Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where Rangers are concerned are you 06:48 - Jul 28 with 1682 viewsLadbrokeR

Glass half full or half empty. I'll start I am most definetly half full.
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 07:37 - Jul 28 with 1628 viewsNW5Hoop

I look at the glass, the one I got a couple of weeks ago, and I decide the glass isn't doing its job, and I demand a new glass. I loan the old glass to some bloke down the street who hasn't got any glasses at all, and then forget about it for three years. Meanwhile, I pay over the odds for another glass, because it used to be used at a posh restaurant. But that glass turns out to be no better than the other glass, so I demand another new glass.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 7:41]
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 07:37 - Jul 28 with 1628 viewsozexile

Full
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 07:49 - Jul 28 with 1603 viewsPunteR

I try and be as realistic as I can with QPR. The glass is always half full just sometimes its half full of dishwater rather than premium lager.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 08:32 - Jul 28 with 1527 viewsDorse

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 07:37 - Jul 28 by NW5Hoop

I look at the glass, the one I got a couple of weeks ago, and I decide the glass isn't doing its job, and I demand a new glass. I loan the old glass to some bloke down the street who hasn't got any glasses at all, and then forget about it for three years. Meanwhile, I pay over the odds for another glass, because it used to be used at a posh restaurant. But that glass turns out to be no better than the other glass, so I demand another new glass.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 1498 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Off-the-pitch 75% full
On-the-pitch 50% full, and filling up slowly (which is the correct pace to pour any decent drink).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 08:53 - Jul 28 with 1492 viewsNW10Hoop

Full.

I never go to a game expecting to lose, no matter what state we are in. But when we do lose I enjoy the day regardless. Win, lose or draw the only thing that truly sends my mood spiralling is when you can see a particular player not trying or looking disinterested. That's why despite reasonable stats, I'm not bothered about losing players like Matt Phillips. If he was up for it even 80% of the time he would have been one hell of a player.
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 08:59 - Jul 28 with 1480 viewsMytch_QPR

I see a pair of glasses. I'm a natural optometrist.

Drum roll. Cymbals....

Coat.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 09:36 - Jul 28 with 1421 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Taken a gulp and find it a fine brew.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:02 - Jul 28 with 1389 viewsadhoc_qpr

Half empty currently, but it can either fill up or empty completely pretty quickly based on a good signing or a bad injury (say to Chery or Cousins).

Problem is even in my best case scenario i'm expecting the season to be boring, much like the last few months of last season where it petered out and went through the motions.

Whereas other sports team i support (non-football) are much more interesting to follow at the mo and are diverting my attention a bit (Wasps in Rugby U and Minnesota Vikings in the NFL).
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:06 - Jul 28 with 1377 viewslave16

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:02 - Jul 28 by adhoc_qpr

Half empty currently, but it can either fill up or empty completely pretty quickly based on a good signing or a bad injury (say to Chery or Cousins).

Problem is even in my best case scenario i'm expecting the season to be boring, much like the last few months of last season where it petered out and went through the motions.

Whereas other sports team i support (non-football) are much more interesting to follow at the mo and are diverting my attention a bit (Wasps in Rugby U and Minnesota Vikings in the NFL).

no matter how much the heart rules the head I don't see us making the playoffs... I see competitive but not promotion material... sadly

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:09 - Jul 28 with 1362 viewskomradkirk

Half full,
need to be when booking flights before a ball has been kicked in anger

or is that just blind faith ?
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:19 - Jul 28 with 1329 viewsjohncharles

Full. My prediction for this season is promotion as champions but, like a glass of good ale, it's quickly emptied.

Strong and stable my arse.

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:43 - Jul 28 with 1292 viewsTonto

I don't necessarily see it as being half full or half empty. I see the glass as filling up, whereas up until last year the glass had a leak in it.

in other words we are going in the right direction and patience will be required whilst the glass fills...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:45 - Jul 28 with 1288 viewsMytch_QPR

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:43 - Jul 28 by Tonto

I don't necessarily see it as being half full or half empty. I see the glass as filling up, whereas up until last year the glass had a leak in it.

in other words we are going in the right direction and patience will be required whilst the glass fills...

Are you a straight glass, or a mug?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:47 - Jul 28 with 1285 viewsTonto

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 10:45 - Jul 28 by Mytch_QPR

Are you a straight glass, or a mug?

a shot glass...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 12:16 - Jul 28 with 1234 viewsFredManRave

Half full with alot of head.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 12:26 - Jul 28 with 1207 viewsDannyPaddox

It's a small glass but it's full of Jamieson's.
Where Rangers are concerned are you on 13:07 - Jul 28 with 1156 viewsRangersDave

Half empty I'm afraid.

This crap has been going on for too long now.
And I don't see this season being any better. And I don't care what people say, this close to the start of the season we should have a settled gelling side, scoring goals for fun against the minnows, and getting moral boosting wins.

We always , recently, seem to leave it too little too late, so we don't train and get match form with a settled team.

As for feeling good when we lose? Nah, never happen. I feel gutted when we lose. So I've been gutted more often this last 10 years than fish in Billingsgate market.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 14:37 - Jul 28 with 1104 viewsBoston

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 07:37 - Jul 28 by NW5Hoop

I get the feeling you're surrounded by empty glasses!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 14:38 - Jul 28 with 1103 viewsBoston

Oh yeah, never drink halves, Rangers are a full on experience for me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 16:17 - Jul 28 with 1051 viewsenfieldargh

Depends on how the wife is getting on with her'change'

If I'm getting grief its definitely half full and I have to see the boys away midweek no matter where they are playing

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Where Rangers are concerned are you on 16:29 - Jul 28 with 1039 viewsLblock

If it's a shot glass of Patron Cafe then it's NEVER half full -- not for long anyway

As a few will know... I'm by nature a very positive, happy go lucky and easy going chap but with QPR the glass reaches about a third full.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 16:30]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024