Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pogba the world has gone mad 15:10 - Jul 29 with 1623 viewspaulparker

So Utd let him go for nothing and then re sign him for a 100 million and will pay him a basic of 290k a week
the geezer isn't even World class FFS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3714316/Paul-Pogba-completes-1

meanwhile Jose who says he promotes youth has told 9 players young players they have to leave & this cnt is good for our game ??
van gaal for all his faults at least tried to at least play the youngsters

surely if Maureen doesn't win the league this year he has to be sacked he has spent 160 million , yes a 160 million on 3 players plus Ibraimovic

its not even football anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pogba the world has gone mad on 15:11 - Jul 29 with 1616 viewsdaveB

it's ridiculous, he'll win the league and then leave them a mess in 3 years
Pogba the world has gone mad on 15:14 - Jul 29 with 1596 viewsMick_S

I could have gone in there and bought them all.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pogba the world has gone mad on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 1575 viewsrsonist

United are printing money. Breaking the world record and making the biggest galactico style splash is part of the strategy, especially while they're not in the Champions League to back it up. Same with Zlatan - Ed Woodward treats football as a TV show and they need the ratings. They'd probably sign Neymar for £150m tomorrow on top if they could.

He's a very good player though, and coming into his best years. Don't judge him on the Euros, Deschamps didn't know what he was doing.

Agree that the money is lunacy but I'm also bored stiff of hearing about it. Football is still going to be eleven men bashing into each other wondering why no one was on the back stick.
Pogba the world has gone mad on 15:39 - Jul 29 with 1534 viewssimmo

Every single United fan celebrating the fact they let a player go for literally fck all and then they spend a record amount to bring him back a few years later after he turns out to be actually quite good (if only they bothered to find out themselves). What a bunch of twáts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pogba the world has gone mad on 15:50 - Jul 29 with 1510 viewsTacticalR

With the Adidas and Chevrolet deals (Adidas £750m over 10 years, Chevrolet £357 million over 7 years) plus all their other income they can afford to buy this kind of player every year. In fact they probably wish he was more expensive because that's how you know you've got a real galáctico on your hands.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 15:51]

Air hostess clique

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 1457 viewsNorthernr

I always thought the Pogba thing showed Ferguson knew his time was coming to an end. If ferguson thought he was going to be there for another ten years he'd have put Pogba in and he would never have left. But he knew he only had a couple more shots at the Champions League so he kept Park going and brought Scholes out of retirement.

On Mourinho and the young players. Who's surprised? You don't appoint him for any sort of long term planning. You have a highly successful, ruinously expensive three years and then the whole thing crashes and burns.
Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 1445 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ferguson gets a free pass on this for some reason. He had Pogba under contract but couldn't get it renewed because he disliked Pogba's agent.

I don't think I dislike anyone enough to lose £100m notes on it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 1431 viewsNorthernr

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:08 - Jul 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Ferguson gets a free pass on this for some reason. He had Pogba under contract but couldn't get it renewed because he disliked Pogba's agent.

I don't think I dislike anyone enough to lose £100m notes on it.

Pogba also said when he was an unused sub in a game at Blackburn where Phil Neville and Ji Sung Park played central midfield he knew it was time to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 1414 viewsTacticalR

Come on guys let's get real. Tourists don't buy expensive flights to see young players.

Air hostess clique

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:17 - Jul 29 with 1396 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't want to be fair to Mourinho as I can't stand him, but to be fair to him the 9 players being released etc is, when you look at it, a mixture of bollocks and shoddy guesswork.
http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-the-brutal-cull-of-6-7-8-9
And I doubt anyone really thinks that bombing out will keane is part of what's killing our game.
Still, £100m is a lot for a player you bombed out a while back. Idiotic, really.

Bare bones.

Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:19 - Jul 29 with 1392 viewsWilloW4

£290.000 a week..for kicking a fecking football!! Absolute madness..I've earnt about 140 quid today , working my nuts off, I'm a professional tradesman.im not jealous, just gobsmacked that some bloke can earn that sort of dough.ive got a young lad who I pay £90 a day, he's hardworking and grateful for the work...shame he's not any good at football...apparently he's a tidy table tennis player.. Not much sovs in that then..!
Pogba the world has gone mad on 16:54 - Jul 29 with 1327 viewsSuffolkHoop

I feel like football is close to reaching the top of the graph now. What goes up must come down.
Pogba the world has gone mad on 22:46 - Jul 29 with 1130 viewsrsonist

Chelsea have bid £57m for Lukaku according to some reports today. Makes this seem vaguely sensible...
Pogba the world has gone mad on 23:19 - Jul 29 with 1098 viewsted_hendrix

Cash cow fck pigs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024