Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Admin 17:51 - Aug 10 with 6139 viewsStormin

Hi Admin Leicester Fan in Peace here .I am looking to sell a signed Boxed QPR Shirt that was donated by the club to raise money for a childrens Charity .The chosen charities are Wishes 4 Kids and Rainbows Childrens Hospice .If any members on here are interested please let me know It was donated by QPR in April this year and is signed by the squad and also Les Ferdinand All the money raised will be shared between the 2 charities Thanks Stormin
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 17:52]
Admin on 13:36 - Aug 19 with 1568 viewskingsburyR

Admin on 05:37 - Aug 18 by stowmarketrange

I met up with Stormin tonight and collected the signed shirt from him,so I plan to start selling raffle tickets for it on Saturday for the Preston game and hopefully continue until the Brentford home game on October 28th.
The tickets are priced at £2 each,and at the moment there are 3 prizes.The signed shirt has been donated by Stormin and I've donated a brand new boxed barbecue,and another prize, which I haven't decided on yet.
I will wearing my really old Dennis the menance kit,with the really old badge,and I'll be mooching around outside the ground before and after the next few home games,so feel free to stop me and buy some.

All money collected will be split between his 2 favourite children's charities,Rainbow Hospice for children and young people,and Wishes4kids.

I have e-mailed the club with a request to hold the draw on the pitch at HT during the Brentford match,but failing that,my Nephew is friends with a former player,and he might be able to persuade him to draw the lucky winning tickets in a local pub on the night.

Thank you all in advance for your help and support.

Stow,

So you'll be outside the ground tomorrow in a QPR top. You'll stand out like a lighthouse on a foggy night.

What you havent taken into account is........RAIN.

Can I suggest a Carnation at the very least???

I usually get to the ground at 2.15 for a quick two in the blue and white. Ill try and find you!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Admin on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 1521 viewsstowmarketrange

Admin on 13:36 - Aug 19 by kingsburyR

Stow,

So you'll be outside the ground tomorrow in a QPR top. You'll stand out like a lighthouse on a foggy night.

What you havent taken into account is........RAIN.

Can I suggest a Carnation at the very least???

I usually get to the ground at 2.15 for a quick two in the blue and white. Ill try and find you!!!

There won't be many in an old red and black away shirt hopefully,but my main way of standing out is to drag a moody teenager around with me.
I will also mainly be around Dave Thomas and Julie,the KickuptheR's sellers.
Admin on 19:44 - Aug 21 with 1491 viewsStormin

Admin on 17:14 - Aug 19 by stowmarketrange

There won't be many in an old red and black away shirt hopefully,but my main way of standing out is to drag a moody teenager around with me.

Come on Lads a chance to win this for less than the price of a pint And helping a good cause on the way you dont even have to leave your chair just go here
www.justgiving.com/QPRshirt
Admin on 12:48 - Sep 5 with 1414 viewssupahoopsa

Admin on 17:14 - Aug 19 by stowmarketrange

Have you made the draw or do I still need to hang on to my ticket?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Admin on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 1353 viewsstowmarketrange

Admin on 12:48 - Sep 5 by supahoopsa

Have you made the draw or do I still need to hang on to my ticket?

The draw will not be taking place until the 28th October,or the night of the Brentford game.
There are loads more chances to secure a ticket for those who haven't bought theirs yet.
There are now 3 prizes on offer.The signed shirt,a brand new garden barbecue set,and a litre bottle of vodka for those who'd prefer that option instead.
Admin on 19:44 - Sep 9 with 1260 viewsstowmarketrange

I will be around the ground again tomorrow trying to raise some more cash for these 2 children's charities by hopefully selling more raffles tickets.
3 prizes confirmed as 1) the signed QPR shirt,2)a litre of vodka,3)a brand new boxed barbecue from Tesco.
Tickets are still only £2 each,or you can buy them at justgiving.com/QPRshirt
Thanks
Admin on 19:58 - Sep 9 with 1252 viewshopphoops

Admin on 19:44 - Sep 9 by stowmarketrange

I will be around the ground again tomorrow trying to raise some more cash for these 2 children's charities by hopefully selling more raffles tickets.
3 prizes confirmed as 1) the signed QPR shirt,2)a litre of vodka,3)a brand new boxed barbecue from Tesco.
Tickets are still only £2 each,or you can buy them at justgiving.com/QPRshirt
Thanks

You could market it to Brentfarts as well, as if they won all three prizes they could grill the shirt with the vodka as fuel.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Admin on 21:35 - Sep 9 with 1227 viewsstowmarketrange

Admin on 19:58 - Sep 9 by hopphoops

You could market it to Brentfarts as well, as if they won all three prizes they could grill the shirt with the vodka as fuel.

I have suggested that to the non qpr fans who've bought tickets,but most have said that they'd use the shirt to clean the barbecue after cooking on it.

Brentford fans would need to buy £6's worth of tickets to win all 3 prizes,and that is 60% of their pocket money gone in a flash.They are very welcome to buy tickets if they want to as it is all for charity.
Login to get fewer ads

Admin on 14:09 - Sep 14 with 1145 viewsstowmarketrange

A big thank you to the regulars at the White Horse last night for their support with the raffle tickets,including 1 rather drunk Geordie who donated £20 without wanting any tickets.
Also thanks to the club for advertising it in last night's programme.
Admin on 10:35 - Sep 18 with 1104 viewsStormin

Admin on 14:09 - Sep 14 by stowmarketrange

A big thank you to the regulars at the White Horse last night for their support with the raffle tickets,including 1 rather drunk Geordie who donated £20 without wanting any tickets.
Also thanks to the club for advertising it in last night's programme.

Good work mate and Thanks to the Geordie
Admin on 21:53 - Oct 9 with 1013 viewsStormin

Admin on 10:35 - Sep 18 by Stormin

Good work mate and Thanks to the Geordie

Any News on this Shirt Raffle ?
Admin on 10:16 - Oct 11 with 893 viewsstowmarketrange

Admin on 21:53 - Oct 9 by Stormin

Any News on this Shirt Raffle ?

Hello mate.With 2 home games left I've sold 115 tickets so far and with the £20 from the Geordie we're up to £250 so far.
I still think we'll get close to £500 in total.
Admin on 13:07 - Oct 27 with 770 viewsstowmarketrange

The draw will take place in the blue and club at HT tomorrow night.There is still time to get your tickets either by logging on to www.justgiving.com QPRshirt or I'll be selling them around the ground before the game tomorrow.Tickets are £2 each,and the 3 prizes are a signed QPR shirt,1 litre bottle of vodka or a brand new barbecue from Tesco.

So far I've sold £408 in tickets and donations.Lets see if we can reach the £500 mark.All money goes to Rainbow Hospice for children and young people and Wishes4kids.
Many thanks to everyone who has supported the raffle so far.

I'll post the results on here ASAP after Friday night.
Admin on 01:29 - Oct 29 with 664 viewsstowmarketrange

Just an update on tonight's draw.The winning numbers were
1st 117,Kello on justgiving
2nd 86 Len Summersen
3rd 189 Kevin Brett Goldstar Tansport

Thanks for all those who bought tickets.The total raised was £502,which means that both charities get £251 each.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024