Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! 06:54 - Aug 23 with 15840 viewsdavman

My success at starting the Leeds match thread has encouraged me to have another go! It's early doors so that I could post up a team prediction. JFH has started to play the "tired" card, so I expect a disappointing team made up of mainly kids who will, ultimately not make it at QPR.

1-2 defeat.

Possible team :
Ingram
Perch
Hall (punishment for getting sent off)
Kpekawa
Robinson (if he actually exists anymore)
Borysiuk
Cousins
Oladipo
Petrasso
El Khayti
Washington

Not sure that would be enough to beat an up for it, settled team like Rochdale.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 21:56 - Aug 23 with 2052 viewslave16

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 21:54 - Aug 23 by karl

Tomorrow and the next round is 20/21 September. This is exciting!

3rd round nose bleed time

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:00 - Aug 23 with 2001 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 21:53 - Aug 23 by karl

I put the first larvae into our new lobster hatchery today, officially i am in the 'Live Shellfish' trade, thank you

i bet lobsters would love a bit of guppy in their diet, makes a change from microbeads . Good luck with the lobsters btw, are you still involved in releasing them in the wild?
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:10 - Aug 23 with 1871 viewsHAYESBOY

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 21:50 - Aug 23 by CamberleyR

Incredible. Give him a three year deal on 60K a week.

So a pay cut then....

Smells like a trout farm in here

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:10 - Aug 23 with 1869 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:00 - Aug 23 by distortR

i bet lobsters would love a bit of guppy in their diet, makes a change from microbeads . Good luck with the lobsters btw, are you still involved in releasing them in the wild?

Thats the start again after being away from it for 15 years (!). Only a handful this year but hopefully build it up over the next couple. Meant to get started month or so back but various reasons never got things sorted and right at the end of the season now.
There is the big hatchery here still but they've temporarily stopped so we thought we'd voluntarily try and keep things going.
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:12 - Aug 23 with 1834 viewsStanisgod

I can feel a 50th anniversary Final coming on 🎂🎂

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:13 - Aug 23 with 1816 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:10 - Aug 23 by karl

Thats the start again after being away from it for 15 years (!). Only a handful this year but hopefully build it up over the next couple. Meant to get started month or so back but various reasons never got things sorted and right at the end of the season now.
There is the big hatchery here still but they've temporarily stopped so we thought we'd voluntarily try and keep things going.

good on you!
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:16 - Aug 23 with 1785 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:13 - Aug 23 by distortR

good on you!

I feel as useful as Sandro, thank you so much!
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:17 - Aug 23 with 1766 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:16 - Aug 23 by karl

I feel as useful as Sandro, thank you so much!

similar knees, i believe!

edit; 15 years? bloody hell!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 22:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:22 - Aug 23 with 1694 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:17 - Aug 23 by distortR

similar knees, i believe!

edit; 15 years? bloody hell!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 22:18]

True
I think its longer if anything, i've always been back and fore there but that was last time i physically did anything.

To anyone reading this i would explain that it costs 25p to send DistortR a text, you judge me
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:22 - Aug 23 with 1694 viewsDorse

What. The. Fcuk.

I look away for five minutes and not only do we win in the cup but Sandro scores. Twice.

You couldn't make it up.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 1599 viewsdistortR

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:22 - Aug 23 by karl

True
I think its longer if anything, i've always been back and fore there but that was last time i physically did anything.

To anyone reading this i would explain that it costs 25p to send DistortR a text, you judge me

and they won't let me reverse the charges when i send texts. So i don't.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 22:34]
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:55 - Aug 23 with 1432 viewsloftus77

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 22:12 - Aug 23 by Stanisgod

I can feel a 50th anniversary Final coming on 🎂🎂

Yep..that did occur to me too. Shame Baggies are already out...
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:12 - Aug 23 with 1345 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 21:18 - Aug 23 by karl

Cheers Brian.
Of course at this level he should be but hopefully we can get some performances out of him, he really is a good player

Sandro played quite well tonight. doubt if he'll be here by the end of the Month though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:18 - Aug 23 with 1305 viewskensalriser

How's your day been Ted?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:19 - Aug 23 with 1302 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:12 - Aug 23 by ted_hendrix

Sandro played quite well tonight. doubt if he'll be here by the end of the Month though.

It's the classic win some/you lose some really. He plays well he moves on and we save his wage but of course there is a class player within all this and a couple of good games gets us thinking we should keep him for a promotion push (I do think through the play offs is our only chance) but then he goes three months without a game and we're back to square one
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:22 - Aug 23 with 1279 viewskarl

Non QPR Ted but how did Rochdale keeper do? Interested as he is ex Hibs. Thanks
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:29 - Aug 23 with 1263 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:22 - Aug 23 by karl

Non QPR Ted but how did Rochdale keeper do? Interested as he is ex Hibs. Thanks

He looks about 74 years old and he's got one hell of a gob on him, he went ape shit at his defenders when we scored the second goal, I'd say he's about so-so for a goalie.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:33 - Aug 23 with 1244 viewskarl

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:29 - Aug 23 by ted_hendrix

He looks about 74 years old and he's got one hell of a gob on him, he went ape shit at his defenders when we scored the second goal, I'd say he's about so-so for a goalie.

Yeah that's about right, his first game for Hibs was cup semi final and was there with QPR season ticket mate, we seen this big chunky lad run out and thought wtf but he went on and had a blinder, absolutely top notch, but subsequently he was pretty average really, as you say.
His talking to defence was actually one good point I thought he had, we jacked that badly before.
Thanks Ted, was just interested
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:56 - Aug 23 with 1185 viewsE17hoop

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:33 - Aug 23 by karl

Yeah that's about right, his first game for Hibs was cup semi final and was there with QPR season ticket mate, we seen this big chunky lad run out and thought wtf but he went on and had a blinder, absolutely top notch, but subsequently he was pretty average really, as you say.
His talking to defence was actually one good point I thought he had, we jacked that badly before.
Thanks Ted, was just interested

When he ran out, my son looked at me and said he looked like me before I lost a load of weight; he's definitely carrying a few pounds.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 00:06 - Aug 24 with 1159 viewsBoston

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 23:56 - Aug 23 by E17hoop

When he ran out, my son looked at me and said he looked like me before I lost a load of weight; he's definitely carrying a few pounds.

That's been the problem at LR for many years, too many unfit kants carrying An additional 50/60/70 thousand pounds.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 0:07]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 00:25 - Aug 24 with 1112 viewsconnell10

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 00:06 - Aug 24 by Boston

That's been the problem at LR for many years, too many unfit kants carrying An additional 50/60/70 thousand pounds.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 0:07]

and thats just the fans!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 01:39 - Aug 24 with 1029 viewsCanadaRanger

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 19:33 - Aug 23 by RickyDicky

Sandro....wtf

Called it last time...
Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 06:24 - Aug 24 with 909 viewsLowerloftLad

Two premier league sides out already in west brom and Watford how many championship sides are left in

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! (n/t) on 09:17 - Aug 24 with 740 viewssimmo

Match Thread - Rochdale CUP ROUND TWO!!!! on 09:13 - Aug 23 by simmo

Oh, I thought he was on loan, my mistake. Can see him getting a chance then. I also would have thought Kpekwa would play some part too but he didn't get on the bench on Sat even with Lynch and Robinson out so maybe JFH doesn't fancy him.

Anyone else think Sandro will turn up

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024