Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armand Traore 17:56 - Jul 28 with 13245 viewsSuffolkHoop

Apparently signing for Forest..
Armand Traore on 18:08 - Jul 28 with 8553 viewsR_from_afar

That's strange, I regularly check this URL for news of their new signings and I saw nothing about it there:
http://effalcons.co.uk/tag/epping-forest-falcons-fc/

I actually feel embarrassed that someone might sign that wastrel on the basis that he once played for us.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Armand Traore on 19:03 - Jul 28 with 8439 viewsNorthernr

Bloody difficult sport to break into but once you're there it's very difficult to get out of.

Who in there right mind has looked at anything he's done for the last five years and thought he was worth a go?
Armand Traore on 19:09 - Jul 28 with 8416 viewsCheshireR

Plenty of overtime for the physio department.
They may need to recruit new staff.
Armand Traore on 19:12 - Jul 28 with 8403 viewsW14Hoop

Armand Traore on 19:03 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Bloody difficult sport to break into but once you're there it's very difficult to get out of.

Who in there right mind has looked at anything he's done for the last five years and thought he was worth a go?

There's always someone else who thinks"I can get the best out of him, he's a bargain"

Only memorable for one thing, that cross to Mackie at Citeh
Armand Traore on 19:14 - Jul 28 with 8396 viewsparker64

I won't forget the bewildered look on his face when he got taken apart in that Xmas game at Arsenal. He didn't have a clue what was going on.
Armand Traore on 19:21 - Jul 28 with 8365 viewskensalriser

Watch him become the division's premier attacking full back.

Or not.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Armand Traore on 19:49 - Jul 28 with 8289 viewsenfieldargh

Gooners remember him as the senior defender in the 8-2 demolishing at Old Trafford.

They were a bit short at the back that day

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Armand Traore on 20:01 - Jul 28 with 8249 viewsconnell10

ahhh the balsa wood man with glass ankles! As lightweight as a feather, the heart of a coward and the footballing brains of a donkey with three legs! RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Armand Traore on 20:58 - Jul 28 with 8115 viewsLowerloftLad

He has one hell of an agent I will give him that
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 13:30]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Armand Traore on 21:05 - Jul 28 with 8092 viewsLadbrokeR

Watch him go there and start pulling up trees.
Armand Traore on 21:25 - Jul 28 with 8033 viewsPilky

Armand Traore on 19:03 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Signed by the club who just had to reduce their crowd capacity by 20 % due to safety concerns. Sounds about right.
Armand Traore on 23:02 - Jul 28 with 7888 viewsMrGrieves

Our best chance of beating them there in decades...
Armand Traore on 23:11 - Jul 28 with 7864 viewsWilloW4

Armand Traore on 19:12 - Jul 28 by W14Hoop

There's always someone else who thinks"I can get the best out of him, he's a bargain"

Only memorable for one thing, that cross to Mackie at Citeh

"That cross to mackie at citeh"... One jammy cross in 5 years, yeah, thanks for that .! Horrible bloke, crap player.
Armand Traore on 23:31 - Jul 28 with 7807 viewsTacticalR

I see Forest have recently acquired the ex-Rennes manager, so perhaps he's trying to build up a French contingent?

Who is Nottingham Forest's new head coach Philippe Montanier?
http://www.nottinghampost.com/who-is-nottingham-forest-s-new-head-coach-philippe

Air hostess clique

Armand Traore on 23:57 - Jul 28 with 7772 viewsJAPRANGERS

I'm sure DISCO has something to say about this since he luvs Traore so much.

Armand Traore on 00:27 - Jul 29 with 7742 viewsqueensparker

When was the last time he even kicked a ball in anger? What with the polystyrene legs and pussy attitude and huge gaping five minute mental gaps forgetting he's supposed to be a defender in a football match that is happening around him this has got to be the worst signing of the season

*fast forward to Forest 4 Rangers 1 as Traore has a stormer*
Armand Traore on 00:33 - Jul 29 with 7732 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

The bloke had talent when he signed for us, just like the rest of them.

Charlie was the best thing to happen to our club and they couldn't be ar5ed sorting out a team to suit. Lethargic mids, cast of Dad's Army in defence and Benny at the helm.

Quarter of a billion quid spent and we got our £4m back on the most saleable asset this club has had since Sir Les. Who went for £6m. A lot of time ago. Eons in fact. And is still here. Oddly.

Jimmy crack corn can do one, yet another sad appointment from the upstairs money mob. Gone from one extreme, giving absolute spending power to Hughes and Harry to hiring an easily sackable figurehead, Benny V.0.1 to current version Benny V.0.02.

I predict lower midtable until the books are balanced, which will miraculously occur on Christmas eve, like a miraculous Christmas miracle around Christmas time.

Merry new year!

Armand Traore on 01:15 - Jul 29 with 7692 viewsWilloW4

Armand Traore on 00:33 - Jul 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

The bloke had talent when he signed for us, just like the rest of them.

Charlie was the best thing to happen to our club and they couldn't be ar5ed sorting out a team to suit. Lethargic mids, cast of Dad's Army in defence and Benny at the helm.

Quarter of a billion quid spent and we got our £4m back on the most saleable asset this club has had since Sir Les. Who went for £6m. A lot of time ago. Eons in fact. And is still here. Oddly.

Jimmy crack corn can do one, yet another sad appointment from the upstairs money mob. Gone from one extreme, giving absolute spending power to Hughes and Harry to hiring an easily sackable figurehead, Benny V.0.1 to current version Benny V.0.02.

I predict lower midtable until the books are balanced, which will miraculously occur on Christmas eve, like a miraculous Christmas miracle around Christmas time.

Merry new year!

I get all of that hoop... Doesn't disguise the fact that Traore was and is and very probably always will be SHITE...lazy arsed bastard.! Always hated him in a R shirt.... Bah bastard humbug.!!
Armand Traore on 04:54 - Jul 29 with 7632 viewsFredManRave

Could this be the first time that a selling club include in the contract that the player being sold has to play against them every time the two teams meet?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Armand Traore on 05:08 - Jul 29 with 7624 viewsJAPRANGERS

Armand Traore on 04:54 - Jul 29 by FredManRave

Could this be the first time that a selling club include in the contract that the player being sold has to play against them every time the two teams meet?!

[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 5:09]
Armand Traore on 08:19 - Jul 29 with 7433 viewssimmo

Armand Traore on 19:09 - Jul 28 by CheshireR

Plenty of overtime for the physio department.
They may need to recruit new staff.

It's not even the physios - he wasn't injured with us for the last year, he just didn't fancy playing. That's what makes him such a fckin uber cnt.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Armand Traore on 10:37 - Jul 29 with 7265 viewsDannyPaddox

I take it the Forest you claim Armand Traore to be signing for is Epping Forest of the Essex Corinthian League (Division 3).
Armand Traore on 10:40 - Jul 29 with 7260 viewsingeminate

Armand Traore on 08:19 - Jul 29 by simmo

It's not even the physios - he wasn't injured with us for the last year, he just didn't fancy playing. That's what makes him such a fckin uber cnt.

How do you know he didn't fancy playing?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Armand Traore on 10:45 - Jul 29 with 7248 viewssimmo

Armand Traore on 10:40 - Jul 29 by ingeminate

How do you know he didn't fancy playing?

Because apart from the fact I heard as much from someone within the club, he turned out for the U21's whilst 3 different managers couldn't get a game out of him for the first team.

I rememeber a few years back he said he read 'The Chimp Paradox' and it changed everything, he had a good spell and conned another contract out of us. Then decided to repay our millions by making no effort at all to contribute to the first team. I find it incredible that Forest would know about this and still give him a long term deal. If he plays more than 50 games for them in the next 3 years I will be astonished.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Armand Traore on 11:17 - Jul 29 with 7183 viewsingeminate

Armand Traore on 10:45 - Jul 29 by simmo

Because apart from the fact I heard as much from someone within the club, he turned out for the U21's whilst 3 different managers couldn't get a game out of him for the first team.

I rememeber a few years back he said he read 'The Chimp Paradox' and it changed everything, he had a good spell and conned another contract out of us. Then decided to repay our millions by making no effort at all to contribute to the first team. I find it incredible that Forest would know about this and still give him a long term deal. If he plays more than 50 games for them in the next 3 years I will be astonished.

Cheers, i'd thought he just wasn't being picked - interesting to know he pretty much downed tools.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024