Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! 06:54 - Aug 23 with 15839 viewsdavman

My success at starting the Leeds match thread has encouraged me to have another go! It's early doors so that I could post up a team prediction. JFH has started to play the "tired" card, so I expect a disappointing team made up of mainly kids who will, ultimately not make it at QPR.

1-2 defeat.

Possible team :
Ingram
Perch
Hall (punishment for getting sent off)
Kpekawa
Robinson (if he actually exists anymore)
Borysiuk
Cousins
Oladipo
Petrasso
El Khayti
Washington

Not sure that would be enough to beat an up for it, settled team like Rochdale.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 07:42 - Aug 23 with 3158 viewsRoller

I reckon that Kakay may get a start at right back
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:15 - Aug 23 with 3113 viewssimmo

Kpekwa played yesterday so not sure about him. Kakay is also on loan I think.

Ingram
Chief
Caulker
Hall
Perch
Cousins
Borysiuk
Ngbokoto
El Karate
Shodipo
Washington

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:42 - Aug 23 with 3084 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:15 - Aug 23 by simmo

Kpekwa played yesterday so not sure about him. Kakay is also on loan I think.

Ingram
Chief
Caulker
Hall
Perch
Cousins
Borysiuk
Ngbokoto
El Karate
Shodipo
Washington

Kakay was on the bench on Saturday
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:45 - Aug 23 with 3080 viewsElHoop

Dunno who's fit and who isn't but it might not be the right time to rest Smithies. We can't afford to waste this game either, but we almost certainly will. This is what i'd have picked:

Smithies/Ingram
Onuoha Hall Caulker Bidwell
Yeni Cousins Borysiuk El Khayti
BFG Washington
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:53 - Aug 23 with 3064 viewsRoller

You have to remember that the players are "tired" when selected your 11. JFH will have to leave a few out to prove that.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:55 - Aug 23 with 3062 viewsRs_Holy

0-2..... crowd 4,672
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:57 - Aug 23 with 3051 viewsStanisgod

'Dale in extra time 💤💤🐴🐴

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:03 - Aug 23 with 3033 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:53 - Aug 23 by Roller

You have to remember that the players are "tired" when selected your 11. JFH will have to leave a few out to prove that.

Let them have an early night and give the girls a chance.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:13 - Aug 23 with 3011 viewssimmo

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 08:42 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

Kakay was on the bench on Saturday

Oh, I thought he was on loan, my mistake. Can see him getting a chance then. I also would have thought Kpekwa would play some part too but he didn't get on the bench on Sat even with Lynch and Robinson out so maybe JFH doesn't fancy him.

Anyone else think Sandro will turn up

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:24 - Aug 23 with 2994 viewsheadhoops

fatigue 11 should still have enough to grind out a 2-1 win - only to be drawn away at Everton/Swansea in the next round.

Simmo - don't think we will see the beast tonight, he's got a nasty paper cut by all accounts, trying to stuff this weeks wedge into his LV wallet.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:32 - Aug 23 with 2983 viewsPinnerPaul

Rochdale have 1 point from 4 games (1 more than PNE I admit) but given 6 is clearly a disaster and JFH is on borrowed time, I guess they must be in "full meltdown" and looking for a new manager?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:34 - Aug 23 with 2981 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear. Just checked Rochdale's start to the season. Apart from the win in the first round they haven't won any of their first four league games, losing three. We all know how this is going to end....

Charity Park Rangers 0 Dale 2
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 9:37]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:58 - Aug 23 with 2943 viewskarl

Can't rely on customary penalty tonight if Hulk Logan is in goal for them, penalty shootout hero in Scottish Cup semi final and saved one at the weekend on his return debut!
They conceded a 91st minute winner on Saturday so surely their confidence must be rock bottom?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 10:26 - Aug 23 with 2917 viewsdistortR

but all too often bottom feeders get a free lunch on us.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 2853 viewsdavman

So, the pre-match dit from JFH more or less confirms that it'll be kids, kids, kids. Congrats to those who will be going, but not me tonight...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:17 - Aug 23 with 2836 viewssimmo

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:18 - Aug 23 with 2833 viewsHayesender

Just no extra time tonight please lads.

Had about 4 hours kip after the Swindon game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:19 - Aug 23 with 2827 viewsaston_hoop

We'll smash 'em, destruction of the highest order with a strong team. 1-0 to us AET. Washington to score.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:54 - Aug 23 with 2780 viewsderbyhoop

Kpekawa and Comley played for the U23s yesterday, so we can rule them out. Grego-Cox and Prohouly didn't, so expect to see them in the squad.

Ingram
Onouha, Hall, Caulker, Perch
Borysiuk, Cousins
El Khayati, Ngabakoto, Shodipo
Washington
Subs: Smithies, Kakay, Henry, , Chery, Polter, Prohouly, Grego_cox

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 13:23 - Aug 23 with 2733 viewsDieByYourSide

Assorted flutter on Dale to go through, to win in normal time and to beat us by more than one goal. Prove me wrong Rangers!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 13:24 - Aug 23 with 2735 viewskomradkirk

2- rangers,loving the cup run
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 13:33 - Aug 23 with 2717 viewsJigsore

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 12:17 - Aug 23 by simmo

jesus christ

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 13:37 - Aug 23 with 2708 viewsMatch82

#youoweusagrammarcheck
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 13:42 - Aug 23 with 2692 viewsPinnerPaul

Not sure if its the soaring prose, the eloquent arguments or the mastery of the English language that is the most beautiful part of that.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 2637 viewspaulparker

sod it id play 4-4-2 and go for it , its got to be better than playing 4-5-1 at home to Rochdale

GK- Ingram
LB- Robinson -Kwepka
RB- Ned
CB- Caulker
CB-Hall
CM - Luango
CM -Cousins
RM - Manning
LM- Shodipo
CF - Washington
CF- Yeni Nagabeto

a blend of youth and first teamers and that team has plenty of legs, id especially like to Yeni play up top , give the likes of manning & Shodipo a run if its not working after 60 minutes make a change for El Khayte , drop Perch altogether

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024