Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. 22:18 - Aug 13 with 24487 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (BFG) and we go top.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Cardiff Match Fred on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 5718 viewsBoston

Have you put your clock back yet?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff Match Fred on 23:01 - Aug 13 with 5660 viewsSimonJames

Too soon? Didn't think anyone would notice if I sneaked it in a few hours early.

Over excitement causes premature posting.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:06]

Cardiff Match Fred on 23:11 - Aug 13 with 5638 viewsIbstock

My sons birthday treat on the 8.30 from Paddington he says Poulter i say Cherry 1-0 to us but i would take a draw now.

Come on you R's.
Cardiff Match Fred on 23:14 - Aug 13 with 5628 viewsmakaveli1882

Cardiff Match Fred on 23:11 - Aug 13 by Ibstock

My sons birthday treat on the 8.30 from Paddington he says Poulter i say Cherry 1-0 to us but i would take a draw now.

Come on you R's.

On the 08.30 too; just seen they haven't lost at home in 19 games; will take a sneeky one nil and going top ;)
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:51 - Aug 13 with 5575 viewsPunteR

Is this the Cardiff match thread or not?

I think we'll lose this game. I think JFH has one eye on the EFL cup. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:57 - Aug 13 with 5567 viewstoboboly

Fock the bastards. Was there for the 2-2. We can do this and spit in the bbc's eye whilst we do so!!!!

U R'SSSSS

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:58 - Aug 13 with 5563 viewsBoston

Cardiff 0. Queens Park Rangers 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 01:40 - Aug 14 with 5519 viewsLastSentinel

Preview for our match against Cardiff - http://ultrasbet.com/cardiff-qpr-14-08-2016-prediction-and-tips/ ;)
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 1:40]
Login to get fewer ads

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 08:46 - Aug 14 with 5428 viewsDiscodroids

With Cardiff , For some reason I always think of Kevin Turveys Mate , Shadwell from a 'kick up the eighties'

One of the toughest games away to Cardiff, so i'll be alright with a decent 1-1 away from home. Hold me hands up, i ever thought Polter would make a player at this level. Early doors but he has been superhuman so far this season.

also , once had the great misfortune to be with a dozen or so Cardiff Fans at leyton Orient 15 years ago dropping wraps of whizz into their beer, and thus spending the next 2 hours chasing all the Orient arthur fowler types all over east London Like Barry Allen.

Dreadful state of affairs.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 8:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 11:09 - Aug 14 with 5307 viewsSimonJames

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 08:46 - Aug 14 by Discodroids

With Cardiff , For some reason I always think of Kevin Turveys Mate , Shadwell from a 'kick up the eighties'

One of the toughest games away to Cardiff, so i'll be alright with a decent 1-1 away from home. Hold me hands up, i ever thought Polter would make a player at this level. Early doors but he has been superhuman so far this season.

also , once had the great misfortune to be with a dozen or so Cardiff Fans at leyton Orient 15 years ago dropping wraps of whizz into their beer, and thus spending the next 2 hours chasing all the Orient arthur fowler types all over east London Like Barry Allen.

I'd completely forgotten about the hilarity of Shadwell, even though I'm regularly subjected to John Sparkes' various voices on Peppa Pig.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 11:10]

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 11:15 - Aug 14 with 5309 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 08:46 - Aug 14 by Discodroids

First time I did Billy at a rave my mate told me to drop some in my bottle of water and knock it back. My bottle was 3 quarters full and I dropped the whole gram in.
It was like drinking a bottle of washing up liquid minus the bubbles. Maybe it was washing powder, who knows..

Just say no kids.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 11:44 - Aug 14 with 5253 viewsDannyPaddox

Rs to win by nil. Hmm 4-0.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 13:18 - Aug 14 with 5119 viewsjohncharles

Shadwell, bring your hamster to school tomorrow we're having dissection.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 13:19]

Strong and stable my arse.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 13:29 - Aug 14 with 5082 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Park the bus and counter attack for a scrappy 0-2 to us. It won't be pretty whatever happens.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 13:37 - Aug 14 with 5063 viewsFearless

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 13:18 - Aug 14 by johncharles

Shadwell, bring your hamster to school tomorrow we're having dissection.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 13:19]

Shadwell:
"Recipe for a boiled egg - an egg, thank you very much"
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 13:38]
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 4965 viewsaston_hoop

Cousins in for Shodipo is the only change today. Yeni Ngba..ng..... George is on the bench.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:10 - Aug 14 with 4955 viewslondonscottish

1 : 1

I'll be putting up shelves. Shadwell style.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:11 - Aug 14 with 4954 viewsDiscodroids

Its quieter and slower on here for a matchday thread today than a gruelling frame from Eddie Charlton building a break of 42 against Doug Mountjoy, smacked out of his head on The bitter grains of Horse and Horlicks.

Have i got the right day?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 14:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:13 - Aug 14 with 4925 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:11 - Aug 14 by Discodroids

Its quieter and slower on here for a matchday thread today than a gruelling frame from Eddie Charlton building a break of 42 against Doug Mountjoy, smacked out of his head on The bitter grains of Horse and Horlicks.

Have i got the right day?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 14:13]

Was wondering the same!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:13 - Aug 14 with 4912 viewsFearless

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:09 - Aug 14 by aston_hoop

Cousins in for Shodipo is the only change today. Yeni Ngba..ng..... George is on the bench.

Lynch not in squad?
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:15 - Aug 14 with 4889 viewsDiscodroids

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:13 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Was wondering the same!

me and you today then Bri.

Who can forget that glorious evening a couple of years ago when you provided commentary to the Forum away at Brighton..

It was like being round a crystal set listening to the kings speech.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:15 - Aug 14 with 4885 viewsJAPRANGERS

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the game is not on TV so no chance of a stream??
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:17 - Aug 14 with 4858 viewsCroydonCaptJack

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:13 - Aug 14 by Fearless

Lynch not in squad?

Injured I assume.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:17 - Aug 14 with 4853 viewsaston_hoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:13 - Aug 14 by Fearless

Lynch not in squad?

Picked up a knock against Swindon didn't he?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:23 - Aug 14 with 4781 viewsJAPRANGERS

Smithies

Onuoha
Hall
Caulker
Bidwell

Cousins
Henry
Luongo
Gladwin

Chery

Polter

Ingram, Perch, Kpekawa, El Khayati, Ngbakoto, Shodipo, Washington