Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
offer made for kpekawa. 19:58 - Aug 26 with 2482 viewsconnell10

From Barnsley.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 2448 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

How much???
offer made for kpekawa. on 20:16 - Aug 26 with 2431 viewsconnell10

dunno mate just saw it on newsnow. Didnt say how much they offered, bit in two minds about this one to be honest!

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:21 - Aug 26 with 2415 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:16 - Aug 26 by connell10

dunno mate just saw it on newsnow. Didnt say how much they offered, bit in two minds about this one to be honest!

Wouldn't miss him, doesn't see much action on the pitch.
offer made for kpekawa. on 20:22 - Aug 26 with 2409 viewsconnell10

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:21 - Aug 26 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Wouldn't miss him, doesn't see much action on the pitch.

mmm true , but id hate him to leave and be a great player some where else.

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 2350 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:22 - Aug 26 by connell10

mmm true , but id hate him to leave and be a great player some where else.

Seems like another Max Ehmer, 10 years on the payroll and nothing to offer. Best off shifting him if he can't cut it.
offer made for kpekawa. on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 2265 viewsQPR_Jim

offer made for kpekawa. on 20:35 - Aug 26 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Seems like another Max Ehmer, 10 years on the payroll and nothing to offer. Best off shifting him if he can't cut it.

Because he's not got many games I think we'll just have to trust JFH and Les to judge whether he'll make it or not. Even if he does have potential he won't realise it on our bench. Just hope that we get a sell on clause if he goes for good to cover him improving when given the opportunity.
offer made for kpekawa. on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 2210 viewscaliforniahoop

I rate this lad, sign him to a long term contract and send him on loan.
offer made for kpekawa. on 22:26 - Aug 26 with 2016 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Be a shame to see a product of ours go elsewhere and do well when they could do well here...but if he isn't going to get a chance then don't stifle his career let him go. But then why play him at all if he has no future here? Just to stick him in the shop window? I think he looked handy enough when I've seen him play, a talent that needs honing but a talent none the less and one we've developed to boot.

It's on David McIntyre's site http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-barnsley-make-offer-qpr-defender
Login to get fewer ads

offer made for kpekawa. on 23:05 - Aug 26 with 1901 viewsLythamR

Tricky, we have 2 decent Left backs now and cover in the centre as well, The lad may feel he will get a better chance elsewhere so it might not just be down to our management wanting to keep him
offer made for kpekawa. on 07:55 - Aug 27 with 1603 viewsLblock

I see Barnsley have accepted an offer from Swansealona for Alfie Mawson so they are in the market for a CB

We were linked with Mawson. Annoys me that a few of us on here were recommending him ages back when we could've had him for peanuts.... Likkle Bentford took the punt if I recall?
Now he's gone for FIVE MILLION POUNDS.
Do we have scouts?!?!?

One things for sure, if Barnsley are after Kwepka to play centre back then we should keep him, because whoever Barnsleys defensive scout is he knows a thing or three about centre backs!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

offer made for kpekawa. on 09:56 - Aug 27 with 1411 viewsRoller

offer made for kpekawa. on 23:05 - Aug 26 by LythamR

Tricky, we have 2 decent Left backs now and cover in the centre as well, The lad may feel he will get a better chance elsewhere so it might not just be down to our management wanting to keep him

How confident are we that Robinson is going to recover from his acl? He seems to have disappeared again.

I be disappointed to see Kpekawa leave, but pleased for both him and the future viability of our academy.
offer made for kpekawa. on 10:12 - Aug 27 with 1372 viewsDorse

Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Kpekewa looks like a real prospect to me. Shame to see him go just as he's beginning to get a look in.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

offer made for kpekawa. on 10:57 - Aug 27 with 1289 viewsfrancisbowles

He has only turned 20 this summer is 6ft 3, has yet to fill out, and has played for England u20 four times.

So it looks like he has great potential, but maybe JFH doesn't rate him for the first team, at present, as he wasn't on the bench last Saturday or on Tuesday. He played for the u23s on Monday?

I would trust the club on this but if they do sell him a decent fee and a big sell on clause.

Trust us to have to go to Barnsley before Mawson left for the top division!
offer made for kpekawa. on 11:36 - Aug 27 with 1228 viewsDWQPR

offer made for kpekawa. on 10:57 - Aug 27 by francisbowles

He has only turned 20 this summer is 6ft 3, has yet to fill out, and has played for England u20 four times.

So it looks like he has great potential, but maybe JFH doesn't rate him for the first team, at present, as he wasn't on the bench last Saturday or on Tuesday. He played for the u23s on Monday?

I would trust the club on this but if they do sell him a decent fee and a big sell on clause.

Trust us to have to go to Barnsley before Mawson left for the top division!

Barnsley must have a very good defensive scout and defensive coach given that they sold John Stones to Everton a couple of years back, then sold Mason Holgate to them also last summer at the age of 18, million who Martinez earmarked as thee perfect replacement for Stones who he thought would be leaving last summer. They only got Mawson from Brentford last summer when his contract was up and paid compensation to the Bees who obviously didn't fancy him and now they are in for Kpakawa which suggests to me that they see a lot more potential in the kid than Rangers do. No doubt in a year or two if they buy him he will be on his way to a top Prem team for a few million. Personally I would keep him and at his height I reckon he may be better in the middle of defence then on the left.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

offer made for kpekawa. on 11:46 - Aug 27 with 1193 viewsDorse

offer made for kpekawa. on 11:36 - Aug 27 by DWQPR

Barnsley must have a very good defensive scout and defensive coach given that they sold John Stones to Everton a couple of years back, then sold Mason Holgate to them also last summer at the age of 18, million who Martinez earmarked as thee perfect replacement for Stones who he thought would be leaving last summer. They only got Mawson from Brentford last summer when his contract was up and paid compensation to the Bees who obviously didn't fancy him and now they are in for Kpakawa which suggests to me that they see a lot more potential in the kid than Rangers do. No doubt in a year or two if they buy him he will be on his way to a top Prem team for a few million. Personally I would keep him and at his height I reckon he may be better in the middle of defence then on the left.

This.

Kpekewa has got the height and pace to be an outstanding CB. Once he bulks up a bit he'll be the real deal.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

offer made for kpekawa. on 12:24 - Aug 27 with 1126 viewsolderR

If people on here want to dump a 20 yr old because he isn't a first team regular we may as well scrap the youth policy I thought was supposed to be the way forward for us.
offer made for kpekawa. on 15:01 - Aug 27 with 920 viewsfrancisbowles

offer made for kpekawa. on 12:24 - Aug 27 by olderR

If people on here want to dump a 20 yr old because he isn't a first team regular we may as well scrap the youth policy I thought was supposed to be the way forward for us.

Don't think I've noticed many on here wanting to dump him BUT maybe JFH might want to as he isn't on the bench yet again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024