Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anything new re Sandro? 18:36 - Aug 13 with 6362 viewsCanadaRanger

Will he grace the blue and white hoops this season?
Anything new re Sandro? on 15:16 - Aug 24 with 1741 viewsDorse

Sandro celebrates goal by kissing his knee. He's now out for 6 months with a broken kneecap.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Anything new re Sandro? on 15:34 - Aug 24 with 1710 viewsDannyPaddox

He did an atheltic stretching almost capoirea-like midfield interception in the second half to break up a Rochdale attack which made me exclaim: "Nothing wrong with that man's hamstrings!" Alas as we all know his knee's are made of halva.
Anything new re Sandro? on 17:16 - Aug 24 with 1560 viewssimmo

Anything new re Sandro? on 15:16 - Aug 24 by Dorse

Sandro celebrates goal by kissing his knee. He's now out for 6 months with a broken kneecap.

And strained lips

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anything new re Sandro? on 19:42 - Aug 24 with 1437 viewskensalriser

QPR's highest scoring player this season, ex penalties.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anything new re Sandro? on 23:59 - Aug 24 with 1299 viewsNorthernr

Anything new re Sandro? on 15:16 - Aug 24 by Dorse

These publicly published doctor's reports and kissing his fcking knee are all well and good. His appearance record since he got to this country five years ago tells its own story. Can't do more than 20 matches a season. In fact, these reports he's putting about to show he's fine actually make him look like more of a cnt. If there is actually nothing medically wrong with him, where the fck has he been?
Anything new re Sandro? on 09:27 - Aug 25 with 1166 viewsstevec

Since the Tottenham injury there clearly has been something wrong with him.

That said, he's on our books, no one seems prepared to take a gamble so surely it's time to attempt some sort of reconciliation with the bloke.

He is a class above anything else we've got in centre mid and I'd rather see him playing half the games than what we presently have dishing up Preston style performances. Afraid I've lost patience with Luongo and the like even if no one else seems to.
Anything new re Sandro? on 11:11 - Aug 25 with 1117 viewssimmo

Anything new re Sandro? on 09:27 - Aug 25 by stevec

That said, he's on our books, no one seems prepared to take a gamble so surely it's time to attempt some sort of reconciliation with the bloke.

He is a class above anything else we've got in centre mid and I'd rather see him playing half the games than what we presently have dishing up Preston style performances. Afraid I've lost patience with Luongo and the like even if no one else seems to.

You've 'lost patience with Luongo' based on his Preston performance rather than his Leeds MoM performance?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anything new re Sandro? on 11:22 - Aug 25 with 1105 viewsWatford_Ranger

Anything new re Sandro? on 11:11 - Aug 25 by simmo

You've 'lost patience with Luongo' based on his Preston performance rather than his Leeds MoM performance?

All our players are world-class, ok or atrocious depending on the last result and the last result only.
Login to get fewer ads

Anything new re Sandro? on 11:36 - Aug 25 with 1090 viewsLongsufferingR

Anything new re Sandro? on 09:27 - Aug 25 by stevec

If nobody else has lost patience with Luongo, you probably need to wonder whether you're right or everybody else is.
Anything new re Sandro? on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 1078 viewsstevec

Hmm, don't think I said that.

Based ultimately on his performances since he signed, having a holding player present at all times yet failing to deliver a single goal in those 13 months, failing to hit a shot on target since possibly Brentford Oct 15, if memory serves. Having an aversion to any sort of meaningful excursion into the oppo's box, dishing up the odd decent performance amongst a succession of, being generous, average at best showings. In essence, a League one player putting in League One performances.

To be fair, when he has time on the ball he can play a decent pass. Problem is, he is rarely on the ball. And rarely wants it. Quite appalling last week how often he left Bidwell, ball at his feet, stranded with no options. Positions himself neatly with a player in line so he can't receive. It's been going on a long time, see for yourself next time at LR.
Anything new re Sandro? on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 1077 views18StoneOfHoop

Simmo,the PNE game was my first live visit to LR this season and the performance of Mass Luongo after Our Dear Leader's 5 Star write-up MOTM award v Leeds - just 13 days before - went very much against my expectations. Like all the midfield he had an ineffective mare,he couldn't trap cement. Hope there are few Oz national team games he returns for to lose focus and fitness. IMHO he has to have extended run till Xmas and JFH keep the faith in him and maybe I too will one day enjoy live him putting in a match-running perf at HQ. He has the engine and skill I think.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Anything new re Sandro? on 11:46 - Aug 25 with 1065 viewsTheBlob

"Ola and good morning.You know it's always wonderful to be in (insert name here),the people are so good to me.They say Sandro we love you and want to have your children.I am as fit as an octopus now,the knee spasms have almost completely gone and my teeth she is better now my gums have been removed.I was disappointed my move to (insert name here)hit the lamp post but I am now fully focused on playing for (insert name here).It's the big one saturday,I have the respect always for(insert name here)and their manager(insert name here)a close friend and inspiration in my time of need.He phone me up and say "Sandro,you may have legs like cheese strings and the shoulders of Sue Perkins but you will always be my number two in the whole of(insert name here)"
I go now,see you saturday.....I hope!"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024