Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where's Blob? 23:12 - Jul 29 with 1579 viewsPunteR

And while we're on the subject conspiracy theories, what's happening with this nuclear power station that's supposed to be built?
Is nuclear energy the way forward?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 23:19]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

where's Blob? on 23:48 - Jul 29 with 1544 viewsFredManRave

It tcan take long enough to spend a penny, imagine how long it could take to spend a tenner.

He'll be back...
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 5:11]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

where's Blob? on 23:48 - Jul 30 with 1407 viewsJAPRANGERS

Don't want to start malicious rumours but I heard he's gone away with Holloway. Both are AWOL.
where's Blob? on 00:52 - Jul 31 with 1371 viewsPunteR

I don't really remember starting this thread. As I only posted it last night its even more worrying.
If your reading this Blob,hope your ok fella . I'm glad Scottie pops in now and then to keep an eye on you. And..you know..check your pulse.

where's Blob? on 13:26 - Jul 31 with 1255 viewsDiscodroids

I think Uncle Blobs just giving it a rest for a while. Got a pm from him last week. Hes on excellent form . The Richard burton and Liz Taylor (scotty) of LFW will be back soon.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

where's Blob? on 13:38 - Jul 31 with 1237 viewsPunteR

where's Blob? on 13:26 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

I think Uncle Blobs just giving it a rest for a while. Got a pm from him last week. Hes on excellent form . The Richard burton and Liz Taylor (scotty) of LFW will be back soon.

Yeh, I just got a pm today which confirms Blob is still alive and kicking.

where's Blob? on 06:58 - Aug 2 with 1036 viewsFredManRave

He sent me an IOU which apparently isn't worth the pm it was written on. I'm not falling into the "you're the only lfw member that hasn't sent me a tenner yet" trap!

He'll be back....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024