Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags 19:05 - Aug 23 with 2749 viewsGloryHunter

Good for them, I say:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/23/celtic-fans-warned-not-to-fly-pa
Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:14 - Aug 23 with 2720 viewsWatford_Ranger

I hope they do and that natural selection inevitably takes its course.

Be'er Sheva is a relatively laid-back place where Jews and Muslims mix reasonably well. The irony of Celtic fans taking it upon themselves to highlight perceived sectarianism is quite funny to me. Hope they lose 3-0, the self-righteous cnts.
Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:30 - Aug 23 with 2688 viewsDorse

If they cared that much, surely they'd already be contributing to these charities rather than standing around shouting 'Look how fcuking compassionate we are! Can you see us? Being compassionate? Can you? Can you?!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:39 - Aug 23 with 2670 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I dislike Celtic immensely due to their sectarianism so this is definitely ironic.

I admire them for this, though. The only thing wrong with peaceful protest is the suppression of it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:40 - Aug 23 with 2667 viewsjohncharles

£100,000 ? Not to be sniffed at. Embarrassing cynicism on here. Maybe they actually care.

Strong and stable my arse.

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:48 - Aug 23 with 2652 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Presumably fans who fly Israeli fans will be banned as well?

Or maybe not. Barca fans are not allowed fly the Catalan flag though they play games against clubs whose fans are allowed fly Spanish flags. Strange seeing that Israel, Palestine, Catalonia and Spain all play UEFA-sanctioned games.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 2628 viewskarl

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:30 - Aug 23 by Dorse

If they cared that much, surely they'd already be contributing to these charities rather than standing around shouting 'Look how fcuking compassionate we are! Can you see us? Being compassionate? Can you? Can you?!'

tbf Dorse they have long held links with Palestinians. It was a PLO/IRA thing for a while but this is different.
Of course Glasgow Rangers 'support' the other side
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rangers-fans-palestine-supporter-clash-8653
Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 07:36 - Aug 24 with 2274 viewspompeyhoop

Fair play I completely endorse what they are doing and I contributed myself, the whole ethos and history of Celtic is quite impressive. I respect that and I think they are on the correct side of history be be fair, maybe it's all for show etc but even if it is it's a nice thing to want to be seen for! Millwall had 'no one likes us' tshirts for sale in their club shop, clubs choose paths to walk down and on balance Celtics path is a nicer one to follow

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 08:03 - Aug 24 with 2241 viewspaulparker

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 07:36 - Aug 24 by pompeyhoop

Fair play I completely endorse what they are doing and I contributed myself, the whole ethos and history of Celtic is quite impressive. I respect that and I think they are on the correct side of history be be fair, maybe it's all for show etc but even if it is it's a nice thing to want to be seen for! Millwall had 'no one likes us' tshirts for sale in their club shop, clubs choose paths to walk down and on balance Celtics path is a nicer one to follow

clubs choose paths to walk down and on balance Celtics path is a nicer one to follow

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/hotline/celtic-fans-rapped-remembranc

yeah what a great bunch they are , they can go fcuk themselves

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 2129 viewspompeyhoop

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 08:03 - Aug 24 by paulparker

clubs choose paths to walk down and on balance Celtics path is a nicer one to follow

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/hotline/celtic-fans-rapped-remembranc

yeah what a great bunch they are , they can go fcuk themselves

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/qpr-hooligan-leon-hughes-smirked-2251779

Enjoy the sunshine and the 3rd round mucker, each to their own

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 12:59 - Aug 24 with 2021 viewsCliff

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:14 - Aug 23 by Watford_Ranger

I hope they do and that natural selection inevitably takes its course.

Be'er Sheva is a relatively laid-back place where Jews and Muslims mix reasonably well. The irony of Celtic fans taking it upon themselves to highlight perceived sectarianism is quite funny to me. Hope they lose 3-0, the self-righteous cnts.

Have you read the full story linked in the OP?
Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 12:59 - Aug 24 with 2018 viewsCliff

Celtic fans warned not to wave Palestinian flags on 19:30 - Aug 23 by Dorse

... again read the story, they have been linked to one of the charities for 6 YEARS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024