Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Más Sangre 11:16 - Aug 25 with 2490 viewsDieByYourSide

I know, I know. But honestly it has all gone very quiet despite JFH's rumblings that we need up to around four players - well apart from the Bendntner link. Can we assume this will mean dipping into the loan market? God I'm having a slow morning

Poll: And it's hi ho

Más Sangre on 11:20 - Aug 25 with 2467 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thank God for google. I was about to ask what position Sangre played in...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Más Sangre on 11:48 - Aug 25 with 2417 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, a week to go and we haven't been linked to anybody for.......well a couple of weeks I guess? A lot to do in the remaining 6 days. In LF / JFH we trust etc.
Más Sangre on 12:04 - Aug 25 with 2359 viewsDorse

Find a sucker / buyer for Sandro and we're in business. Hopefully WBA stands for 'We'll Buy Anyone'...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Más Sangre on 12:21 - Aug 25 with 2296 viewsadhoc_qpr

I assume we need all the other clubs to get there business done, then we'll pick over the scraps.

Couple of loans from the prem would make sense and fit our current living within our means philosophy.

Ideally i'd want a striker, a right back and a winger - probably in that order of priority.
Más Sangre on 12:43 - Aug 25 with 2230 viewsrsonist

Best to be sanguine about the situation.
Más Sangre on 13:31 - Aug 25 with 2118 viewsonlyrinmoray

The intellectual level of this board is getting silly Im having to keep a dictionary handy just to read some of the posts
Más Sangre on 17:05 - Aug 25 with 1907 viewsdistortR

Más Sangre on 13:31 - Aug 25 by onlyrinmoray

The intellectual level of this board is getting silly Im having to keep a dictionary handy just to read some of the posts

bollox, init?
Más Sangre on 18:17 - Aug 25 with 1822 viewsSimonJames

Más Sangre on 12:04 - Aug 25 by Dorse

Find a sucker / buyer for Sandro and we're in business. Hopefully WBA stands for 'We'll Buy Anyone'...

Yeah, I suspect imminent deals were kiboshed by Sporting Lisbon's shenanigans.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Más Sangre on 18:21 - Aug 25 with 1808 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Más Sangre on 13:31 - Aug 25 by onlyrinmoray

Et tu, Brute!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Más Sangre on 10:04 - Aug 26 with 1544 viewsCFW

I have been looking at various sites over the past few days to see if we are being linked with players and as other posters have already mentioned it has all gone quiet on the transfer and loan front. Really not that long to go and with Sunday as well as Bank Holiday Monday really not a lot of time left.

None of us expect a flood of players but I noticed Ned saying yesterday (I think) that Gladwin gives us width and takes players on so do we really need a wide player really worried me. Got a worry that Caulker will go last moment and no time for replacement or to spend the money. Well if Evans is worth £25 million he must be worth £15 million!!!!!
Más Sangre on 10:13 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsTacticalR

I thought we agreed that we are not wasting any more money on players and will only pick up ones that have fallen off the back of a lorry.

Air hostess clique

Más Sangre on 11:52 - Aug 26 with 1420 viewshoof_hearted

Más Sangre on 10:13 - Aug 26 by TacticalR

I thought we agreed that we are not wasting any more money on players and will only pick up ones that have fallen off the back of a lorry.

We have. That's why there's more blood.

Tomaré mi abrigo.
Más Sangre on 13:16 - Aug 26 with 1348 viewsLongsufferingR

Más Sangre on 10:04 - Aug 26 by CFW

I have been looking at various sites over the past few days to see if we are being linked with players and as other posters have already mentioned it has all gone quiet on the transfer and loan front. Really not that long to go and with Sunday as well as Bank Holiday Monday really not a lot of time left.

None of us expect a flood of players but I noticed Ned saying yesterday (I think) that Gladwin gives us width and takes players on so do we really need a wide player really worried me. Got a worry that Caulker will go last moment and no time for replacement or to spend the money. Well if Evans is worth £25 million he must be worth £15 million!!!!!

...but they got the replacement for Caulker in advance - Lynch.
Más Sangre on 13:35 - Aug 26 with 1312 viewsMytch_QPR

It's on one of those twittery sites that we're after Matty Taylor from Brizzle Rovers - £2.5m.

Do I get a ban?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Más Sangre on 13:36 - Aug 26 with 1308 viewsCFW

Más Sangre on 13:16 - Aug 26 by LongsufferingR

...but they got the replacement for Caulker in advance - Lynch.

Agree but what if Hall or Lynch is out - Ned moves across and then right back is a problem. PLEASE do not say Perch!!!
Más Sangre on 14:01 - Aug 26 with 1255 viewsLongsufferingR

Más Sangre on 13:36 - Aug 26 by CFW

Agree but what if Hall or Lynch is out - Ned moves across and then right back is a problem. PLEASE do not say Perch!!!

Not trying to be funny, but Henry played very well at RB before. Kakay is another alternative judging by his performance the other night.
Más Sangre on 14:14 - Aug 26 with 1235 viewsCFW

Más Sangre on 14:01 - Aug 26 by LongsufferingR

Not trying to be funny, but Henry played very well at RB before. Kakay is another alternative judging by his performance the other night.

Not a problem with Kakay - think he has a good future. Thank you for not mentioning the P word!!!!
Más Sangre on 18:34 - Aug 26 with 1121 viewsknocker

Más Sangre on 14:01 - Aug 26 by LongsufferingR

Don't think Kakay is up to championship level at mo, if ever. Especially at r back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024