Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! 06:54 - Aug 23 with 15896 viewsdavman

My success at starting the Leeds match thread has encouraged me to have another go! It's early doors so that I could post up a team prediction. JFH has started to play the "tired" card, so I expect a disappointing team made up of mainly kids who will, ultimately not make it at QPR.

1-2 defeat.

Possible team :
Ingram
Perch
Hall (punishment for getting sent off)
Kpekawa
Robinson (if he actually exists anymore)
Borysiuk
Cousins
Oladipo
Petrasso
El Khayti
Washington

Not sure that would be enough to beat an up for it, settled team like Rochdale.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:58 - Aug 23 with 2093 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:54 - Aug 23 by connell10

nice one rangers! free header again!

In olympic terms, we're the competitor, and i use the word loosely, who stop running in order to help an injured rival to their feet and then walk round the rest of the course with them.

Rangers, i salute your corinthian spirit.

now fack off
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 2080 viewsA40Bosh

FFS

By the time I have left my laptop to collect my Pizza and salad from the kitchen and get a glass of red we have kicked off and gone one down already.

I suspect I will be returning to the kitchen sooner rather than later to get a full bottle -
sounds like I am gonna need it

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 2041 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:54 - Aug 23 by karl

I have to admit we have played an absolute 4-5-1, to stop conceding goals, and when you've done that dogmatically to then expect expansive football is unrealistic. JFH will probably be saying exactly the same?

well, that's working well tonight.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 1974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good chance for Washington released well by Ingram. Good save denies him apparently.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 1937 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NEK just over with a good free kick.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 1932 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:00 - Aug 23 by distortR

well, that's working well tonight.

Can i delete my previous comments
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 1900 viewsToast_R

Cup run was nice while it lasted. You wont win games if you cant do the basics.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:08 - Aug 23 with 1855 viewsconnell10

sinton talks a lot of sense, future rangers manager?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:10 - Aug 23 with 1815 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:05 - Aug 23 by karl

Can i delete my previous comments

you and Andre Grey already this week. How many more of our brightest lights must fall this week, brought down only by their own mind-numbing stupidity?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:12 - Aug 23 with 1765 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:06 - Aug 23 by Toast_R

Cup run was nice while it lasted. You wont win games if you cant do the basics.

I know its early days yada yada yada but when was the last time we had a team that could impose itself on the opposition? We need leaders in the middle of the pitch who can keep the bloody ball! Bring back Joey Barton! (that's a joke by the way - but at least he knew how to keep hold of the ball).
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:19 - Aug 23 with 1610 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:10 - Aug 23 by distortR

you and Andre Grey already this week. How many more of our brightest lights must fall this week, brought down only by their own mind-numbing stupidity?

All i had to do was come on here and say 'evening all!'. What could possibly go wrong with that?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:21 - Aug 23 with 1569 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:19 - Aug 23 by karl

All i had to do was come on here and say 'evening all!'. What could possibly go wrong with that?

alas, it's all in the timing....
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:23 - Aug 23 with 1513 viewsconnell10

33mins one shot on target, go rangers!

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 1425 viewsStanisgod

Sticking with my Dale in extra time prediction ,looking good .Anyone over 5 ft 7 in must fancy their chances against this defence . How sh" t were Leeds and Cardiff ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 1414 viewsDiscodroids

ive only just seen the side..Im not exactly Leo beenhakker, but are we playing 5 at the back 3 in mid and two up front?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 1398 viewsconnell10

chery on , the dutch bloke off.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 1394 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:23 - Aug 23 by connell10

33mins one shot on target, go rangers!

yeah right, but that shot, THAT shot, if it hadn't been straight at the keeper, would have been a goal, and goals win games.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 1393 viewskarl

Chery on, we must be getting a penalty?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 1371 viewsconnell10

sandro 1-1

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 1367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST (cough)!!!!!!!!!!

1-1

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 1349 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:27 - Aug 23 by connell10

sandro 1-1

Classic
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 1324 viewsjohncharles

Are we tired yet or are we suffering from wind ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:29 - Aug 23 with 1281 viewsaston_hoop

yeah...erm...I said that Sandro was a player didn't I!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:30 - Aug 23 with 1248 viewsRickyDicky

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:33 - Aug 23 by RickyDicky

Sandro....wtf

Is there any humble pie left ?

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 20:30 - Aug 23 with 1237 viewsBrazilNutR

Get in Sandro... will do him the world of good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024