Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you do not like to see . . . 14:12 - Aug 22 with 13214 viewsCFW

I will start off by saying I really do not like to see Women who smoke roll ups, neck tattoo's , old men with pony tails and young children dressed like their parents.

Also add losing at home to a team that had not yet won a game!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:32 - Aug 22 with 5994 viewsBoston

I quite like mothers who dress like their 17yr old daughters.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:36 - Aug 22 with 5979 viewsA40Bosh

Adults littering. I can nearly (and I am being very generous today) understand gormless , thoughtless children and teenagers dropping their sweet wrappers on the ground, but to see grown women who have purchased a box of Tesco sticky buns walking along a residential road, take the last one out and let the plastic tray and carton independently fall on to the pavement without a care in the world really annoys me. What drives me incandescent is when I pulled up beside them with the window down and said "sorry love I think you just dropped your cakes" she just says "Nah, sore'rite , it was empty" and said quite genuinely. I am not 50 yet but I am already Victor Meldrew.

Any comments on losing to teams who have not won in three I have posted on the Three Strikes thread!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:45 - Aug 22 with 5953 viewsbob566

people spitting. Carry a tissue around with you if you need to get rid of something. Young lads hacking up greeners and gollying them on the pavement is gross.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:45 - Aug 22 with 5953 viewsDorse

My children's headmistress. Wearing a Chelsea shirt. With 'Terry' on the back. Now, I'm not a violent man...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:49 - Aug 22 with 5933 viewsTonto

I pretty much agree with everything said above.

I would like to add the "JFH out" thread after one poor home game.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:04 - Aug 22 with 5896 viewskensalriser

Things you do not like to see . . . on 14:36 - Aug 22 by A40Bosh

Adults littering. I can nearly (and I am being very generous today) understand gormless , thoughtless children and teenagers dropping their sweet wrappers on the ground, but to see grown women who have purchased a box of Tesco sticky buns walking along a residential road, take the last one out and let the plastic tray and carton independently fall on to the pavement without a care in the world really annoys me. What drives me incandescent is when I pulled up beside them with the window down and said "sorry love I think you just dropped your cakes" she just says "Nah, sore'rite , it was empty" and said quite genuinely. I am not 50 yet but I am already Victor Meldrew.

Any comments on losing to teams who have not won in three I have posted on the Three Strikes thread!

Taking that a step further, people who throw stuff out of moving cars, particularly still-burning fag butts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:06 - Aug 22 with 5890 viewsRickyDicky

Feet on chairs.

Fly tipping

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:14 - Aug 22 with 5869 viewsizlingtonhoop

Tattoos. Pretty much full stop.
Login to get fewer ads

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:35 - Aug 22 with 5837 viewsLongsufferingR

Cyclists whizzing past my nose as I'm half way over a pedestrian crossing.
Above mentioned cyclists and other more public-spirited ones wearing full Tour De France kit on their way to work.
People not even starting to look for their train ticket until they're right at the barrier.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:40 - Aug 22 with 5797 viewsMick_S

People counting their change out at the till instead of having it (more or less) ready.

People on their b'stard mobiles when being served in shops.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:44 - Aug 22 with 5784 viewsW14Hoop

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:35 - Aug 22 by LongsufferingR

Cyclists whizzing past my nose as I'm half way over a pedestrian crossing.
Above mentioned cyclists and other more public-spirited ones wearing full Tour De France kit on their way to work.
People not even starting to look for their train ticket until they're right at the barrier.

Haha - Yea the fumbling for tickets at the barrier is blaaady frustrating, just the same as waiting at the cashpoint and the person in front is searching for their card when it's their turn.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:44 - Aug 22 with 5784 viewsA40Bosh

White or Asian Under 30s, those born and bred in the former Middlesex now LBH suburban "urban centres" of Eastcote and Ruislip who are under the misapprehension said areas now physically reside in Kingston Jamaica or the more downtrodden parts of Queens, NYC.

The next coont in Currys/PC World South Ruislip who says to my face when I ask a question (that is after my spending 10 mins trying to find someone to help me) "I'll take a look to see if we as any of dem out the back BRUV" is going to get the hardest headbutt I can muster and if it is a bloke, a follow up kick in the slobloks as he lies on the ground with his konk now in residing in other various parts of his Chevy..

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:44 - Aug 22 with 5782 viewspeejaybee

People in supermarkets at till with what looks like 6 Months shopping unloading it ONE item @ a time.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:51 - Aug 22 with 5759 viewsA40Bosh

Complete and utter aerosols who cannot, or decide to not, park evenly between the two lines of an allocated car park space - normally BMW X5 owners to be fair - especially when it is the last space that they are part taking up with their shite parking.

The only upside there is in all those retail parks bringing in NPC car parking wardens who ticket you for not parking between the lanes properly is that it means the above X5 owners get parking "fines" and the associated follow up threatening letters you get if you fail to respond to them

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:52 - Aug 22 with 5754 viewsbob566

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:44 - Aug 22 by peejaybee

People in supermarkets at till with what looks like 6 Months shopping unloading it ONE item @ a time.

that's a good shout. On a related issue people who pack their bags at the till. Stop been so selfish and shove everything into your trolley and then pack back at your car. You will save the person behind you five minutes waiting for you.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 5735 viewsA40Bosh

Oh, and Facebook posters who seem to only want to praise or bang on about their loved ones via social media.

10:20:42 am
"25yrs years married to the most wonderful kind man in the world. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary John, I love you to the moon and back and even more every day. Thank you for making me so happy"

10:21:07
"Thank you honey, your (you're!) the bestest"

YOU ARE PROBABLY SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN BED OR ON THE SOFAS YOU COOONTS. TELL EACH OTHER TO YOUR FACE AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELVES BY COUNTING HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:21 - Aug 22 with 5672 viewshopphoops

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:44 - Aug 22 by A40Bosh

White or Asian Under 30s, those born and bred in the former Middlesex now LBH suburban "urban centres" of Eastcote and Ruislip who are under the misapprehension said areas now physically reside in Kingston Jamaica or the more downtrodden parts of Queens, NYC.

The next coont in Currys/PC World South Ruislip who says to my face when I ask a question (that is after my spending 10 mins trying to find someone to help me) "I'll take a look to see if we as any of dem out the back BRUV" is going to get the hardest headbutt I can muster and if it is a bloke, a follow up kick in the slobloks as he lies on the ground with his konk now in residing in other various parts of his Chevy..

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:28 - Aug 22 with 5650 viewsA40Bosh

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:21 - Aug 22 by hopphoops

I can't breath

A man after my own heart!!!

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:52 - Aug 22 with 5619 viewsTonto

people who stand in stupid places at stations - just inside the entrance - at the bottom of stairs, in the middle of the platform instead of the from/back edge - thus blocking people from moving down... (I am willing to forgive tourists to some extent but even so, common sense should prevail).

similarly people with young children/toddlers, who hold hands with their precious little bundle of joy as they teeter down the steps to gentle encouraging noises from the parent, but moving very slowly - just as the 1740 from Kings Cross pulls in... and then continuing to do so as 300 pi$$ed off commuters have to queue behind them as the stairs are now blocked.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:03 - Aug 22 with 5600 viewsWatford_Ranger

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:56 - Aug 22 by A40Bosh

Oh, and Facebook posters who seem to only want to praise or bang on about their loved ones via social media.

"25yrs years married to the most wonderful kind man in the world. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary John, I love you to the moon and back and even more every day. Thank you for making me so happy"

YOU ARE PROBABLY SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN BED OR ON THE SOFAS YOU COOONTS. TELL EACH OTHER TO YOUR FACE AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELVES BY COUNTING HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

My favourite one now is people who tag their mates who have just got engaged to say congratulations on getting engaged in some sort of attempt to gain likes in the reflected glory of the achievement of a bloke who at 32 realises the girl he has been with for a couple of years is just about acceptable enough to be seen with and knock a couple of kids out with before inevitable separation in ten years.
Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:04 - Aug 22 with 5591 viewsCFW

People driving while on their mobile phones, dithering people in supermarkets, people reading the papers in supermarkets - just buy it!!! Smokers - especially those who now think it is good to smoke these vapour contraptions - what is that all about?? If you are going to smoke then do it properly like us older folk used to - 60 Marlboro a day!!!!
Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 5553 viewsA40Bosh

Pissed blokes at a wedding who stagger up to our lead singer mid verse and start asking if we can play xxxxxxxxxx by xxxxxxxxx and then don't realize that our singer is actually trying to sing a song, remember the next line, and actually none of us can hear what he wants because we have noise cancelling in ear monitoring systems that cancel out the annoying drone of pissed blokes coming up all night asking you for a song you don't know and then questioning your response with "You must know it?" "It's the one that goes................"

FOOOOOK OFF YOU PISSED COOOOOOONT!!!

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:21 - Aug 22 with 5537 viewssimmo

Things you do not like to see . . . on 16:52 - Aug 22 by Tonto

people who stand in stupid places at stations - just inside the entrance - at the bottom of stairs, in the middle of the platform instead of the from/back edge - thus blocking people from moving down... (I am willing to forgive tourists to some extent but even so, common sense should prevail).

similarly people with young children/toddlers, who hold hands with their precious little bundle of joy as they teeter down the steps to gentle encouraging noises from the parent, but moving very slowly - just as the 1740 from Kings Cross pulls in... and then continuing to do so as 300 pi$$ed off commuters have to queue behind them as the stairs are now blocked.

I was going to post something similar but wasn't sure if personal 'grinds my gears' posts are what the OP intended. Either way standing in the way is fckin cntish - I don't give a fck if you're a tourist, how does coming from Germany or wherever mean you can't understand the basic concept of standing in the fckin way? If you're lost, a bit confused about where you are or where you're going, by all means stop and assess things, but do it to the side, AWAY from the general flow of people.

I tell my 8 year old this when we're walking in London - 'if you suddenly stop moving then you're in someones way, so either know where you're going or move out the way'. It's that simple.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:24 - Aug 22 with 5529 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things you do not like to see . . . on 15:56 - Aug 22 by A40Bosh

Ah yes! The post that's meant to praise someone else but is really a self-aggrandisement? Love them.

Read a great one during the week from an 18-yr old:-

"Soooo delighted for everybody who did well in their A-Levels. I was happy enough with my three A*s and a B....."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Things you do not like to see . . . on 17:37 - Aug 22 with 5492 viewsDWQPR

Pretty much all that has been said so far gets on my tits. Now people who walk along the crowded streets of London continually looking at their bloody phones are a target for me now. I will make it my intention that anyone I see, head down, typing will get 'bumped' as I walk past, with me telling them to watch what they are doing, 6'3" and 17 stone, they ought to see me coming! The flicking of cigarette butts out of cars and smoking with the window down, flicking ash out. Sorry but surely smoking whilst in charge of 2 ton of metal and plastic is just as dangerous as being on your mobile phone. And use the bloody ashtrays you knuts.

Was behind some moron on his mobile phone on Friday on the way to work who kept on putting the thing on the cradle attached to his windscreen, taking it off, doing something on it, putting it back on the cradle, must have done this five times in less than two minutes whilst his car was doing an impression of a slalom skier. Eventually after numerous hand-signals and blasts from my horn he pulled over to the side of the road as I passed giving him my best Gareth Hunt.

People who let their bloody dogs run around without a lead, especially those neandrathals who think that it is important to have a staffordshire bull terrier, or some other bull terrier. These f ucking things are programmed to kill and who mutilate a child in seconds, let alone able to kill an adult. They are not necessary, if you want a smallish dog then get a spaniel and call it Rambo or something, if you can reach to pronouncing two-syllable words. Or fit a muzzle on, and whilst you are at it, put one on the dog as well.

Rap music, or gansta rap. Heap of talentless sh1t. No tune, much of the lyrics are sick/vile. I mean Tinie Tempah, you cannot even spell Tiny Temper, what was wrong with the name Patrick? Christ this thread has made me angry.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024