Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report 00:12 - Aug 29 with 2100 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Lee for this report.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/43696
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 05:13 - Aug 29 with 1986 viewsstuabd

Great report. Thanks. Hopefully we can grind a few more out.
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 07:30 - Aug 29 with 1934 viewskomradkirk

sounds like a reality check before we get too carried away with our lofty perch.

nice to get a win there all the same
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 08:11 - Aug 29 with 1892 viewsnix

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 07:30 - Aug 29 by komradkirk

sounds like a reality check before we get too carried away with our lofty perch.

I'm going up to Huddersfield so I'm hoping we haven't used all our away fixture luck up in this match.
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 08:54 - Aug 29 with 1825 viewsDorse

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 07:30 - Aug 29 by komradkirk

Lofty Perch? Great nickname.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 10:05 - Aug 29 with 1737 viewsGloryHunter

What is the Grigg song?
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 18:29 - Aug 29 with 1430 viewsBoston

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 10:05 - Aug 29 by GloryHunter

What is the Grigg song?

It's what they sing at a Grigg gig.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 09:54 - Aug 30 with 1146 viewsrobith

Does....the author think James McLean missed on purpose or something?
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 1071 viewsDorse

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 18:29 - Aug 29 by Boston

It's what they sing at a Grigg gig.

While they dance the Will Grigg jig.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 12:18 - Aug 30 with 1071 viewsPinnerPaul

Not sure I can understand the accusation that JFH in this match once again made changes that were "too late"

"too late" for what? we won!
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 12:40 - Aug 30 with 1055 viewsDando

Great report. I agree, its hard to complain about our start to the season, we are doing very well on paper. Call me harsh, but I think we could be doing even better than we are. With Cousins out wide, and Ngbakato on the wrong wing, it is clear both of them are a major and clear reason why we are not creating anything. If Cousins is moved to the middle, and Yeni to the right, I am certain we will create a lot more chances rather than feeding off set pieces. which wont work forever. Having said that, we have started very well - but think there is far more in our locker if we play to our strengths
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 15:14 - Aug 30 with 976 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 12:40 - Aug 30 by Dando

Great report. I agree, its hard to complain about our start to the season, we are doing very well on paper. Call me harsh, but I think we could be doing even better than we are. With Cousins out wide, and Ngbakato on the wrong wing, it is clear both of them are a major and clear reason why we are not creating anything. If Cousins is moved to the middle, and Yeni to the right, I am certain we will create a lot more chances rather than feeding off set pieces. which wont work forever. Having said that, we have started very well - but think there is far more in our locker if we play to our strengths

Dando, so presumably you would bring in Shodipo/Washington/El Khayati on the left but who would you leave out of the middle?
QPR grind out Wigan win — Report on 15:34 - Aug 30 with 961 viewsDando

Usually I would say Henry, but based on the performances as of late, I suppose you have to be fair and keep Luongo and Henry in the side. Cousins for me is clearly a better player and would improve the side a lot, but if the team is doing well, you cant just drop players. There would be no choice for me but to keep Cousins benched in that case until he can eventually come in and become a regular.

I believe we should put players in their correct positions or not play them at all. I'm pretty sure Ngbakoto would do a better job on the right wing, and same goes for Shodipo on the left.

We have played people out of the position far too many times in the past and it barely ever works. It used to drive me crazy watching Fer being used on the left hand side. He was on excellent form for us a one point, yet we moved him out of position and he offered us nothing. Same is currently going for Ngbakoto and Cousin who are clearly very talented, but not bringing half of what they could do to the team, as they are out of position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024