Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you do not like to see . . . 14:12 - Aug 22 with 13207 viewsCFW

I will start off by saying I really do not like to see Women who smoke roll ups, neck tattoo's , old men with pony tails and young children dressed like their parents.

Also add losing at home to a team that had not yet won a game!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 1356 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:49 - Aug 24 by lave16

read that quickly and it read "kids not being belted"

Ha!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:47 - Aug 24 with 1303 viewshopphoops

Made-up names being used instead of Divisions 1 to 4, the FA Cup and the League Cup. Let's reclaim reality and say we're in Division 2.

As Dorse said, Effel can fugg off.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:49 - Aug 24 with 1296 viewsCFW

People in cars picking their nose - even worse women in cars picking their nose!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:57 - Aug 24 with 1276 viewspaulparker

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:49 - Aug 24 by CFW

People in cars picking their nose - even worse women in cars picking their nose!!!

my ashtray is full of bogeys , I love a good delve when im stuck in traffic

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:15 - Aug 24 with 1259 viewsbrewers_hoop

People who wear 'trendy' band t-shirts and couldn't name you one song by them.

Times I've felt like going up and saying: 'Nice Ramones shirt - do you prefer their eponymous debut or are you more of a Rocket to Russia kind of girl?'
Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:50 - Aug 24 with 1227 viewsTacticalR

There seems to be a serious outbreak of nose-picking on the underground. I would like to see tfl introduce nose-picking and non-nose-picking carriages.

Air hostess clique

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:22 - Aug 24 with 1198 viewsBlackCrowe

Bling footballers such as Raheem Sterling

Unexpected item in the bagging area.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:57 - Aug 24 with 1173 viewsA40Bosh

Why would they let a woman pick their nose for them?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 18:05]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:05 - Aug 24 with 1165 viewsHantsR

Dog walkers thinking that trees and bushes look much nicer when decorated with their (full) discarded doggy poo bags.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:23 - Aug 24 with 1156 viewsjohncharles

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:05 - Aug 24 by HantsR

Dog walkers thinking that trees and bushes look much nicer when decorated with their (full) discarded doggy poo bags.

Lowest of the low. Pick the poo up when people are looking, chuck it in a bush when there's no one around. Kind of people who would rob old ladies on pension day.

Strong and stable my arse.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:59 - Aug 24 with 1127 viewsjohann28

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:52 - Aug 22 by Tonto

people who stand in stupid places at stations - just inside the entrance - at the bottom of stairs, in the middle of the platform instead of the from/back edge - thus blocking people from moving down... (I am willing to forgive tourists to some extent but even so, common sense should prevail).

similarly people with young children/toddlers, who hold hands with their precious little bundle of joy as they teeter down the steps to gentle encouraging noises from the parent, but moving very slowly - just as the 1740 from Kings Cross pulls in... and then continuing to do so as 300 pi$$ed off commuters have to queue behind them as the stairs are now blocked.

On a similar theme - those selfish morons that insist on standing right in front of the tube doors and then attempting to push through those trying to get off, thus holding the train up for all concerned. I always point this out, which of course just makes those responsible rather aggressive, which is of course how selfish morons always respond.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:50 - Aug 25 with 957 viewsblacky200

Women who insist on wearing every bit of jewellery they own and then going through airport security and having to take it all off while everyone behind has taken off anything metal and has to wait. Id tell them to go to the back of line and make sure its all off before reaching security.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 10:41 - Aug 25 with 939 viewsjohncharles

One of the great things I've noticed since my move to Scotland is that no one jumps the queue. Try it and you get told. Told bluntly to piss off to the back of the queue. That's on a good day.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 10:58 - Aug 25 with 927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Has anyone mentioned Chelsea shirts?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Things you do not like to see . . . on 11:13 - Aug 25 with 909 viewsjohncharles

Things you do not like to see . . . on 10:58 - Aug 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Has anyone mentioned Chelsea shirts?

No need, goes without saying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024