Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clock is ticking for JFH 21:46 - Aug 20 with 21035 viewsRangers67

That is the second of the three strikes I am prepared to give you sunshine. That was up there amongst the top 3 worst performances I have witnessed from an R,s team. I personally see absolutely no improvement in the team since this bloke took over from the previous clown, so Jimmy get it sorted soon mate or you will be out. No tactics, no idea what to do from set pieces and Jimmy doing a more than passable impression of his predecessor by standing on the sideline staring into space. If most of the crowd could see after 5 mins that we weren't,t at the races yet he stood there and did nothing , what does that say about the chosen one.
Embarrassing
The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:02 - Aug 20 with 8954 viewsconnell10

Oh behave you total drama queen! Rangers were shite but previously we weren't bad!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:10 - Aug 20 with 8911 viewsGloucs_R

Think someone has been on the sauce!

Poll: Are we staying up?

The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:34 - Aug 20 with 8809 viewsWokingR

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here
The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:58 - Aug 20 with 8720 viewsToast_R

3 worst performances?
Liverpool Dec 2012
Preston 2000
Wimbledon 2001

Just off the top of my head
The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:59 - Aug 20 with 8717 viewsjohncharles

True Woking but Christ we were poor. PNE were over the moon to be 2-0 up in the second half and more than happy to see it out but we somehow still contrived to them striking opportunities. Every ball hoofed upfield was sent straight back for our defence to fumble and fart about out of position eventually going to Smithies who then hoofs it up field and set off the sorry cycle again.

Strong and stable my arse.

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:25 - Aug 20 with 8662 viewsRangers67

The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:34 - Aug 20 by WokingR

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here

Oh I don,t think so, there have been some on here supporting Ramsay and Green in the past !
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:29 - Aug 20 with 8641 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:34 - Aug 20 with 8612 viewsRangers67

The clock is ticking for JFH on 22:10 - Aug 20 by Gloucs_R

Think someone has been on the sauce!

I agree, JFH by the look of his tactics
Login to get fewer ads

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 8575 viewsLblock

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

I expected some MB meltdown and not wrong.
I did say I'd stay away from the keyboard especially as just in from the pub but I'm like a moth to a flame

Most concerning thing to me is the payers look burnt out on match day 4
Also ODH got done by Larry Grayson today. What an 'orrible kunt. Proper book of John Beck tactics from the Cambridge Utd days, ODH had no answer.

Work to be done

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:55 - Aug 20 with 8538 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangers67, your thread is embarrassing to you and each additional comment by you is increasingly so. Do us all a favour and call a halt now.

Some of us are realistic enough to know that in any match there can only be one winner and in any competition the vast majority will be disappointed. We are currently sixth in the table and still in the league cup. The club is trying to do things differently, in a similar manner to how they used to in previous years when many of us, and maybe you too, decided that they were the one we would support.

Yes after a great week we have had a bad one. That's football and especially the Championship. No point in pressing the panic button, just ride it out and it will improve as it did in previous managers times, which Clive reminded us of in his preview of this match
The clock is ticking for JFH on 00:06 - Aug 21 with 8503 viewsDeepcutHoop

That OP is genuinely cringeworthy.
The clock is ticking for JFH on 00:11 - Aug 21 with 8498 viewsstowmarketrange

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:42 - Aug 20 by Lblock

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

I expected some MB meltdown and not wrong.
I did say I'd stay away from the keyboard especially as just in from the pub but I'm like a moth to a flame

Most concerning thing to me is the payers look burnt out on match day 4
Also ODH got done by Larry Grayson today. What an 'orrible kunt. Proper book of John Beck tactics from the Cambridge Utd days, ODH had no answer.

Work to be done

I agree about Preston's gamesmanship.The keeper goes down injured just as they take the lead.The players all then go over to get instructions from their manager,and settle the nerves a bit.
In the 2nd half,any time we were building any sort of momentum one of their players goes down injured,and we have to give them the ball back.And the referee fell for it too.
Whatever happened to only stopping the game for a head injury?
The clock is ticking for JFH on 05:00 - Aug 21 with 8306 viewsisawqpratwcity

Speaking as a former defender of Ramsey and Green I must thank Rangers67 for bringing me to my senses. There has been way too much wishy-washy, namby-pamby, hoity-toity thought and consideration allowed into decisions concerning the overdue application of tar and feathers to our latest scapegoat for allowing tarnish to appear in the Neil Warnock Commemorative Shrine.

What constitutes a strike, especially at this stage of the season, and whether or not we managed to accurately count to three will be determined by the Pitchfork Committee after sentence has been carried out.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The clock is ticking for JFH on 10:05 - Aug 21 with 8045 viewsLadbrokeR

For no other reason other than fact that we were dire I opted to watch the second half on the screen in Blue and White. We were embarrassingly poor but despite this the clock isn't ticking.
The clock is ticking for JFH on 10:17 - Aug 21 with 7999 viewsDorse

Ticket number 296 - you correctly guessed it would be game four in this season's annual LFW 'Sack Him! Sack Him Now!' Sweepstake. Your prize, an all-expenses paid trip to the UK's only vegan / Jehovah's Witness barbecue restaurant (and non-alcoholic bar), in Swindon, is on its way to you now! Congratulations!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The clock is ticking for JFH on 10:41 - Aug 21 with 7946 viewsjohncharles

The clock is ticking for JFH on 10:17 - Aug 21 by Dorse

Ticket number 296 - you correctly guessed it would be game four in this season's annual LFW 'Sack Him! Sack Him Now!' Sweepstake. Your prize, an all-expenses paid trip to the UK's only vegan / Jehovah's Witness barbecue restaurant (and non-alcoholic bar), in Swindon, is on its way to you now! Congratulations!

Second prize - you get to stay at home. 297 whew !

Strong and stable my arse.

The clock is ticking for JFH on 10:43 - Aug 21 with 7943 viewswortonranger

At least some things are as predictable as death and taxes - a message board meltdown when it's another team's turn to have a good day at the football. Football really does turn some of us into big spoilt kids, that's why we support Rangers . The wins are sweeter if you know how to lose.
The clock is ticking for JFH on 11:18 - Aug 21 with 7876 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Does Jimmy know he only has one of your strikes left I wonder?
The clock is ticking for JFH on 11:29 - Aug 21 with 7843 viewsTacticalR

The clock is ticking for JFH on 11:18 - Aug 21 by CroydonCaptJack

It's a KPI in his next appraisal.

Air hostess clique

The clock is ticking for JFH on 11:30 - Aug 21 with 7842 viewsLongsufferingR

He must be shtting himself. 3 strikes and the OP will be very, very annoyed indeed.
The clock is ticking for JFH on 12:54 - Aug 21 with 7715 viewsWatford_Ranger

I want to know what happens after the third strike. Sacking? Public flogging? Death?
The clock is ticking for JFH on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 7686 viewsRangersDave

The clock is ticking for JFH on 12:54 - Aug 21 by Watford_Ranger

I want to know what happens after the third strike. Sacking? Public flogging? Death?

Like Hans Brix in Team America, you send him a letter saying how angry you are!
And after that if he doesnt comply, you send him another one saying just how much angrier you were than the first time....etc etc etc etc etc

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The clock is ticking for JFH on 14:17 - Aug 21 with 7600 viewsRangers67

The clock is ticking for JFH on 23:55 - Aug 20 by francisbowles

Rangers67, your thread is embarrassing to you and each additional comment by you is increasingly so. Do us all a favour and call a halt now.

Some of us are realistic enough to know that in any match there can only be one winner and in any competition the vast majority will be disappointed. We are currently sixth in the table and still in the league cup. The club is trying to do things differently, in a similar manner to how they used to in previous years when many of us, and maybe you too, decided that they were the one we would support.

Yes after a great week we have had a bad one. That's football and especially the Championship. No point in pressing the panic button, just ride it out and it will improve as it did in previous managers times, which Clive reminded us of in his preview of this match

Sorry for having a different view to your obviously correct one, I was under the impression this was a forum ! Anyway my opinion is worth no more than yesterday's news to JFH and that is how it should be. But when I go to watch my team play I like to see a bit of football not the pony that was served up yesterday and numerous times in the past. Fulham at home last season was his first strike. How you can play lump ball all afternoon towards a centre half who is six foot nine or there about a and expect to get results is beyond me but maybe you guys like watching that !
Yesterday time after time we launched it long to Polter with not one of our players within ten yards of him, not only is that stone age football it doesn't,t work ! We were playing the team bottom of the league at home for gods sake not Barcelona. This is obviously Jimmy,s tactics, one man up front against not very good teams, that might be a good idea away from home but he is limiting our chances severely by doing this at home because as soon as the opposition know this they grow in confidence. The worst bit is he stands on the side line watching this and does nothing about it. After half time I expected the players to come out and give it a go with maybe different tactics to the dire ones that had failed in the first half but no same old same old and what did we get ? What we deserved ! I appreciate he hasn't,t had years in the job but the early signs for me aren,t great. I do hope I am wrong as like everyone else on here I want the R,s to be successful but not at the expense of hoofball . By the way credit to Preston and there tactically astute manager.
The clock is ticking for JFH on 08:46 - Aug 22 with 7271 viewspaulparker

I Like JFH I think he needs time as I feel we are still very short of quality in the squad
I know what we are trying to do as a club and some days it will work others it wont
but Saturday was truly dreadful against a club that hadn't won a game

he OP does have a point he pays his money and is entitled to an opinion
JFH has to take the lions share of the blame for Saturday , if the players were tired and im looking at Polter & Chery who looked shot then why not try something else
play el khayite or Washington , mix it up and play a 4-4-2 diamond , play Yeni as a striker anything other than the long ball dross we got
I think we have to accept with JFH that we wont get free flowing football there will be days (probably a lot) that will be boring but we may end up squeaking a 1 nil win to cover it , I was having a chat to a fella next to me who was slating jimmy and I compared him to Jim Smith in that some people like him and others don't

Hopefully LF was there on sat because I still think we still need 4 players to even finish midtable if we don't get a proper RB, 2 wingers and possibly a creative midfielder then its gonna be a long hard winter

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The clock is ticking for JFH on 08:58 - Aug 22 with 7246 viewsrobith

@OP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024