Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel article from the Sun 12:19 - Aug 23 with 7993 viewsTrom

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1657601/adel-taaradt-ready-to-leave-port

Sorry if already posted
Adel article from the Sun on 11:34 - Aug 25 with 1557 viewsHollowayRanger

waste of a career

will have earned a lot but so little to show for it

how many first team games has he played since he left us? how many could he have played IF FIT

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel article from the Sun on 11:40 - Aug 25 with 1554 viewsbob566

Adel article from the Sun on 08:27 - Aug 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Let's put this in perspective: one season playing brilliantly under the most intense man-management in the second tier, preceded and followed by him being an expensive waste/waist of space.

I've never been convinced that he really gave a damn about his career/football or QPR and whether that is right or not, it would seem more than appearance, that he couldn't be bothered to even attempt being professional. Given the money he's been on; then f..k him and his agent. Both seriously deluded individuals.

He is more likely to be washed up and finished now, then he is to have the mental capacity, determination and maturity to turn his career around. OM would be nuts to try given his history.

No doubt we did have one season seeing what his potential could do. It was great for us and even sublime in parts however, what he has gone on to do for both QPR and his career, is his own fault.

Compare with Faurlin, whom Adel must have a bloody good idea about what the former put himself through to come back and play not once, not twice, but three times after serious injury and Adel, couldn't and seemingly still can't, even get himself fit. Contrast with Bowles? Do me a favour, Adel isn't fit to lick Bowles' boots. For all the 'issues' with Stan, he did it at the top, consistently and despite his bucket loads of skill, he still put a shift in when needed.

For me, misty-eyed emotions aside, AT is one less parasite taking the club for a ride and if he seems not remotely phased at wasting his skill, then neither shall I.

amen to that. Great post.
Adel article from the Sun on 11:52 - Aug 25 with 1541 viewsRangersDave

I'll not say any more on the matter except this......

In recent years I've not had a lot to be happy about with 'Rangers, but.........he made me smile, and that was worth everything that season, and whenever he got a match the season after.
Go knows we needed to be able to smile once in a generation as a supporter.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Adel article from the Sun on 12:01 - Aug 25 with 1522 viewsHooparoo

Adel article from the Sun on 11:52 - Aug 25 by RangersDave

I'll not say any more on the matter except this......

In recent years I've not had a lot to be happy about with 'Rangers, but.........he made me smile, and that was worth everything that season, and whenever he got a match the season after.
Go knows we needed to be able to smile once in a generation as a supporter.

To echo that sentiment, I loved it when he got the ball because you just knew he would be able to keep it and turn out of trouble and when he got the ball with defenders back pedalling in front of him, you just knew that something magic was about to happen.

Stupid, moronic git but he gave me some of my favourite moments as an Rs fan.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Adel article from the Sun on 12:44 - Aug 25 with 1490 viewsDorse

He's alright, I suppose

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adel article from the Sun on 13:25 - Aug 25 with 1456 viewsonlyrinmoray

I will always rember that pass to Routledge to score against Coventry best Ive ever seen Unfortunately Iwill always remember the strops and sulks .Thanks for the memories.Bye
Adel article from the Sun on 13:34 - Aug 25 with 1448 viewstimcocking

Adel article from the Sun on 09:35 - Aug 25 by blacky200

Great post. Exactly my feelings. He had one good season with a team built to suit his needs. Even during that season there were sulks and tantrums. He's never done anything special at a higher level on a consistent basis and never really shown he wants to. Complete and utter waste of the talent he undoubtedly has. Its good to look back on his goals (although with the attitude he showed after that it has even tarnished those memories for me) but that is where it ends. Look back and enjoy. Don't want him anywhere near this club again.

But by far the greatest* player i've ever seen at our club or am likely to see again...

*feel free to substitute whichever superlative you feel most appropriate
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 13:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024