Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackett sacked 23:41 - Jul 29 with 2171 viewsNorthernr

Pretty shoddy given the work he's done there, particularly bunging it out at 11pm on a Friday. Still, at least we have our new Messiah ready and waiting in the chamber. Post Burton away my prediction.
Jackett sacked on 23:55 - Jul 29 with 2145 viewsbosh67

I think JFH has to show the fans that the main style of play will be hitting the back of the net and not just 'high pressing' - good old fashioned ball in the net would be good. And starting to play before the 20 minute mark!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jackett sacked on 23:56 - Jul 29 with 2141 viewsPunteR

Well the reality is JFH wont last the season so we might as well get names in the hat now.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jackett sacked on 00:05 - Jul 30 with 2116 viewsDannytheR

If the Burton game doesn't do it, Fulham at theirs the following Saturday will.

My money would still be on Warnock.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 0:07]
Jackett sacked on 00:07 - Jul 30 with 2104 viewsrsonist

Oof the cynicism. Make it stop.

I know he has been canonized as a good old fashioned saint round here over the last couple of years but KJ's last season there really was very bad, unfortunate circumstances and all. Dour football, players out of position, youth sidelined, generally ran out of ideas. Ask any Wolves fan.
Jackett sacked on 00:15 - Jul 30 with 2082 viewsrsonist

Since Jorge Mendes has his hooks well and truly into them it seems logical that a Portuguese will be next in charge. Some are suggesting Villas-Boas might be in with a shout. Him in the Championship would be box office hilarity.
Jackett sacked on 00:20 - Jul 30 with 2078 viewsDannytheR

Jackett sacked on 00:15 - Jul 30 by rsonist

Since Jorge Mendes has his hooks well and truly into them it seems logical that a Portuguese will be next in charge. Some are suggesting Villas-Boas might be in with a shout. Him in the Championship would be box office hilarity.

Be nice if they could find a player-coach role for Jose Bosingwa.
Jackett sacked on 00:36 - Jul 30 with 2046 viewsTacticalR

Jackett sacked on 23:55 - Jul 29 by bosh67

I think JFH has to show the fans that the main style of play will be hitting the back of the net and not just 'high pressing' - good old fashioned ball in the net would be good. And starting to play before the 20 minute mark!

I am afraid that goals are a luxury we can no longer afford.

Air hostess clique

Jackett sacked on 00:51 - Jul 30 with 2013 viewsWilloW4

Jackett sacked on 00:36 - Jul 30 by TacticalR

I am afraid that goals are a luxury we can no longer afford.

.....or score..!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Jackett sacked on 01:05 - Jul 30 with 1981 viewsHooped_Pullie

If it's to be early doors belly up this season, be ironic if JFH and Les were shown the door, to be replaced by Jackett as head coach and Holloway as director of football…a 2000/2001 reunion party.

Unlikely, but stranger things have happened...
Jackett sacked on 05:08 - Jul 30 with 1870 viewsFredManRave

Keep the faith, we've got JFH.

No Jackett required.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jackett sacked on 09:23 - Jul 30 with 1510 viewsmarkrtid

I have a soft spot for KJ.
Once when we got Ian Holoway down the Bushranger for an interview. Me and Lardarrse wasn't expecting Kenny to,turn up too. He was a gent.
Also I think once he left, Holloway lost his edge.

Not suggesting him as replacement already if at all but when we were skint and he came from Watford, him and Holloway were a good team.

Also, he was very nice about us when we beat them at their manor last season.
Jackett sacked on 09:30 - Jul 30 with 1489 viewsLblock

I'd take KJ and JG back here -- for one thing above all else, it would finally spell the end of Karl Henry

In JFH we trust

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jackett sacked on 09:45 - Jul 30 with 1460 viewseghamranger

They've appointed Walter Zenga... Random.

The Italian Harry... Poor wolves
Jackett sacked on 09:54 - Jul 30 with 1425 viewspaulparker

I'd say Walter Zenga is worth cheeky tenner to be the first manager to be sacked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jackett sacked on 10:02 - Jul 30 with 1409 viewsBlue_Castello

Jackett sacked on 09:45 - Jul 30 by eghamranger

They've appointed Walter Zenga... Random.

The Italian Harry... Poor wolves

Agreed - what annoys me with some of these take overs is the very rich new owners feel they have to have a new manager just to prove a point that it's my club.

Jackett has done a great job at Wolves on as far as I can see a shoestring budget and as soon as money becomes available to upgrade the squad he is given the tin tack without even being given a chance to prove himself.

Well it's a great skill to manage a team on a low budget something that Jackett has learnt partly at the Rs, he must be gutted thinking I've been waiting ages to get a decent transfer fund and then not given the chance to prove himself.

Hope Egham is right and that Zenga is the Italian equivalent of Harry, the only way they know how to manage if results are not happening is buy another player, let's hope they have got what they deserve by sacking Jackett
Jackett sacked on 10:07 - Jul 30 with 1393 viewsLongsufferingR

Shame we don't play them until December. Zenga and his successor will be gone by then.
Jackett sacked on 10:34 - Jul 30 with 1329 viewsstevec

Jackett sacked on 00:07 - Jul 30 by rsonist

Oof the cynicism. Make it stop.

I know he has been canonized as a good old fashioned saint round here over the last couple of years but KJ's last season there really was very bad, unfortunate circumstances and all. Dour football, players out of position, youth sidelined, generally ran out of ideas. Ask any Wolves fan.

He does seem to fizzle out
Jackett sacked on 10:36 - Jul 30 with 1320 viewsrsonist

Case closed...
Jackett sacked on 10:55 - Jul 30 with 1285 viewskensalriser

I don't think he fitted any more.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jackett sacked on 12:59 - Jul 30 with 1061 viewsdermyqpr

Maybe Adel will hop on the Zenga bus 😗
Jackett sacked on 13:27 - Jul 30 with 1009 viewsTacticalR

The British manager is already an endangered species in the Premiership - I wonder if the same process is underway in the Championship?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024