousins, Ariel, Karl, Massimo — they are all in front of him.”

I like the cut of that jib.

i think you will find ethel the tealady is front of him now mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 21:49 - Jul 28 with 3628 viewsconnell10

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 19:30 - Jul 28 by Roller

I was at that match at Heston yesterday too. I my opinion Sandro, looking trimmer and fitter than I can ever remember him looking, was the dominant player on the field as, of course, he should have been. He tackled hard, won clearing headers and instigated most of our attacks with some incisive passing especially to Gianni Crichlow on the right.I'd presume that he was instructed to hold in the middle to allow he likes of Brandon Comely to go forwards. It's funny how two people can see a match so differently.

Just like you and i every home game mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 21:58 - Jul 28 with 3617 viewsBklynRanger

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 21:48 - Jul 28 by connell10

i think you will find ethel the tealady is front of him now mate.

Saying it though - making it clear that he wants him out - more than one previous managers would have stuck with the idea that he's a big name player who can make a difference etc etc.
Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 00:31 - Jul 29 with 3525 viewsTacticalR

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:47 - Jul 28 by johncharles

Didn't get an explanation before either

I believe you can apply for a refund if explanations are not provided in a timely manner.

Air hostess clique

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 10:38 - Jul 29 with 3407 viewsingeminate

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 21:58 - Jul 28 by BklynRanger

Saying it though - making it clear that he wants him out - more than one previous managers would have stuck with the idea that he's a big name player who can make a difference etc etc.

Normally I would agree, but what is the end goal?

He clearly wants to move on, we want him to move on.

He doesn't seem to be able to pass a medical.

So now what? I'd have thought we might as well see if we can get some football out of him. Sure he'll break down all the time and shouldn't rely on him, but for the 25 minutes every three months he is fit we might as well get something for the money. Can't see the point is off completely sidelining him.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:27 - Jul 29 with 3379 viewsaston_hoop

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 10:38 - Jul 29 by ingeminate

Normally I would agree, but what is the end goal?

He clearly wants to move on, we want him to move on.

He doesn't seem to be able to pass a medical.

So now what? I'd have thought we might as well see if we can get some football out of him. Sure he'll break down all the time and shouldn't rely on him, but for the 25 minutes every three months he is fit we might as well get something for the money. Can't see the point is off completely sidelining him.

For me, its as much about the message that playing him sends out. We have Luongo, Cousins and Doughty with Borysiuk to come all working hard to get in to the team and all young enough to improve as well as a steady Karl Henry who never complains and always works hard. To put Sandro in ahead of any of these guys when he isn't remotely interested and thinks he is better than our position send out completely the wrong message to those in our squad. But thats basically what Jimmy has said anyway. Reminds me of when Barton spent a summer rubbishing us and then started against Sheff wed on the first game. Luckily Jimmy isn't Redknapp!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:46 - Jul 29 with 3358 viewsdavman

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:27 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

For me, its as much about the message that playing him sends out. We have Luongo, Cousins and Doughty with Borysiuk to come all working hard to get in to the team and all young enough to improve as well as a steady Karl Henry who never complains and always works hard. To put Sandro in ahead of any of these guys when he isn't remotely interested and thinks he is better than our position send out completely the wrong message to those in our squad. But thats basically what Jimmy has said anyway. Reminds me of when Barton spent a summer rubbishing us and then started against Sheff wed on the first game. Luckily Jimmy isn't Redknapp!

Thing is; if we can't get rid of him one way or another and end up having to pay his wage, I never understand why we can't use him. If HE doesn't want to play for us, then surely that's breach of contract and we can simply release him, but otherwise, why wouldn't we consider him for selection?

Yes, he's proven to be a waster and is permanently injured, but none of those things are really his fault; WE gave him a contract on 'Arry's say so (clearly) and that a'int his fault. So, if he's still here at the end of August and is fit enough, get him on the bench and call him into action if needed.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:53 - Jul 29 with 3337 viewsTacticalR

It's pretty obvious all those associated with past regimes are being purged. Except for Karl Henry. He always survives.

Air hostess clique

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:55 - Jul 29 with 3330 viewsaston_hoop

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:46 - Jul 29 by davman

Thing is; if we can't get rid of him one way or another and end up having to pay his wage, I never understand why we can't use him. If HE doesn't want to play for us, then surely that's breach of contract and we can simply release him, but otherwise, why wouldn't we consider him for selection?

Yes, he's proven to be a waster and is permanently injured, but none of those things are really his fault; WE gave him a contract on 'Arry's say so (clearly) and that a'int his fault. So, if he's still here at the end of August and is fit enough, get him on the bench and call him into action if needed.

But who would he come in instead of? All of our other midfielders have worked hard and want to play so he has to be behind all of them. As I said, it would send out a terrible message to the rest of our squad if he could just walk back in to the team. And furthermore, it will serve to remind players that they can still come to QPR and take the piss a bit which I'm sure doesn't quite fit with the new hungry and hard working ethos that Jimmy/Les are trying to instil. We made the mistake and we gave him this contract but I think the negatives of him coming in would far outweigh the positives of his half hour a month that he manages to be fit.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 12:06 - Jul 29 with 3305 viewsjonno

Sandro plays 60 mins.. Wow!!!! on 11:55 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

But who would he come in instead of? All of our other midfielders have worked hard and want to play so he has to be behind all of them. As I said, it would send out a terrible message to the rest of our squad if he could just walk back in to the team. And furthermore, it will serve to remind players that they can still come to QPR and take the piss a bit which I'm sure doesn't quite fit with the new hungry and hard working ethos that Jimmy/Les are trying to instil. We made the mistake and we gave him this contract but I think the negatives of him coming in would far outweigh the positives of his half hour a month that he manages to be fit.

The fact is he is unwilling and unable to fulfill the contract he signed with the employer. In any other job he would be simply dismissed, so why hasn't he been?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024