Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex QPR Players 17:58 - Aug 1 with 2597 viewsA_B_4

With the new season fast approaching which ex player do you think has made the best or worst move in the off season? Personally I think Clint securing another year and getting to play for the second best rangers there is has to nick it for me....
Ex QPR Players on 18:09 - Aug 1 with 2576 viewsAntti_Heinola

Traore getting a move anywhere is nothing short of a miracle.
Junior Hoilett's misplaced faith that half the football world would be beating down his door to offer him 40k a week seems likely to be the worst move.

Bare bones.

Ex QPR Players on 18:49 - Aug 1 with 2509 viewsDorse

Ex QPR Players on 18:09 - Aug 1 by Antti_Heinola

Traore getting a move anywhere is nothing short of a miracle.
Junior Hoilett's misplaced faith that half the football world would be beating down his door to offer him 40k a week seems likely to be the worst move.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ex QPR Players on 11:44 - Aug 2 with 2170 viewspaulparker

I'd say Armand Traore, a 3 year deal at Notts Forest !! apart from Pogba he must have the best agent in football today

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ex QPR Players on 15:02 - Aug 2 with 2044 viewsBakes

Alex McCarthy to Southampton, the man just keeps collecting those signing on fees.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ex QPR Players on 15:06 - Aug 2 with 2039 viewskensalriser

Traore's deal - outstanding work from his agent to find him a club at any level, never mind the Championship.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ex QPR Players on 16:51 - Aug 2 with 1979 viewsfrancisbowles

Ex QPR Players on 11:44 - Aug 2 by paulparker

I'd say Armand Traore, a 3 year deal at Notts Forest !! apart from Pogba he must have the best agent in football today

That is almost as stupid (possibly even more) as his mate getting five years at Benfica! At leats AT had played some games in the season or two before he went there. Can't remember the last time Troare pulled on a first team shirt and not many reserve ones either.
Ex QPR Players on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 1930 viewsLowerloftLad

Hoilet has done himself up like a proper kipper

Sunderland have signed no one and won't make panic signings
Hull don't even look like having a manager or even a fully fit squad
Bourmouth would have made a move by now
Boro have gone all old style QPR and still don't want him
Burnley won't offer big wages

Swansea he may go there but they may have seen fer for who he is now and decided against two lazy players
Newcastle who are stockpiling good championship players just like last time who are not good enough for the prem so he may go there

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024