Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you do not like to see . . . 14:12 - Aug 22 with 13211 viewsCFW

I will start off by saying I really do not like to see Women who smoke roll ups, neck tattoo's , old men with pony tails and young children dressed like their parents.

Also add losing at home to a team that had not yet won a game!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 01:40 - Aug 23 with 1841 viewsTripper

Captcha codes on web pages where I cannot work out what the hell the combination of letters and numbers is supposed to be and just give up after three attempts.

People feeling the need to record every moment in their lives on their phones thereby missing out on all the 3D fun of actual life so they can watch a shite recording of their life on Facearse.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 01:41 - Aug 23 with 1839 viewsTripper

and insomnia, getting bored of that too.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 02:52 - Aug 23 with 1822 viewswestberksr

Things you do not like to see . . . on 18:49 - Aug 22 by ted_hendrix

Mr & Mrs Fatty at the bag drop queue at some foreign airport who have just been told that surprise-surprise both of their bulging suitcases are 74kg over the limit. Brilliant lets all hang about another half an hour while you sort your cases out you fat bastards.

Minges who call me on the phone and the first thing they ask me is "Oh Hi Ted, hows your day been"? "GO fck yourself" normally lets them know how my days been.

Must remember to phone Ted every day and ask how his day's been!

Staff in my local co-op who all seem to be on fag/coffee breaks whilst the shelves are all feckin empty.

Oh, pretty much agree with everything on here so far. So despite what my wife says I'm not a miserable khunt, I a normal middle aged QPR fan (ie. a miserable khunt)
Things you do not like to see . . . on 08:29 - Aug 23 with 1752 viewssimmo

People who keep massive huge backpacks on whilst standing on a packed tube or bus. It's crowded as fck and you're taking up 2 spaces and knocking in to people because you can't remove your bag.

Same goes for people that get on trains with bikes that don't fold up. No. This is not for you. You have somewhere to be? Ride there.

People not picking up after their dog (as mentioned above) is also absolutely infuriating. Pick up your dogs shite you fckin helmet.

Throwing finished chicken bones on the floor. Especially at bus stops. It attracts all sorts of nastiness for 1 but also it's fckin dangerous for dogs. Have some common sense and decency.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Things you do not like to see . . . on 08:29 - Aug 23 with 1749 viewspaulparker

I must be the only one then who finds Tattoos on women quite appealing ?

I hate to see the fcuking Chelsea div who lives round the corner from me park his van on the corner of the street so no fcuker can see what's coming round the corner
every morning I play Russian roulette by trying to get my car round this blind spot
on Sunday I had a couple of stellas and as I was walking home I wiped the biggest dirtiest bogey on the front of this rsouls windscreen

also the phantom cra pper at work is at large again , every day I go in the bogs and some git has either left a floater the size of king kongs finger in there or p1ssed all over the seat whilst trimming his pubes , use the flush you kunt

oh and Mrs P , now im a bald sod these days which means I have to spend £2300 on some poxy Gillette razors just to wet shave my bonce, Mrs P thinks this is an excuse to shave her legs as in her words women razors are crap , I deliberately set a trap for her the other day like some bushtucker man and she took the bait hook line and sinker ,
listen woman I need my razors and they are expensive and your fcuking them up by shaving your legs , go and buy your own

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Things you do not like to see . . . on 08:34 - Aug 23 with 1744 viewsGaryT

Like the people who park at an angle and take up two spaces in a car park, another one that grinds my gears are those who take up two spaces when reverse parking at the side of the road, it's a car not a friggin bus dear!

Another one that has always annoyed me, the single lane road now has a slip road to the left for those who are about to turn left. Racer boy puts his foot down, shoots past me on the slip road before slamming on the breaks and squealing it round the corner. Had this happen yesterday but with a huge slice of enjoyment for me as the van in front drifted to the left (must have been texting) forcing the revved up orange be-speckled youth to slam even harder on his breaks and skid to a halt along side me. His alarm was compounded by me laughing my head off which he didn't seem to appreciate. Karma.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 8:35]
Things you do not like to see . . . on 08:43 - Aug 23 with 1730 viewssimmo

PP - "I must be the only one then who finds Tattoos on women quite appealing?"

Nope. Me too. As long as they are feminine and in the right place, etc. Not really a fan of tribal slag tags or big neck tattoos. Also girls with sleeves can be a bit much but almost every girl I have ever been out with has tattoos, including one that was a tattooist and covered in them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:09 - Aug 23 with 1700 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Easy to say everything before and what is likely to follow. However, as I fly a lot, I'd merely add the following:

The basic inability of people boarding planes to remember the formation of the alphabet and apply the concept of numerical ascendancy.

If your f.....g boarding pass says 46A and you board at row 1, then you do not have to keep checking your boarding pass ever bloody row to see if the airline has, purely for sh1ts and giggles, randomly placed row 46 between between rows 2 and 3 and intensified the process of finding your seat, by rejigging the the seat assignment. Row 46 will be after 45 and before 47, and seat A will be in line with every other seat A from when you boarded!!!!!

And then there is, the placing of cabin luggage and the twunt who sits in the aisle seat buckles himself in tighter then a clam's 'arris and when you arrive, he looks at you with utter disdain because you've got the window seat!

Luckily of late, work has avoided my incurring air rage and sent me up the pointier end of the plane. My beef here, is it beyond basic common human courtesy to say 'please' and 'thank you'? Seemingly so. Ignorance beyond compare.

Seething now, well done who ever started this thread!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:31 - Aug 23 with 1670 viewsRangersDave

People texting in cinema's WTF!

People on the phone in cinema's WTF2!!

People talking so loud at concerts you cant hear the music, and talking throughout the concert!

Kids on planes, trains and in public who scream and cry

All the Yoof of Today being 'down' with not knowing the English language.

Queue jumpers

German cars that seem to not have indicators.

Overpricing in Football.

Mugs who think the premier league is the best in the world

Angela Merkle trying to show the world she's the most important person in Europe

If your as 'Good As You', why do you need a parade, games etc...just get on with life its no big deal!

Athletes who go to the Olympics with no chance of a medal let alone a gold. Save funding money and go and get a job!

African, Italian, Irish.......Americans.......NO!!! your Americans so stop being divisive.

People eating and drinking their food they are buying in supermarkets.

Hair rollers in Public
slippers out in public
Onesies out in public
pyjamas out in public

Trout pouts and false boobs along with tattoo'd eyebrows

Simon Cowell and James Corden

Status symbol dogs! (anyone remember 'Ghost Face' on Harry Enfield?

Ruining original films with stupid sequels, or 're-imagining' (star trek, ghostbusters etc)

Gotta stop here or i'll be using my day up just posting to this list.
cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:35 - Aug 23 with 1669 viewsstevec

Fat women who can't walk in a straight line.

Fat families who do walk in a straight line, holding hands.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:46 - Aug 23 with 1650 viewsizlingtonhoop

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:31 - Aug 23 by RangersDave

People talking so loud at concerts you cant hear the music, and talking throughout the concert!

Queue jumpers

Overpricing in Football.

Angela Merkle trying to show the world she's the most important person in Europe

If your as 'Good As You', why do you need a parade, games etc...just get on with life its no big deal!

Athletes who go to the Olympics with no chance of a medal let alone a gold. Save funding money and go and get a job!

African, Italian, Irish.......Americans.......NO!!! your Americans so stop being divisive.

Hair rollers in Public
slippers out in public
Onesies out in public
pyjamas out in public

Ruining original films with stupid sequels, or 're-imagining' (star trek, ghostbusters etc)

cheers
Dave

Ah yes.
I don't like to see - perhaps 'would prefer not to see' is more truthful - mistakes with the your/you're homophone.
Happens a lot on hear.

By reading this thread backwards I doff my cap to E17, and apologise for the spack.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 9:52]
Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:55 - Aug 23 with 1635 viewsCamberleyR

Things you do not like to see . . . on 08:29 - Aug 23 by paulparker

I must be the only one then who finds Tattoos on women quite appealing ?

I hate to see the fcuking Chelsea div who lives round the corner from me park his van on the corner of the street so no fcuker can see what's coming round the corner
every morning I play Russian roulette by trying to get my car round this blind spot
on Sunday I had a couple of stellas and as I was walking home I wiped the biggest dirtiest bogey on the front of this rsouls windscreen

also the phantom cra pper at work is at large again , every day I go in the bogs and some git has either left a floater the size of king kongs finger in there or p1ssed all over the seat whilst trimming his pubes , use the flush you kunt

oh and Mrs P , now im a bald sod these days which means I have to spend £2300 on some poxy Gillette razors just to wet shave my bonce, Mrs P thinks this is an excuse to shave her legs as in her words women razors are crap , I deliberately set a trap for her the other day like some bushtucker man and she took the bait hook line and sinker ,
listen woman I need my razors and they are expensive and your fcuking them up by shaving your legs , go and buy your own

"a floater the size of king kongs finger"

Nearly spat my coffee out.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 10:11 - Aug 23 with 1607 viewsMonahoop

The return of Mrs Bossy Wrinkled Sour Lemon Face and Mr Creepy Looking Rapist Eyes, coupled with those two self smug mares Perkins and Groderslibberblibbervich or what ever her name is, are back on TV. Yes Bake Off is back next week. AGGGHHHH!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 1500 viewsE17hoop

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:46 - Aug 23 by izlingtonhoop

Ah yes.
I don't like to see - perhaps 'would prefer not to see' is more truthful - mistakes with the your/you're homophone.
Happens a lot on hear.

By reading this thread backwards I doff my cap to E17, and apologise for the spack.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 9:52]

I see what you did their; you're mistake was that you should of read the thread first.

*that was so painful to type*

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 1472 viewssuperstan

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:37 - Aug 22 by DWQPR

Pretty much all that has been said so far gets on my tits. Now people who walk along the crowded streets of London continually looking at their bloody phones are a target for me now. I will make it my intention that anyone I see, head down, typing will get 'bumped' as I walk past, with me telling them to watch what they are doing, 6'3" and 17 stone, they ought to see me coming! The flicking of cigarette butts out of cars and smoking with the window down, flicking ash out. Sorry but surely smoking whilst in charge of 2 ton of metal and plastic is just as dangerous as being on your mobile phone. And use the bloody ashtrays you knuts.

Was behind some moron on his mobile phone on Friday on the way to work who kept on putting the thing on the cradle attached to his windscreen, taking it off, doing something on it, putting it back on the cradle, must have done this five times in less than two minutes whilst his car was doing an impression of a slalom skier. Eventually after numerous hand-signals and blasts from my horn he pulled over to the side of the road as I passed giving him my best Gareth Hunt.

People who let their bloody dogs run around without a lead, especially those neandrathals who think that it is important to have a staffordshire bull terrier, or some other bull terrier. These f ucking things are programmed to kill and who mutilate a child in seconds, let alone able to kill an adult. They are not necessary, if you want a smallish dog then get a spaniel and call it Rambo or something, if you can reach to pronouncing two-syllable words. Or fit a muzzle on, and whilst you are at it, put one on the dog as well.

Rap music, or gansta rap. Heap of talentless sh1t. No tune, much of the lyrics are sick/vile. I mean Tinie Tempah, you cannot even spell Tiny Temper, what was wrong with the name Patrick? Christ this thread has made me angry.

Always shows ignorance when a certain breed of dog is associated with aggression, I am 57 years old not a Neanderthal and have had our Staffie for 15.5 years, you will not encounter a softer animal, he has never shown any aggression to dog or human so please, rather than blame the breed look at the owner.

Main gripe is people doing their weekly shop whilst leaving their car at the petrol pump.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:06 - Aug 23 with 1439 viewsCliff

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:30 - Aug 23 by superstan

Always shows ignorance when a certain breed of dog is associated with aggression, I am 57 years old not a Neanderthal and have had our Staffie for 15.5 years, you will not encounter a softer animal, he has never shown any aggression to dog or human so please, rather than blame the breed look at the owner.

Main gripe is people doing their weekly shop whilst leaving their car at the petrol pump.

Now I don't know you so I obviously don't mean any of this as a personal attack but...

1. "I am 57 years old not a Neanderthal", since when did these become mutually exclusive?, and

2. My dog has never "shown any aggression to dog or human", so all of that breed must be fine then?

All of which brings me to one of my gripes, people who use the statistics of one as an argument in a problem. You know the type who will say "my dad/mum/uncle/... smoked 60 a day and lived until he was 93" as a justification for smoking. The fact is smoking kills a lot of people, but not all, in the same way that a lot of Staffordshire bull terriers are a menace -but not all, and I'm yet to be convinced that it an owner/trainer issue rather than the luck of the draw.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:12 - Aug 23 with 1430 viewsjohncharles

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:06 - Aug 23 by Cliff

Now I don't know you so I obviously don't mean any of this as a personal attack but...

1. "I am 57 years old not a Neanderthal", since when did these become mutually exclusive?, and

2. My dog has never "shown any aggression to dog or human", so all of that breed must be fine then?

All of which brings me to one of my gripes, people who use the statistics of one as an argument in a problem. You know the type who will say "my dad/mum/uncle/... smoked 60 a day and lived until he was 93" as a justification for smoking. The fact is smoking kills a lot of people, but not all, in the same way that a lot of Staffordshire bull terriers are a menace -but not all, and I'm yet to be convinced that it an owner/trainer issue rather than the luck of the draw.

Staffordshire Bull Terriers are not aggressive by nature. Most of them are softies. They are used in dog fights where two dogs are crammed into a small space and have Vaseline rubbed into their eyes to completely disorientated them. That makes them aggressive.
Is that an owner/trainer thing do you think ?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 15:14]

Strong and stable my arse.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:13 - Aug 23 with 1427 viewsCliff

Things you do not like to see . . . on 09:31 - Aug 23 by RangersDave

Queue jumpers

Overpricing in Football.

Hair rollers in Public
slippers out in public
Onesies out in public
pyjamas out in public

cheers
Dave

"Athletes who go to the Olympics with no chance of a medal let alone a gold. Save funding money and go and get a job! "

One of my gripes as a football supporter of a team with the footballing equivalent of virtually "no chance of a medal let alone a gold" is people who don't go to football matches, often can't even be arsed to watch their team on the telly, just look at the results page to see how "their" team have done, and can't understand why I support a team like QPR yet alone buy a ST and sit in the freezing cold to watch them.

So back to the quoted post, do you also think the bottom half of the Prem and the lower leagues should be disbanded so they can all get real jobs as well?
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:24 - Aug 23 with 1409 viewsCliff

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:12 - Aug 23 by johncharles

Staffordshire Bull Terriers are not aggressive by nature. Most of them are softies. They are used in dog fights where two dogs are crammed into a small space and have Vaseline rubbed into their eyes to completely disorientated them. That makes them aggressive.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/out-control-dog-bites-dad-8571488
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-37004515
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/boy_bitten_by_staffordshire_bull_terrier_in_bury_st_e
http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/guildford-dog-owner-sentenced-after-
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/staffordshire-bull-terrier-attack-left-retired-busin

All of these stories are from the first page of a Google search on Staffordshire bull terrier and then clicking on the "News" page. They all relate to stories in August which isn't even over yet. I haven't read them all but the ones I did read didn't mention Vaseline or small spaces.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 15:25]
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:26 - Aug 23 with 1403 viewsLongsufferingR

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:24 - Aug 23 by Cliff

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/out-control-dog-bites-dad-8571488
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-37004515
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/boy_bitten_by_staffordshire_bull_terrier_in_bury_st_e
http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/guildford-dog-owner-sentenced-after-
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/staffordshire-bull-terrier-attack-left-retired-busin

All of these stories are from the first page of a Google search on Staffordshire bull terrier and then clicking on the "News" page. They all relate to stories in August which isn't even over yet. I haven't read them all but the ones I did read didn't mention Vaseline or small spaces.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 15:25]

You're reading the wrong publications if you're looking for stories about vaseline and small spaces!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:30 - Aug 23 with 1395 viewsCliff

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:26 - Aug 23 by LongsufferingR

You're reading the wrong publications if you're looking for stories about vaseline and small spaces!

I'll take your word for that and leave the more specialist publications in your hands (as it were)
Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:40 - Aug 23 with 1321 viewsRangersDave

Oh and fat women in Lycra where the material has worn thin on the ass cheek area. Not good.

And I'd say that league 1 and 2 shouldn't be disbanded, but on your thought wave the top 5 of the premiership should stay and get rid of the rest.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:48 - Aug 23 with 1311 viewsRamseyR

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:40 - Aug 23 by RangersDave

Oh and fat women in Lycra where the material has worn thin on the ass cheek area. Not good.

And I'd say that league 1 and 2 shouldn't be disbanded, but on your thought wave the top 5 of the premiership should stay and get rid of the rest.

Pretty girls who shave off their eyebrows only to redraw them on.....WTF!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:54 - Aug 23 with 1301 viewsLongsufferingR

The new earring trend of putting larger and larger objects through the lobes, so they end up dangling round your waist with a huge hole in the middle. Who the fk finds that anything other than revolting?
Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:03 - Aug 23 with 1288 viewseasthertsr

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:12 - Aug 23 by johncharles

Why would anyone seek to own a dog that had even a miniscule chance of going 'batsh't? Time and time again kids and adults are hurt by simply living next to morons who own what is in effect a killing machine. Absolutely ridiculous!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024