Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
beIN Sports. 23:29 - Aug 8 with 1860 viewsPommyhoop

Enjoyed the coverage. Old school commentating from just ONE well informed and knowledgeable fella. No ex player sidekick chipping in with wisecracks and often biased opinions.They had a complete re run the next day too .Not a condensed 1 hour job but the whole match and 2 hour program. I watched it again whilst not under the influence. Great performance by us, it really was.
I hope we get a good few live games put on.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

beIN Sports. on 23:42 - Aug 8 with 1842 viewsvegasranger

Yes the coverage was very good. Lots of camera angles as well.
beIN Sports. on 23:43 - Aug 8 with 1837 viewsBoston

Don't know who the U.S. beIN commentator was, wonder was he the same bloke doing it upside down?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

beIN Sports. on 23:52 - Aug 8 with 1818 viewsPommyhoop

Dunno Boston ,didnt catch his name.This fella was bang on I thought.Knew all about both teams , knew that we had to cut our spending etc , ect. Was your fella any good?

beIN Sports. on 23:56 - Aug 8 with 1804 viewsVancouverHoop

At $15 per month beIN's too pricey here for the number of R's games that are likely to be shown. It's a pity. If our cable company rolled it into one of the other sports packages then it'd be more affordable.
beIN Sports. on 00:01 - Aug 9 with 1798 viewsPommyhoop

beIN Sports. on 23:56 - Aug 8 by VancouverHoop

At $15 per month beIN's too pricey here for the number of R's games that are likely to be shown. It's a pity. If our cable company rolled it into one of the other sports packages then it'd be more affordable.

Yeah it was the same for us but then beIN was rolled into the package in time for the Euro's.
That was good coverage too.

beIN Sports. on 00:20 - Aug 9 with 1784 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

My only problem was no build up or half time commentary. But very good. Even better on the big screen of the Pig in Brisbane
beIN Sports. on 01:16 - Aug 9 with 1744 viewsMarylandR

beIN Sports. on 00:01 - Aug 9 by Pommyhoop

Yeah it was the same for us but then beIN was rolled into the package in time for the Euro's.
That was good coverage too.

I just noticed a couple months back it was rolled into our package with Fios as well...hopefully we'll get a good chunk of QPR games this year...I agree, excellent commentary.
beIN Sports. on 01:28 - Aug 9 with 1734 viewsPommyhoop

beIN Sports. on 01:16 - Aug 9 by MarylandR

I just noticed a couple months back it was rolled into our package with Fios as well...hopefully we'll get a good chunk of QPR games this year...I agree, excellent commentary.

Dont know if it was the same for you Maryland but in that package reshuffle they also threw in LFC tv ,MUtv and wait for it --F'cking Chelsea tv.Nearly put my coffee cup through the screen when I saw it!

Login to get fewer ads

beIN Sports. on 03:27 - Aug 9 with 1695 viewsMarylandR

beIN Sports. on 01:28 - Aug 9 by Pommyhoop

Dont know if it was the same for you Maryland but in that package reshuffle they also threw in LFC tv ,MUtv and wait for it --F'cking Chelsea tv.Nearly put my coffee cup through the screen when I saw it!

Nope I don't have any of those others as even an option! I think fios switched out GolTV and gave us Bein instead here in the Baltimore/DC area...I'm not complaining...I'll take QPR and other English Championship games any day over the Venezuelan league!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 3:29]
beIN Sports. on 10:37 - Aug 9 with 1509 viewsPinnerPaul

Match coverage would have been Sky though, nothing to do with Bein.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024