Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you do not like to see . . . 14:12 - Aug 22 with 13142 viewsCFW

I will start off by saying I really do not like to see Women who smoke roll ups, neck tattoo's , old men with pony tails and young children dressed like their parents.

Also add losing at home to a team that had not yet won a game!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:41 - Aug 22 with 2369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't like to see people smoking, even though I sometimes smoke myself.

Don't like to see Irish people wearing Chelsea tops. Don't they know how much Chelsea hates them?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:03 - Aug 22 with 2338 viewsHayesender

Women (it's always women) who walk down the street with their head in their fecking phone playing fecking candy crush or some other pointless game.

Women (again always women) who go to the pub on a Sunday lunchtime looking like the Chelsea clubshop has thrown up on them, shouting "C'mon chels" every five minutes. Cnts have never been to a game in their life.

First great Western trains

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:20 - Aug 22 with 2313 viewsjohncharles

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:41 - Aug 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't like to see people smoking, even though I sometimes smoke myself.

Don't like to see Irish people wearing Chelsea tops. Don't they know how much Chelsea hates them?

And black people in Chelsea shirts. I know this will get some knee jerks jerking but I worked with Scum fans and one of them was black. When he was out of the room room they couldn't wait to slag him off. "No mirrors in his house then ?" Was a popular comment. Not the worst by any means.

Strong and stable my arse.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 2287 viewsSimonJames

...as of this morning, no fecking Wickes employee in sight to ask for help while I've spent 10 minutes searching for a flatbed trolley.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:41 - Aug 22 with 2285 viewsHooped_Pullie

Yes, nothing here I like either, although there can be a reason for dithering in supermarkets, let's not forget that with an ageing population, dementia is on the rise.

Finally went to see the David Brent film last night at my local cinema, and half an hour in this woman who should have known better smuggles in a child who looked about four or five. The movie is a well-merited 15 certificate, and very definitely not for kids, as you'd expect. The child was making noise throughout, to add insult to injury. With about 45 minutes to go, the in-house security guard wanders in, saunters around, and walks out again, ignoring the kid.

I gave the manageress (very politely) the benefit of my opinion after the film had finished. For the little it was worth.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:49 - Aug 22 with 2269 viewsted_hendrix

Mr & Mrs Fatty at the bag drop queue at some foreign airport who have just been told that surprise-surprise both of their bulging suitcases are 74kg over the limit. Brilliant lets all hang about another half an hour while you sort your cases out you fat bastards.

Minges who call me on the phone and the first thing they ask me is "Oh Hi Ted, hows your day been"? "GO fck yourself" normally lets them know how my days been.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:51 - Aug 22 with 2262 viewsDylanP

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:03 - Aug 22 by Watford_Ranger

My favourite one now is people who tag their mates who have just got engaged to say congratulations on getting engaged in some sort of attempt to gain likes in the reflected glory of the achievement of a bloke who at 32 realises the girl he has been with for a couple of years is just about acceptable enough to be seen with and knock a couple of kids out with before inevitable separation in ten years.

Wow, that is pessimism! Who are you, Jerry Dammers?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:52 - Aug 22 with 2260 viewsSimonJames

I'm not too fussed about women smoking, but I do like women who "faire la pipe".

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:53 - Aug 22 with 2258 viewsHooped_Pullie

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:49 - Aug 22 by ted_hendrix

Mr & Mrs Fatty at the bag drop queue at some foreign airport who have just been told that surprise-surprise both of their bulging suitcases are 74kg over the limit. Brilliant lets all hang about another half an hour while you sort your cases out you fat bastards.

Minges who call me on the phone and the first thing they ask me is "Oh Hi Ted, hows your day been"? "GO fck yourself" normally lets them know how my days been.

Yeah, know where you're coming from with those cold callers, Ted.

Why do they think that this ingratiating bollocks will put you in a good mood for whatever they're trying to flog ?
Does it work on anybody ?

BTW, I react the same way. They tend not to call again.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:21 - Aug 22 with 2224 viewsRamseyR

Anyone wearing a a baseball cap back to front.....
Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:37 - Aug 22 with 2202 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things I hate to hear-

Automated phone service that requires you to speak your 'choices' to a machine - "speak 1 for accounts, 2 for service etc". I want to speak to a human not a fuggin' machine. I pay your company enough for two minutes of a human's time when I need it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that" the machine says. That's because I didn't say "1" or "2", I said "fugg off", now put me through to a human.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:40 - Aug 22 with 2201 viewsDylanP

I don't like to see anything to do with Scum

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 2190 viewseasthertsr

I don't like to see Tim Lovejoy.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:52 - Aug 22 with 2182 viewsflynnbo

People driving in the middle lane of motorways when the inside lane is clear. Drivers breaking the speed limits particularly in built-up areas. Kids in those stupid low-arsed jeans who look like they've just shat themselves. Oh and the scum winning.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:56 - Aug 22 with 2181 viewsBakes

People who sit on the floor, normally people who wear black clothes and have green hair and smoke roll ups.

People smoking roll ups

Tony Fernandes' silly red cap

Players who smear Vicks all over their shirts

The gentlemen who stand in toilets of bars or nightclubs who turn the taps on for you and expect a few quid because they said some silly rhyme involving punani or gash.

I could go on and on..

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Things you do not like to see . . . on 20:13 - Aug 22 with 1754 viewsDWQPR

Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:45 - Aug 22 by easthertsr

I don't like to see Tim Lovejoy.

Should that not read:

I don't like to see Tim Lovejoy stealing oxygen from the rest of the human race?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Things you do not like to see . . . on 20:38 - Aug 22 with 1720 viewsLblock

I agree with all the above as I'm a moany old bstard

However, one that has me cataclysmic with rage is people allowingtheir dogs to crap in public places and leaving it there. Has me fuming red when I'm walking my dog and without
Pick it up you f**ckers!!!

Also does my nut in when people leave their litter and half eaten stuff in parks etc
VVankers

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Things you do not like to see . . . on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 1680 viewsderbyhoop

People who drive massive 4x4s in congested cities. Parking on the pavement in Sloane Square is not going off-road.
Smokers, generally. Smokers who think it is acceptable to smoke behind the Ellerslie Road stand, while I'm trying to get a cup of tea at HT, Anybody smoking in the doorway of a pub. Legally, you are still in the pub. I do not want to walk through cancerous chemicals to get a drink. And if it's peeing down with rain - tough. Give it up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Things you do not like to see . . . on 21:14 - Aug 22 with 1658 viewsMrSheen

It's a small thing, but it annoys me unduly: women carrying three little bags hooked uncomfortably in sequence over their shoulders, when they could fit everything into one medium sized bag. No reason for me to dislike it, other than getting bumped as they press on regardless through the narrowest of spaces, but it looks so gormless.

My kids smoking. They have pieces of paper seemingly proving that they're not stupid...
Things you do not like to see . . . on 21:19 - Aug 22 with 1647 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things you do not like to see . . . on 21:14 - Aug 22 by MrSheen

It's a small thing, but it annoys me unduly: women carrying three little bags hooked uncomfortably in sequence over their shoulders, when they could fit everything into one medium sized bag. No reason for me to dislike it, other than getting bumped as they press on regardless through the narrowest of spaces, but it looks so gormless.

My kids smoking. They have pieces of paper seemingly proving that they're not stupid...

On the subject of women with bags, so they not realise that when their bag whacks you in the face or body that it hurts? Can they not feel the impact or her the screaming? Or the ambulance sirens?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 21:31 - Aug 22 with 1629 viewsLongsufferingR

.......or people with rucksacks on the bus/train. How can you not realise that when you turn round, your bag is going to smack somebody in the chops? Take it off your back before you get on, you selfish, inconsiderate cntbuckets!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 1559 viewsloftboy

Shouldn't this be on the random irritation thread?
Anyhow while in a traffic jam tonight in my works van,I counts five out of six cars who's driver was texting whilst they were crawling along, totally oblivious to what was going on around them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Things you do not like to see . . . on 00:20 - Aug 23 with 1487 viewsE17hoop

Things you do not like to see . . . on 19:37 - Aug 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Things I hate to hear-

Automated phone service that requires you to speak your 'choices' to a machine - "speak 1 for accounts, 2 for service etc". I want to speak to a human not a fuggin' machine. I pay your company enough for two minutes of a human's time when I need it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that" the machine says. That's because I didn't say "1" or "2", I said "fugg off", now put me through to a human.

Try pressing # and then 0 - that's the usual default to a human operator.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 00:30 - Aug 23 with 1481 viewsE17hoop

There/their/they're
Your/you're
Should of

Nnnnnnnnng

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 01:00 - Aug 23 with 1473 viewsGloryHunter

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:37 - Aug 22 by DWQPR

Pretty much all that has been said so far gets on my tits. Now people who walk along the crowded streets of London continually looking at their bloody phones are a target for me now. I will make it my intention that anyone I see, head down, typing will get 'bumped' as I walk past, with me telling them to watch what they are doing, 6'3" and 17 stone, they ought to see me coming! The flicking of cigarette butts out of cars and smoking with the window down, flicking ash out. Sorry but surely smoking whilst in charge of 2 ton of metal and plastic is just as dangerous as being on your mobile phone. And use the bloody ashtrays you knuts.

Was behind some moron on his mobile phone on Friday on the way to work who kept on putting the thing on the cradle attached to his windscreen, taking it off, doing something on it, putting it back on the cradle, must have done this five times in less than two minutes whilst his car was doing an impression of a slalom skier. Eventually after numerous hand-signals and blasts from my horn he pulled over to the side of the road as I passed giving him my best Gareth Hunt.

People who let their bloody dogs run around without a lead, especially those neandrathals who think that it is important to have a staffordshire bull terrier, or some other bull terrier. These f ucking things are programmed to kill and who mutilate a child in seconds, let alone able to kill an adult. They are not necessary, if you want a smallish dog then get a spaniel and call it Rambo or something, if you can reach to pronouncing two-syllable words. Or fit a muzzle on, and whilst you are at it, put one on the dog as well.

Rap music, or gansta rap. Heap of talentless sh1t. No tune, much of the lyrics are sick/vile. I mean Tinie Tempah, you cannot even spell Tiny Temper, what was wrong with the name Patrick? Christ this thread has made me angry.

Whoever you are, I love you. Can I join your vigilante squad, please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024